Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
MCLAREN F1 STEALTH MODEL // 650PP // RACING TIRES

Tune OK for others Mclaren F1 race cars too
Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Will this tune also work with the standard F1 as well even without a wing?

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP TOTAL `10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Hi Laurent,

Is it something I am doing wrong? Cannot seem to get the same PP/HP numbers as your tuning sheet with changed oil, same body & power options/settings.

Very nice tune, used it last night online, no complaints whatsoever.

Last edited:
Works fine for me. I always do the tune how it says then the more I use a car and more comfortable I get with it I up the power 99% of them work fine
Im running the Ferrari 365 at 600pp and is perfert and my 205 at 530pp its still a blast to drive.
The fto is a bit off my driving style now its up to 510pp but I'll bring that to 500 and have a play with the lsd

Thanks for the anser ik will try it out

I'm back again with a window 7 computer, all my excel files to manage the tunes.............. i'm a happy man. It's going to rain tunes
Dear mr. P.
In online i see al lot of rooms with the megane thropy car at 550pp, does the tune you made for it at 509 pp works well at 550 pp?
Yes it work very well full power, this car is as stable as a platform in any conditions.... A bit too much for my taste , but it's great for very close racing , i would like a lot to race a season with it, must be very fun to push the limits with some friends.
Will this tune also work with the standard F1 as well even without a wing?
No it don't, this is a race car, totally differents settings, i'll do it soon.
Hi Laurent,

Is it something I am doing wrong? Cannot seem to get the same PP/HP numbers as your tuning sheet with changed oil, same body & power options/settings.

Very nice tune, used it last night online, no complaints whatsoever.
Hello friend. I'll check but i think it's ok, the car was not broken, around 200km, can be this. The car is just regular, it was better in GT5. Going to publish some more Le mans soon, Nissan , GTOne, minolta..... and some amazings roads, 458, MCLaren MP4 12C.... and some more.

Back to the wheel now, have a good night everybody.

PS: i'll answer to the PM later , tomorrow.;)👍 Thanks to everybody for the support.

I've gone from silver to gold in my seasonals thanks to your tuning. So impressed with the tunes, I paid for my first phone app. Cheers
Congrats and thanks a lot. We'll update the APP weekly , in a few time we'll have a good range of cars in it.
Have a good drive.

LEXUS LFA NURBURGRING PACKAGE `12 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

@praiano63 ; @JogoAsobi ; @kothar44 I have to apologize! :embarrassed: You all, were right. I did more tests and the brakes are good this way too. They just need some more practise. It was just me with too early, rushed conclusions. I'm sorry guys! :cheers:

@praiano63 ; @JogoAsobi ; @kothar44 I have to apologize! :embarrassed: You all, were right. I did more tests and the brakes are good this way too. They just need some more practise. It was just me with too early, rushed conclusions. I'm sorry guys! :cheers:

@ danbogte

No need to apologize for differences in opinions. Discussion of different approaches and what does/does not work for everyone allows us all to se things from an angle we had not considered before, experiment with new ideas or concepts and ultimately decide what is best in our own personal situations.

I would like to suggest that going forward you use a more neutral approach in your posts, such as "I find when using 0/0 brake settings I cannot go deep enough into a corner and lose lap time. Does anyone else experience this?" which comes off much differently than "Your theory is not true in "reality" but don't worry, I won't kill Praino63" or being condescending to another contributor for commenting on an offline event.

For me, it was never the content, but the delivery.

The only reason I even commented was because I knew Laurent was with out a PC at the time and I wanted to add clarity to his statement about brake balance (which you now agree with after testing) before the incorrect version took hold in the community.

With that, I return to the sidelines to observe and learn and leave the posts to those with valuable knowledge.

Hahaha ,it's ok my friend. No problem at all. No "master of magic true sight" in this garage :)👍.

You're the best quality control ever. I can't remember how many times you've correct my tuning sheets in the past and i'll ever be very gratefull for all the attention you give to this garage.
Let's have fun driving this bolids, i think i'll have more time this week to race online with you and the "Hill gang".
Going to publish 7 tunes right now, 3 Le Mans + 3 road cars + 1 race car.

Have a god night everybody.

><(((((º>ººººººº

FERRARI 458 ITALIA `09 //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

In the TOP 3 cars at 600PP. Pace of Nissan GTR ´09 on suzuka.

Ferrari_458_Italia_GT_Concept_by_jmvdesign.jpg

ferrari 458 italia 2009.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Laurent. I ran the Nissan R92CP in "Like The Wind" on the Indy track. It is the fastest Le Mans car I have and is also the best handling. I did notice that you have the front TOE angle set at -7.00, I think that it is a typo, I entered -0.07. As I said it handled very well staying tight in the turns and turning in my fastest lap and race times. Thank you for the tunes.

Praiano, I drove the 458 and the F40, both amazing, the F40 is very fun and challenging. I drive with the wheel, and it almost feels like there is no FF on the wheel as if the car has no downforce, makes it very fun and realistic. Very good tunes my friend!

Hi Laurent. I ran the Nissan R92CP in "Like The Wind" on the Indy track. It is the fastest Le Mans car I have and is also the best handling. I did notice that you have the front TOE angle set at -7.00, I think that it is a typo, I entered -0.07. As I said it handled very well staying tight in the turns and turning in my fastest lap and race times. Thank you for the tunes.
Hello, yes it's a typo, i've corrected it now, thanks for the information.
Have a good drive.

Back