Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi Praiano, just wondering if you have driven this car after 1.03. The pp is now 562 and the handling is different, can't say that is better. It is for me a bit more difficult to control.

Just wondering if it is just me. Sorry if this has been brought up before, I didn't see it in the discussion.
I´m looking at the car right now 9lambo diablo GT2 98. Yes it gain 12PP with the same tune, but there is something else.
At least on my tune sheet i´ve writen downforce 0/0 and now you have downforce that you can set with a max value of 80/150.
Or i´m staying crazy and i did not saw this when i tune it first, or they add the downforceafter the patch, together with the 12 PP more.???!!! going to make a 600PP tune just to check how it work.
For my existant 550pp tune, just use power limiter to bring it back to 550PP and downforce to the max.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lambhorgini Diablo GT2 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Here is a tune update for the Diablo, more heavy, St weight + few ballast but very fast 550pp. Less top speed than a top road 550pp car but excelent superior grip and line due to the extra downforce.
I did not do the 600PP tune because it`s not a good range at all for it, a 458 let it far behind.

Enjoy your drive..... again.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here is a tune update for the Diablo, more heavy, St weight + few ballast but very fast 550pp. Less top speed than a top road 550pp car but excelent superior grip and line due to the extra downforce.
I did not do the 600PP tune because it`s not a good range at all for it, a 458 let it far behind.

Enjoy your drive..... again.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Oops, your weight distribution doesn't add up. I get 41/59.

Also, your power limiter is 5.4%? Mine is 90.8%, and I get 571 hp, 465 ft-lbs torque.

I´m looking at the car right now 9lambo diablo GT2 98. Yes it gain 12PP with the same tune, but there is something else.
At least on my tune sheet i´ve writen downforce 0/0 and now you have downforce that you can set with a max value of 80/150.
Or i´m staying crazy and i did not saw this when i tune it first, or they add the downforceafter the patch, together with the 12 PP more.???!!! going to make a 600PP tune just to check how it work.
For my existant 550pp tune, just use power limiter to bring it back to 550PP and downforce to the max.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I didn't see downforce before 1.03 either so maybe we are both crazy:P. Thanks for looking into it.

Oops, your weight distribution doesn't add up. I get 41/59.

Also, your power limiter is 5.4%? Mine is 90.8%, and I get 571 hp, 465 ft-lbs torque.
Fixed, a formula went away in my excel sheet. Corrected, thanks.There is no power upgrade too.

No way to adapt a sport tires to racing tires in GT6 ,this is not a setting issue, racing tires seems to work only on racing cars with downforce. Perhaps a future physic update will fix this problm but for the moment it don´t work at all.

Thanks for the reply. The guys I race online with tend to use racing tyres all the time and I think this stems from the added grip from GT5. So I follow suit to be on the same level playing field. So in your opinion I wont be disadvantaged by using sports tyres on a road car in the corners for grip. I'm not that quick and need all the help I can get to keep up with the pack:)

I'll buck the trend and see how I go on sports tyres the next time I race.

I appreciated your time and help.

No way to adapt a sport tires to racing tires in GT6 ,this is not a setting issue, racing tires seems to work only on racing cars with downforce. Perhaps a future physic update will fix this problm but for the moment it don´t work at all.

Thanks for that, it explains my WTF moment when I ran RH on some cars at Bathurst, that were SX tunes.
They were all street cars with no DF (Some of your magnificent Ferrari tunes and just-released Viper.)
Wish I had a video capture to share the RPLs of these P63 tunes driven with clutch/manual trans. :(

...and big thanks for the camber explanation about current GT6 version too. 👍

Thanks for the reply. The guys I race online with tend to use racing tyres all the time and I think this stems from the added grip from GT5. So I follow suit to be on the same level playing field. So in your opinion I wont be disadvantaged by using sports tyres on a road car in the corners for grip. I'm not that quick and need all the help I can get to keep up with the pack:)

In fact I experimented with the FXX, One77 and Pagani in Like the Wind on the long tracks and on the straights the Racing Hards are only 1 MPH faster and in cornering on other tracks are not as effective as Sports tyres - on sports cars.

Perhaps you can bring him to another level, driving road cars with sport or commfort tires, this is the proper way to drive them.
In GT5 racing tires was just adding more grip, it was a fun way too, i raced some few times like this in very good online rooms . This is not possible anymore in GT6. That´s a fact, we have to deal with this now.
Sorry.

Hi praiano,

I would have two questions regarding your BMW e92 tune.
With the 2 other BMW (gt2'11 and base model'11) having the same base (weight,power etc) the tune should work for them the same, or? Maybe I just don't see the difference...

When lowering the power to 250 kW should I rather reset all gears or is the final gear to something like 3800 still ok?

I am asking you this because we will run two 3h all weather races in spa and Suzuka with the base model and 250kw. So a good tune can help here a lot and I was always running well with your setups. As they are always safe I am really looking forward to drive this tune there.

