Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Sorry, i have downloaded the 1.04 but i can´t play, i have some fever and i have to rest. I just did the seaonals this morning but nothing change for me. Perhaps the brakes but i need to test it better
Have a good night everybody
Hey Capitano,
get well soon... by the 1.04 upp the Brake bias with no abs is best eher! Online &arcade runs are fine! You'll like it...
best regards,
Markus

CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY (C7) 15 ANNIV `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Praiano, I'm testing this tune. The normal (not 15th anniv) car has 585PP instead of 600PP with your tune.

Weight and weight distribution are ok at 1395kg at 45:55

The problem is with HP. At this point it has 634HP & 666 ft-lb of torque (66HP Less with the same engine parts).

I bought the Tuning Intake resulting in 715HP @ 706ft-lb and 601PP. Then with the ISometric exhaust and sport ECU, the car goes up to 613PP with 783HP@748ft-lb. (+83HP and +8ft-lb from your original tune)

After adjusting the power limiter to 89.1% the car stays with 698HP (-2Hp from your original tune) @748ft-lb (+8ft-lb)

This is as close as I can go without touching too much the original torque.

Thanks for the tune btw :-)

99% of the time the rear brake balance will be 10
So begin with 10/10
The car almost always wil show understeer under braking entering a turn.
To take this understeer out till you feel good with it, just reduce the front number.
I didn´t check the BMW Z4 GT3 but i think it will be around 8/10

For the APP i´ll correct all the brakes balance.
To replace the tunes sheets for each car in mt GTP garage, this take more time because i hve to edit post by post.
But, i´ve writen a method at the post #1 about this.

All my brakes balance are wrong after 1.04. I´ll need some time to reset all this.
If you want to do yourself during this time, it´s easy.
-Set the brake balance at 10/10 all the cars.
-Then go on track and reduce the front number till you feel the car ok, showing a good eagerness entering a turn under strong braking and still steady on the driving line.
Enjoy your drive.

Thanks Praiano!
I'll do that!
Get well soon...

HONDA NSX GT500 BASE MODEL // 570PP // RACING HARD TIRES

4859754236_60f363f0c8_b.jpg

e6ma.jpg

This new brakes setup is just for ABS off?
No, the minimum braking distance is with max BB, even with ABS1 like al my tunes are.
Testing with ABS 0 is just to check the base BB for each car. Depending of the weight repartition.
When 4 whels are locking at the same time.

MAZDA RX500 `70 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

rz500-detras.jpg

mazda rx500 1970.jpg
This gearbox is for the ring ONLINE , the first gear is setted to perform a good standing start ONLINE where there is just a few more grip.
For Offline standing start it will spin too much but you can make the first gear longer decreasing the 1st gear ratio value a few till OK.

Last edited:
No, the minimum braking distance is with max BB, even with ABS1 like al my tunes are.
Testing with ABS 0 is just to check the base BB for each car. Depending of the weight repartition.
When 4 whels are locking at the same time.
Thats it! Under my surcumstances of online racing with abs off i'm not in the condition to ride with abs1 :D

Thats it! Under my surcumstances of online racing with abs off i'm not in the condition to ride with abs1 :D
At least with the road cars i´ve tested, it´ll be easier to drive ABS 0 after this update. You can press the pedl almost till the end of the travel before blocking the wheels.
Also racing brakes on road cars are difficult to manage, they block the tires after 10 or 20% of the pedal travel. Harder to modulate the input.

At least with the road cars i´ve tested, it´ll be easier to drive ABS 0 after this update. You can press the pedl almost till the end of the travel before blocking the wheels.
Also racing brakes on road cars are difficult to manage, they block the tires after 10 or 20% of the pedal travel. Harder to modulate the input.

Praiano would you be able to tune a maxed out GT-R '12 Black edition in your spare time? I'd like to request a tune with Racing Softs, 1121bhp. Thanks

Sorry, no tune with racing tires for road cars.

NISSAN GT-R SPECV '09
Especially tuned for "megatron_dark" , track Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Very steady and soft tune, made for safe and very consistant online racing.
Lap time: 6'20" at regular cruising speed.

nrburgringnordschleife3z.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

Tuned to the max with full Aerodynamic kit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2800
3- Select top speed at 410 km/h
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3900
2: 2755
3: 2055
4: 1590
5: 1275
6: 1059

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 377 km/h.

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 868 hp
weight 1362 kg
perf. points 651 pp

Downforce 02/22

LSD front 15/50/07

LSD Rear 22/55/07

Front / rear torque split : 25 / 75

Ride Height -15/-20

Spring Rate 16.2/14.5
Extension 9/6
Compression 8/3
Anti-roll bars 5/4

Camber 2.5/2.2
Toe -0.08/+0.08

Brake Balance 7/4

tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

nrburgringnordschleife4ed.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4c.jpg

Could you possibly do a remake of this tune? or maxed out on sports softs? many thanks.

Could you possibly do a remake of this tune? or maxed out on sports softs? many thanks.
I`ll check the GT-R '12 Black edition and GT-R SPECV '09 soon.
I don´t know the PP range yet, the first test will say this. 4WD allow some overpowered engines, so let`s see.

EDIT: but the racing tires on road cars in GT6 is still bugged.

I`ll check the GT-R '12 Black edition and GT-R SPECV '09 soon.
I don´t know the PP range yet, the first test will say this. 4WD allow some overpowered engines, so let`s see.

EDIT: but the racing tires on road cars in GT6 is still bugged.

Doesn't the bug only affect MR/FR cars?

Laurent,

I know you're very busy and not feeling well. But when you have time, could you please double check the camber settings on your GT40 Race Car '69? You've said 0.00 gives better grip in other cars, but I think you have 1.0 and 1.5 on this one. I tried setting them to 0.00 last night, and I think I lost grip.

Back