Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
This tune is a monster on Bathurst as well. Prior to the tune the car spent more time in the wall after bumps or corners. I vote this one as the "most improved car" with a Mr. P tune. :)

On the subject of Bathurst, the P63 Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 tune is awesome!!!
Current favorite offline grinder is to run this 500PP car in 600PP Int. A, GT-All Stars Bathurst.
I like to use the clutch/manual trans. when real car has one, cannot get enough with this tune.

Damn car pulls like a freight train up Mtn. Straight to Skyline, handles fantastic with P63 touch!!!
Even with box running out on long Conrod straight, it destroys the AI going up Mtn., easy win. :lol:
Box is a little short for Conrod even with FG set down to 2500, but that can be adjusted. :sly:

This is now one of my favorite P63 tunes... 👍 👍

Last edited:
I'll add some tuning notes to the app "Tuning Guide" to change oil (if applicable) and tune Power first then to do suspension.

Does anyone have any other notes that are FAQ they believe should be in the app to help other users?

Daisey
I don't have any notes but I was wondering if it was possible to have the window expandable. Font can be a bit small for my aging eyes so if I could zoom up a fraction on my Nexus 7 it would be great.:)

On the subject of Bathurst, the P63 Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 tune is awesome!!!
Current favorite offline grinder is to run this 500PP car in 600PP Int. A, GT-All Stars Bathurst.
I like to use the clutch/manual trans. when real car has one, cannot get enough with this tune.

Damn car pulls like a freight train up Mtn. Straight to Skyline, handles fantastic with P63 touch!!!
Even with box running out on long Conrod straight, it destroys the AI going up Mtn., easy win. :lol:
Box is a little short for Conrod even with FG set down to 2500, but that can be adjusted. :sly:

View attachment 103978

This is now one of my favorite P63 tunes... 👍 👍 ...and a great way to improve on Bathurst track.
Which event? The Int. B All Stars? Or something in Int. A?

Are there any plans for a Windows phone or Windows 8 version of the app?

Thanks.

Not currently sorry. I plan to investigate this and Blackberry after iOS release.

Just got it. Getting ready to look at it. Will be cool for ios so I can use my ipad. It's a little bigger screen. Will I need to purchase again?
Need to ask to Daisey but i don´t think it will.
The iOS app looks great so far on an iPad Mini. Unfortunately development has paused for a short while due to Apple technical issues. Hopefully back on track soon.

Regarding the purchase: Yes you will need to purchase again. Apple's App Store and Android's Google Play have nothing to do with each other (actually I believe they hate each other!!! :scared:) Sorry :boggled:

I don't have any notes but I was wondering if it was possible to have the window expandable. Font can be a bit small for my aging eyes so if I could zoom up a fraction on my Nexus 7 it would be great.:)

Due to some previously helpful feedback from several users, I am already trying to work out a method to zoom into tunes with a double-tap. Android does not support zooming for apps easily. (iOS supports double tap zooming without any effort at all 👍).

Any chance you can email me a screenshot of a tune on the Nexus? It will show me how much more room I have to expand. Its hard to fit in all of the tune in one screen since there are so many variable to communicate.

This also applies to me can't zoom in on tunes and I have a large phone, otherwise a great app

Forgot to mention I have a Andriod Galaxy note :)

This also applies to me can't zoom in on tunes and I have a large phone, otherwise a great app

Forgot to mention I have a Andriod Galaxy note :)

As said above, Android isn't friendly when it comes to zooming features. I'm working now to try and increase font size.

If it ain't a rotor, it ain't a motor
Rx500 would make my day
You´re 100% right. I´ve just taken the MAZDA RX500 for a drive an hour ago, like i do always , to have a first contact and rank it in my mind for a future tuning session.
I just can´t stop driving it and now it´s tuned, very well balanced , a real pleasure at the wheel, very very fast 500pp sport medium tires.
Just need to fine tune online on the ring and some other tracks.
Great potencial.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

You´re 100% right. I´ve just taken the MAZDA RX500 for a drive an hour ago, like i do always , to have a first contact and rank it in my mind for a future tuning session.
I just can´t stop driving it and now it´s tuned, very well balanced , a real pleasure at the wheel, very very fast 500pp sport medium tires.
Just need to fine tune online on the ring and some other tracks.
Great potencial.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°
Will this hit your app first or your Web site?

As said above, Android isn't friendly when it comes to zooming features. I'm working now to try and increase font size.

Just a thought on this, I am not sure if technically possible, another option is to let the tuning sheet zoomable by pitching so it can be re-size by pitching, just like when we view a photo for example. At this moment on the apps when we view the tuning sheet it is fixed to a full-screen of the device we have, it will be good if we can then pitching on the tuning sheet to re-size.

