Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi Laurent , thanks a lot for your tunes always at the top. Have you in program same other GT 500 , like Nissan GT-R for example ? Your Calsonic '08 was my favourite car in GT5.:cheers:
Good races ;)

Bye Massimo

Hey Mr.Praiano!May i have a request of a tuning for the car Mazda Roadster touring car plz. and thank you for all your hard work! This car has been my favorite since GT5
I´ll for sure, the GT5 one was excelent, did not test it yet in GT6 , ned to do this first.
I am loving your tunes, I would love them more if you could see what you could do with the Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11. Thank you...
It´s done, i´ll publish it with more 5 cars in the next release.
Would love to see what you can do with the 2000 Mustang Cobra R. Supposedly it was designed for track use and did more than 1 g on the skid pad.
So much cars .. i don´t have list or order to tune and publish. A car can stay a week or more n the favorite but i can also take one for a drive and tne it till the end of the process in one time
Hi Laurent , thanks a lot for your tunes always at the top. Have you in program same other GT 500 , like Nissan GT-R for example ? Your Calsonic '08 was my favourite car in GT5.:cheers:
Good races ;)

Bye Massimo
Yes my friend, need more GT500, hard to compete against the weider in GT6 but i need to have much more cars in this section, you´re right. It can be the calsonic to begin.

I´ll for sure, the GT5 one was excelent, did not test it yet in GT6 , ned to do this first.

It´s done, i´ll publish it with more 5 cars in the next release.

So much cars .. i don´t have list or order to tune and publish. A car can stay a week or more n the favorite but i can also take one for a drive and tne it till the end of the process in one time

Yes my friend, need more GT500, hard to compete against the weider in GT6 but i need to have much more cars in this section, you´re right. It can be the calsonic to begin.
Are you publishing first in your Android App? Or online?

Love your tunes, Mr. Praiano!

Of the Le-Mans cars you've tested and tuned, which would be your fastest in your opinion? I'm looking for a car to do the event at the end of International A - I was leaning towards your R18 TDi but I'd love to hear which you would suggest!

Of the Le-Mans cars you've tested and tuned, which would be your fastest in your opinion? I'm looking for a car to do the event at the end of International A - I was leaning towards your R18 TDi but I'd love to hear which you would suggest!

I suggest you go with the peougot 908 since in a few posts before Mr. P suggested it's the quickest in terms of laptime, that's off course if you are looking for an easy win. Otherwise your selection of the R18 TDI is good for an average pace.

PAGANI HUAYRA // 630PP // SPORT SOFT
Complicate car when stock. I've just try to let it easy and drivable by anybody. I prefer the sport soft on it, but you can wear racing too.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
With the new update this good looking vehicle needs an update. It will not turn under braking for me.

Are you publishing first in your Android App? Or online?
For the beginning of the garage i was publishing at the same time APP and GTP. I needed a good numbers of tunes for both first.
From now ,i`ll release the tunes first in the APP and then my GTP garage some fews days later.
Take it easy amigo! We will enjoy whatever you do.:)

@daisey: Any ETA on the app. for Apple?:)
Hello my friend, Daisey will answer better to this later but he told me that it´s on a good way for the Apple edition.;)👍

I don`t know what is the fastest car for Le Mans. I don`t drive a lot there. But, on a grippy track ,low to medium speed, the PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 is my fastest car for the moment.
Suzuka is my base track for tuning and there , this car is around 1 second faster than the rest or more.
The toyota GT One also have a very good grip and excelent top speed.
The R18 TDI is a fantastic 650PP but don`t have enough power to compete with the upper class.
With the new update this good looking vehicle needs an update. It will not turn under braking for me.
I`ll do this, the PAGANI HUAYRA is such a difficult car to tune that i neeed to let it over a very sharp edge to let it drivable and fun to manage. I didn`t test it again since 1.03 .

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((º>ºººººº

I suggest you go with the peougot 908 since in a few posts before Mr. P suggested it's the quickest in terms of laptime, that's off course if you are looking for an easy win. Otherwise your selection of the R18 TDI is good for an average pace.
Stick with the R18 first off - its as smooth as silk. You won't have a worry in the world with it, then try the others. :)

@Shlagem - sorry mate, I replied to the wrong post. :dunce:

Last edited:
@ mp7

"thought for a senna fan this could be kind of cool :-)"

brought a few tears to the eyes of this Senna fan. thank you.

For the beginning of the garage i was publishing at the same time APP and GTP. I needed a good numbers of tunes for both first.
From now ,i`ll release the tunes first in the APP and then my GTP garage some fews days later.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((º>ºººººº

Now, for the first time, I wish I had an Android device!

I also wish there was a way for people to buy a subscription to your tunes and get them on the web at the same time as the android people.

Hi, praiano, thank you for all the great tunes you've published here for the community. A pity some of those MRs feel broken and lose too much front tire grip, don't want to turn the way we want them :) For example, your Huyara doesn't feel right at all after driving some of your other tunes like Megane Trophy RS, which is amazing.

Anyway, could you please tell what to change in your 458 Italia tune to run it on racing slicks? It becomes undriveable on high speed turns (Spa track, for an instance), loses rear wheels grip too fast. Thanks in advance.

mp7

thought for a senna fan this could be kind of cool :-)

Yes this is a great homage. I knew this video since a few months ago.
Thanks.
Now, for the first time, I wish I had an Android device!

