Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Dear Laurent, you have excelled yourself as usual! I have not tried the LMP cars yet but the 438 beat the pants of the FXX and Huyera in the Int B Masters Race and the 2D with a shortened last gear took care of the 2J's and Toyota 7 in the Historic at Monte Carlo. Thank you very much for so much fun. :)👍:cheers:

Will this also work for the 2011 version as well?
Didn t test but it seems, will check soon.
Ahhh - the old Speed 12 Spice Orange? Looks great!:)
The speed 12 is on my test track Suzuka right now. Let s see what this monster have to spit in GT6... :scared:
Ditto. This is - in the words of Bill and Ted - " a most excellent tune".!!!!:bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks, the MP4 is a gem really. 100% better car than in GT5 .

Ahhh - the old Speed 12 Spice Orange? Looks great!:)
Yeah... I love this colour .. my fave variable color... well worth the 80k I spent on a TVR which i immediately sold for 22k and def worth the 8k a pop on the paint job... im glad that when you aquire a colour you get to keep it...altough I probably would spend 80k a pop on each paintjob...I have assigned the colour to my fave Praiano tunes. all the non fave Praiano tunes are black ... makes it easy to sort the garage that way .... (I think PD should do the same so when you are racing people and see the colour you know you are up against a Praiano tune) ... ;)

Yeah... I love this colour .. my fave variable color... well worth the 80k I spent on a TVR which i immediately sold for 22k and def worth the 8k a pop on the paint job... im glad that when you aquire a colour you get to keep it...altough I probably would spend 80k a pop on each paintjob...I have assigned the colour to my fave Praiano tunes. all the non fave Praiano tunes are black ... makes it easy to sort the garage that way .... (I think PD should do the same so when you are racing people and see the colour you know you are up against a Praiano tune) ... ;)
Hahaha , i like this collor too bt the mate black is for me the one that reveal th lines of the car better, this is why i use it for most of my best cars.
You can wait for an amazing speed 12 tune. I m fine tuning it right now and it s a monster. Not only for acceleration but handling too. THIS is th very good surprise for me today.
Have a nice drive.

Hi Daisey- In this case they didn't change the pp. After restoring rigidity and oil change the pp was back to 633, just as it is in the setup.

Yeah no worries. I have noticed a few of my cars change by 2pp, and others report more. It was a separate comment not linked to your posting.

Cheers

The 98 Diablo GT2 also had pp changes, went from 550pp to 558pp with Praino's tune, those are the only ones i've driven so far that have had pp changes with the same tune. Simple power limiter adjustments bring it back in line, will keep tracking further changes if I catch any!

The Elise went from 500pp to 508 with the 1.03 update. HP went down to 267 from 275 pre 1.03, so definitely some rebalancing going on
The 98 Diablo GT2 also had pp changes, went from 550pp to 558pp with Praino's tune, those are the only ones i've driven so far that have had pp changes with the same tune. Simple power limiter adjustments bring it back in line, will keep tracking further changes if I catch any!
Thanks for the info ,a small difference like this dont change anything for the overll balance of the tune when back to the right power for the PP. I`ll try to correct the tuning sheets when i`ll have time.

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

I was racing this online earlier today, what a magnificent tune Praiano! Thanks :) The car handles superbly!

Huge fan of your tunes. I was hoping I could trouble you to work your special gearbox magic on the RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06. I love the way it handles out of the box, so I'm just looking for a transmission setup I can adjust with the final gear.

Good idea! I also don't know why they put a limit on favourite cars :banghead:. Now I use my garage for Praiano's tunes and the Stock yard for everything else. (Except my bank of $20,000,000 race cars - keep those puppies close!) :)

Yeah no worries. I have noticed a few of my cars change by 2pp, and others report more. It was a separate comment not linked to your posting.

Cheers
The Mazdaspeed Atenza car of the month dropped a few pp in the couple of tunes I had.

RUF CTR YELLOW BIRD `87 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

ruf_ctr-4.jpg

RUF CTR yellow bird 87.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
I was racing this online earlier today, what a magnificent tune Praiano! Thanks :) The car handles superbly!
Thanks, the car is wonderfull stock alrady, i just lt it my way a bit.... Enjoy your drive.
Huge fan of your tunes. I was hoping I could trouble you to work your special gearbox magic on the RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06. I love the way it handles out of the box, so I'm just looking for a transmission setup I can adjust with the final gear.
What parts have you put on it ? Oil change?and what track are you racing with it ??

EDIT: Working on KTM X BOW R too

App has been updated to version 1.0.2 and should appear in Google Play very within the hour. Those who already have the app should receive an update. If you do not have auto update, please revisit your Google Play app to update.

52 tunes: Going Strong! Good work Mr. P (boss)!​

What parts have you put on it ? Oil change?and what track are you racing with it ??

Sorry about that...

RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06

Oil Change
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Track: Twin Ring Motegi

Again, just looking for gearbox settings unless you feel like the handling needs some tweaking (feels pretty great to me). Thanks!

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC 07 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES

Hi Praiano,

this is a really a joy to drive. I am not a ring fan at all so far...but with this car I really enjoyed the laps there. Nice, nice, nice!!!👍👍👍👍👍
really good handling, can be aggressive, can be forgiving, can be good line driving, can be a lot...AND IS FUN!!!

thanks a lot for that one

Sorry about that...

RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06

Oil Change
Engine Tuning: Stage 3

Track: Twin Ring Motegi

Again, just looking for gearbox settings unless you feel like the handling needs some tweaking (feels pretty great to me). Thanks!

Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 06 // engine 3 // oil change // 473HP // 563PP // TWIN RING MOTEGI

Final gear 4,000
Max speed (auto set) 180 kmh minimum full left.
1st ---4,431
2d----3,460
3rd---2,777
4th---2,291
5th---1,945
6th---1,700
then final gear again 2,650
done

I have a tune for it but it`s not finished yet.

Enjoy your drive.

re: SUBARU IMPREZA COUPE 22B STI VERSION '98 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

Tuning sheet shows oil as stock, but it is actually changed. This one was posted December 29th. Maybe danbojte started celebrating a day early, I've never seen an edit get past him before. :cheers:

Love the tune. This is one of those where I seem to just meld with the car. Wish I knew how you do it Laurent. :bowdown:

Back