Thx for quick feedback here.

P.s.: nice app. Good job from you and Daisey

mp7
Hi praiano,

I would have two questions regarding your BMW e92 tune.
With the 2 other BMW (gt2'11 and base model'11) having the same base (weight,power etc) the tune should work for them the same, or? Maybe I just don't see the difference...

When lowering the power to 250 kW should I rather reset all gears or is the final gear to something like 3800 still ok?

I am asking you this because we will run two 3h all weather races in spa and Suzuka with the base model and 250kw. So a good tune can help here a lot and I was always running well with your setups. As they are always safe I am really looking forward to drive this tune there.

Thx for quick feedback here.

P.s.: nice app. Good job from you and Daisey
Good morning.
If the ratio range available is the same, the one you have on the tune sheet is ok, just need to adapt the final gear to reach the speed you need on any track.
Check also if you have enough power to perform a good standing start,even if for a longer race it´s not very important.
You can also build your own following my method. If you don´t want to use the excel sheet to calculate the ratios exactly, just set the last gear for top speed, the first gear for a good start, and spread visually the intermediary gears visually between both 1st and last. The rest of the procedure stay the same.
With a bit of practice ,this is a question of few minutes to do this.
Have a good day.

I dont want to be picky or something, thanks alot Mr.p for the updates ^
may I suggest a reference for the update in the sheet itself?
for example the lambo was initially tuned in v1.02 and updated in 1.03 would it be possible to add a "u 1.03" in the top right hand corner? again im not a picky person but maybe this will keep us in track since with my knowledge of PD things will get messy once a physics update is introduced later when GT6 evolves.
if it is not seen a requirement I'll totally understand and I'll request an empty excel sheet via pm.

Thanks alot

Praiano, would you please be able to do a tune for the Camaro SS Touring Car '10. A 600pp tune would be good. I believe this car has lots of potential and would be a monster fully tuned. Many Thanks

I dont want to be picky or something, thanks alot Mr.p for the updates ^
may I suggest a reference for the update in the sheet itself?
for example the lambo was initially tuned in v1.02 and updated in 1.03 would it be possible to add a "u 1.03" in the top right hand corner? again im not a picky person but maybe this will keep us in track since with my knowledge of PD things will get messy once a physics update is introduced later when GT6 evolves.
if it is not seen a requirement I'll totally understand and I'll request an empty excel sheet via pm.

Thanks alot
I´ll update systematically all the tunes i suspect that 1.03 change. Fortunatelly there are few. So don´t need to put the mention 1.02 or 1.03... , my tunes will be alwys actualized, like when PD 2 years ago change all the physics, i did al my garage 100% again.
i need help with BMW GT2 base model 11... please!!!

SOMEONE???
I have not tested it but people say that this one work fine on 2011 models
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...claren-mp4-12c-10.291084/page-38#post-9229185

I´ll update systematically all the tunes i suspect that 1.03 change. Fortunatelly there are few. So don´t need to put the mention 1.02 or 1.03... , my tunes will be alwys actualized, like when PD 2 years ago change all the physics, i did al my garage 100% again.

I have not tested it but people say that this one work fine on 2011 models
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...claren-mp4-12c-10.291084/page-38#post-9229185

The BMW E92 M3 (BMW MOTORSPORT) 10 setup is perfect for me
I'll try on 11 too...
Thanks Praiano!

Hey praiano! Great garage, I can't believe I haven't been in here before. I'm new to GT so I didn't know about your rep lol.

I was just wondering, do you find you have to go back over all of our tunes every time there is a new patch? For example, I tuned myself a BMW M4 back in 1.02 - then I went back to it after the 1.03 patch and it's awful!

Hey praiano! Great garage, I can't believe I haven't been in here before. I'm new to GT so I didn't know about your rep lol.

I was just wondering, do you find you have to go back over all of our tunes every time there is a new patch? For example, I tuned myself a BMW M4 back in 1.02 - then I went back to it after the 1.03 patch and it's awful!
Hello, welcome. Just only few tunes, principally MR that have to be setted on the edge to work well , need a few adjustments since 1.03. Some others just stay better ,safer with a better line than 1.02.
My Z4 GT3 for example is better now. It was a good surprise for me after the patch.
Anyway, i´m ready to face whatever PD will change in the future, even beginning everything from 0, since it´s for a good progress in the physics of the game.
If they change one good thing to mess with other 2 , like they did sometime, i´ll protest a lot for sure but i´ll not give up and still produce and update tunes. There is a lot of room for GT6 stay 100% better, Kaz just have to listen to the GT fans all over the world.
I love to do this and i love this game.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

@praiano63

Hey! How are you?

I'm having a hard time completing those 4 - 5 650 PP races in the S class events. (Willow Spring, Apricot Hill, Suzuka, etc.)

Could you suggest me a car and a good tune that you are using to complete those events?

Back