I also wish there was a way for people to buy a subscription to your tunes and get them on the web at the same time as the android people.
I´ll do this because i think it´s more fair for the people who buy an APP. Till now ,they pay to have the tunes later than on GTP. This must change, but it will not be a long time to wait for the GTP garage update, just a few days.
I think i´ll send the news tunes sheets as JPEG files also to the people that have made donations, this help me a lot when i have broken my computer and i think i need to be fair with all this good people too.
><(((((°>°°°°°

I think i´ll send the news tunes sheets as JPEG files also to the people that have made donations, this help me a lot when i have broken my computer and i think i need to be fair with all this good people too.
><(((((°>°°°°°
That would be awesome!

Thank you again for the great tunes!

Hi, praiano, thank you for all the great tunes you've published here for the community. A pity some of those MRs feel broken and lose too much front tire grip, don't want to turn the way we want them :) For example, your Huyara doesn't feel right at all after driving some of your other tunes like Megane Trophy RS, which is amazing.

Anyway, could you please tell what to change in your 458 Italia tune to run it on racing slicks? It becomes undriveable on high speed turns (Spa track, for an instance), loses rear wheels grip too fast. Thanks in advance.
I´ll revisit th huyara to check if i can let it better after 1.03 , for the 458 or any other road car with no high amount of downforce, no tune for racing tires. There is a problem with this tires config on road cars.
Sorry

Hello Praiano! ;)

I've been using a car that i think you will LOVE for the 600pp range... The Cadillac Cien! I don't know how to tune very well, i just do a couple of changes to make the cars more easy (sometimes) but this car even with no tune is quite impressive! Big HP with low wheight and low PP compared to the MP4-12C or the 458 Italia for example... You should check it out when you can!

By the way, are you working on any 400pp tune? Can you sugest a good car for this pp range? ;)

Cheers mate and keep up the BRILLIANT work that you do... Such a gift! :bowdown::cheers:

><(((((°>°°°°°

Laurent, the tune sheets are downloadable as JPEG files now.
All you have to do is click on the tuning sheet and save to HD.

Below is screenshot of your tunes I have D/Led that way on a Mac.
Same can be done for Windows, Linux.

I did it since no tuning app yet avail for a fruit company's walled garden.
I just made a photo album with the JPGs and xfer them that way to iDevices.

Last edited:
LEXUS LFA NURBURGRING PACKAGE `12 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
I have a question, what happens if i put racing tire on a setting that says, sport tire only, will that setting works on that tire only or what??

View attachment 102441
I think he meant he'll email the jpegs to donors at the same time the android app is updated, without making us wait. I don't know how much that app costs, but some people have donated far more than that for his GTPlanet posts.

Edit: This reminds me: His tunes are so awesome, I'm going to make another donation right now! I hope others are doing the same!

Please excuse the oversight and my mis-understanding then.

Anyway if someone has an iDevice, thats how to get them on there for now.

Very grateful, and satisfied donor here too, app or no app.

Last edited:

View attachment 102441
I do the same thing my friend. Just change the word document to 'landscape' in the layout, copy your 'image', name it, save it - and hey presto, a great library of Praiano tunes! :)

Hello Mr. P I really have enjoyed all you tunes. But I have a small request involving my most favorite car the GTS Viper. I see tunes all over for it but none seem to fit my driving style. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Take it easy amigo! We will enjoy whatever you do.:)

@daisey: Any ETA on the app. for Apple?:)

Hey Mercury, and all others who are still asking about the apple ios app....

We were nearly ready to release the iOS app (the code was complete) and the Apple has changed the requirements for how to create and submit apps. This is causing big problems for us and many other app people. Unfortunately this means I've had to pause development until they fix the issue. Yey for Apple! :crazy:

As said in prior posts, the app will be released asap, but its currently out of my control. This is especially annoying since I just purchased the annual Apple Developer licence and I can't use it currently 👎

Hopefully soon fans, hopefully soon! :odd:

Laurent should be on PD's payroll.

I come from a background of racing motocross, skis, bicycles, sailboats, feet, and some illegal car racing. My introduction to GT was last August, with GT5. The stock cars sucked. They understeered like snowplows until you step on the gas or brake, then they spun. I needed help, and I came across tuners. Priano's tunes always worked for me, and Motor City Hami's usually did also. They, and a few other tuners made the game enjoyable for me.

I came to learn tracks, technique, and practice racing. I did not come to be a member of the crew. While I would love to learn the fine art of tuning, I don't yet have time. Driving comes first for now. PD should understand this and appreciate all the people who make their game playable for others.

Imagine if PD were to release a DLC of 10, 15 or 20 of Priano's pre-tuned cars? All black matte with Senna helmet and suit? And a DLC of lime green metalic MCH cars? And others?

I would pay for these limited edition cars as long as the tuners received royalties. Would you?

Hey Mercury, and all others who are still asking about the apple ios app....

We were nearly ready to release the iOS app (the code was complete) and the Apple has changed the requirements for how to create and submit apps. This is causing big problems for us and many other app people. Unfortunately this means I've had to pause development until they fix the issue. Yey for Apple! :crazy:

As said in prior posts, the app will be released asap, but its currently out of my control. This is especially annoying since I just purchased the annual Apple Developer licence and I can't use it currently 👎

Hopefully soon fans, hopefully soon! :odd:
No worries at all Daisey. We can only eat what is in front of us. Thanks for keeping us updated. 👍:)

Latest Posts

Back