I put the tuning sheet (the jpg) into an apps and when I view on my smartphone I am able to zoom in/out by pitching it on Androids device, the same works on IoS

Thanks.

What I simply do is: when watching the required tune press Power + Volume down. A screenshot will be taken. This is nice, because the app shows the sheet fullscreen anyway. Now, just open your gallery app and zoom at will.

So you go from...

To...

<clickable>

:cheers:

I think you wopuld make a lot more money and would be a lot easier for some people if you could pay the add with Paypal, and not just cc
I would get it myself.
If you donate, how do i get the tunes that are in the app?

Hi friend!
It is the first time I write in your new section of GT6, good jobs!!

I love the CAMARO RED DEVIL, a tunning car, has good handling but is hard to control their above 1.000 of torque... you can check it out?? for 600P SS tires

Regards

I think you wopuld make a lot more money and would be a lot easier for some people if you could pay the add with Paypal, and not just cc
I would get it myself.
If you donate, how do i get the tunes that are in the app?
The tunes that are in the APP are already in my garage here in GTP.
I´ll send the JPEG images of the news tunes each time we´ll have an APP update to APP owners and/or donators, indepndently if they have the APP or not.
I decide to do this just to be fair with this people because i think they need to have a certain privilege getting the tunes before their free publication in my GTP garage.
I´m very grateful to all them, when i broke my computer, i have bought a new one with the money they gave me since severals months from GT5 to GT6.
It´s no big money but it help me a lot yes,not easy for me to buy a computer or a PS3 or a wheel here, this kind of things can break whithout warning. I thank all of them for this.
Hi friend!
It is the first time I write in your new section of GT6, good jobs!!

I love the CAMARO RED DEVIL, a tunning car, has good handling but is hard to control their above 1.000 of torque... you can check it out?? for 600P SS tires

Regards
Hello my friend. The camaro red devil is almost perfect stock. This is why i didn´t touch it till now.But ,i have the prevision to do this soon. Let´s see wht i can do.

><(((((º>ººººººººººº

APP owners and donaters will receive the cars a few days before i´ll publish them in GTP.
This time we will have 12 cars.
5 road cars and
7 GT500

Do you ever sleep? :lol::bowdown: I do not manage to test existing and you already throw new...:lol: A joke, just continue to surprise us with new cars...:cheers:

Do you ever sleep? :lol::bowdown: I do not manage to test existing and you already throw new...:lol: A joke, just continue to surprise us with new cars...:cheers:
:lol: Yes i sleep, 5 hours every night, this is the only good point when yo stay old. This let me at lest 3 H early in the morning or evening to make some tunes independently if it´s a working day or not.
I don´t watch TV too this thing bored me a lot and this make me spare some more free time.;)👍 playing GT :cheers:

GTP peoples: Can we please keep this thread to Praiano's Tunes and not the app. I have asked for a redirect several times. Mr. P is a god at the tunes but is unable to answer your app questions, so I can better serve users by keeping it to a separate thread 👍

If you have thoughts about posting regarding the app then please read previous posts in this thread before reposting the same topics again. Then direct your question to the thread below.
I will make a new thread for app discussion here.

Gran Praiano 6 (Tuning App Discussion, Feedback and Questions)

Alternatively, if you feel you need private questions, feel free to email (daisey.apps@outlook.com) or PM me.

Please remember this app is a hobby project and we are not professional coders. We do learn something new every day :dopey:

Hi Praiano,

I found my old android phone at the back of a drawer today and downloaded your app while we wait for the iOS version. I noticed some differences with the RE Amemiya RX7 '06 tune. I think maybe it doesn't need the oil change like the app says? With oil change and the other tuning you suggest I get 558pp with power limiter at 90.6%, I need to drop to 85.4% to make 550pp.

Thank you for the tunes!

Cheers

Mark

Hi Praiano,

I found my old android phone at the back of a drawer today and downloaded your app while we wait for the iOS version. I noticed some differences with the RE Amemiya RX7 '06 tune. I think maybe it doesn't need the oil change like the app says? With oil change and the other tuning you suggest I get 558pp with power limiter at 90.6%, I need to drop to 85.4% to make 550pp.

Thank you for the tunes!

Cheers

Mark
Hello my friend, welcome back. You´re right, the Re amemiya RX7 06 don´t need a change oil to rech the specs, if you did, just use power limiter, no problems.

LIGHT CAR COMPANY ROCKET `07 // 620PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Quick tune for Brands Hatch Seasonal. Must have some changes soon but the base is good.
Very important , DO NOT INSTALL ANY POWER PARTS BEFORE SETTING THE GEARS =GEARS FIRST THEN POWER PARTS (engine 3,sport computer,racing exhaust,isometric man, CCS,intake, high rpm turbo .

Light_Car_Company_Rocket_07_01.jpg

Light car company rocket 2007.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Back