Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Currently the app has all GTP Published tunes but will have exclusive tunes after March (approx).

As someone that does not have a smart phone, and being on an extreme fixed income has no hope of ever having a smart phone before a terminal illness takes me, I am extremely disappointed to hear that starting in March I will be locked out from some tunes.

I have been out of work for 3+ years, spend the majority of my time with Doctors and one of the things that let's me forget everything for a while is GT6. With my now limited time to play, having these tunes, either good to go (in most cases) or needing just a tweak or two to fit my driving style and DS3 means that I can still participate in a weekly get together with friends, enjoy some social interactions and at least be competitive.

It never bothered me when the change was made to delay posting in the free GTP forum until after those that had paid for an app or made a donation had "first crack," in fact I supported it. They should receive some formal "thanks" in the form of a stipend like this.

For differing reasons, I assume there are more out there whose circumstances dictate they cannot own a smart phone. On behalf of all of us, please reconsider your decision to have phone app exclusives starting in March.

An exception should be made for donators who do not have smart phones.

I maybe in the same boat down the road...
...having spent several seasons in the grove of planned obsolescence...

...I have no intention to upgrade the previous gen. iOS on my aging iDevice...
...in fact, my next handset will probably be as dumb 🤬 as is possible.

Last edited:
As someone that does not have a smart phone, and being on an extreme fixed income has no hope of ever having a smart phone before a terminal illness takes me, I am extremely disappointed to hear that starting in March I will be locked out from some tunes.

I have been out of work for 3+ years, spend the majority of my time with Doctors and one of the things that let's me forget everything for a while is GT6. With my now limited time to play, having these tunes, either good to go (in most cases) or needing just a tweak or two to fit my driving style and DS3 means that I can still participate in a weekly get together with friends, enjoy some social interactions and at least be competitive.

It never bothered me when the change was made to delay posting in the free GTP forum until after those that had paid for an app or made a donation had "first crack," in fact I supported it. They should receive some formal "thanks" in the form of a stipend like this.

For differing reasons, I assume there are more out there whose circumstances dictate they cannot own a smart phone. On behalf of all of us, please reconsider your decision to have phone app exclusives starting in March.

Don´t worry my friend. I don´t have any smartphone too. For the moment APP owner and donators are receiving the tunes just a few days before. This is fair and this will stay like this. If i do some exclusive APP / donators tunes in the future, they will be just a few. Really.
I´m not a rich guy , i work a lot and i just have an old bicycle to share with my 2 kids, my PS3 and G27 are from a time i was making some money in the fish business. It´s over .Life is a bit hard here in Brasil lately for me and my family but thanks god we have a very good health ,we are eating well and life is sweet.
I do this APP and donation things just because it really help my family a lot.

I know what it is , trying to make some miracles everyday to reach the end of the month and pay the bills.

For this i can understand very well if somebody don´t have conditions to make a donation or to have a smartphone.
In this case , this person will just have to send me a mail and i´ll add him on the same donators list for free , to receive all the tunes with the same privileges.

Depending of me , i`ll do always my best for you enjoying GT driving my cars. Hope your health will get a lot better soon.

Have a good night.

An exception should be made for donators who do not have smart phones.

I maybe in the same boat down the road...
...having spent several seasons in the grove of planned obsolescence...

...I have no intention to upgrade the previous gen. iOS on my aging iDevice...
...in fact, my next handset will probably be as dumb 🤬 as is possible.
Hello friend, donators like you know, having or not a smartphone receive the JPEG tunes sheet at the same time as APP.
Enjoy your drive.;)

Thank you for the fast, kind and self-sacrificing response.

I understand you are not in a great financial situation either, and I understand your wish to drive people to donate or purchase the app to help you out a bit.

Perhaps the answer is not to give alternatives for people like me when that alternative can be abused by countless others that could otherwise donate or purchase the app. The last thing I would want to do is cause you to lose out financially so I can enjoy playing a game.

After reconsidering from a perspective other than my own, I think I would prefer to be left without a handful of your tunes than to be at least somewhat responsible for limiting your income potential from the work you put in on our behalf.

After all, the second half of my signature holds just as true as the first half :)

Thank you again for the kind offer however.

TOYOTA GT86 15th Anniv Ed `12 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES
This tune first was for the ring, it fit perfectly to the last seasonnal, so here it is. The settings are ok for the normal GT86 too, just a bit heavier but do the same laptime exactly like this.
maxresdefault.jpg

9y2t.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
So will this work with the BRZ, 86 Racing, etc?

Thank you for the fast, kind and self-sacrificing response.

I understand you are not in a great financial situation either, and I understand your wish to drive people to donate or purchase the app to help you out a bit.

Perhaps the answer is not to give alternatives for people like me when that alternative can be abused by countless others that could otherwise donate or purchase the app. The last thing I would want to do is cause you to lose out financially so I can enjoy playing a game.

After reconsidering from a perspective other than my own, I think I would prefer to be left without a handful of your tunes than to be at least somewhat responsible for limiting your income potential from the work you put in on our behalf.

After all, the second half of my signature holds just as true as the first half :)

Thank you again for the kind offer however.
There is enough food for everybody on this planet. Just need to learn to share it. Food chain logic is a joke compare to a simple human brain helped by the good will.
Anyway, remember my offer. It will be a pleasure ,not a favour.

Good morning Praiano.

Hope you're fealind better now.

I would like to know if your actual tuning sheets on the App are automaticly updated when you introduce a modification.

Regards

Any word on the iOS app?
Hello, for this check the APP thread pleas, i can´t answer this, only my friend Daisey that is taking care of all this APP & IOS thing.
Good morning Praiano.

Hope you're fealind better now.

I would like to know if your actual tuning sheets on the App are automaticly updated when you introduce a modification.

Regards
No, i have to send the excel file with my tunes to Daisey first, only him can do the update.

Hi Praiano,

at first i have to say that i use your tunes since gt5 and you made my day, better my race, more than i can tell.

Thanks a lot.

Now, ive read about this smartphone-thing. I dont have a smartphone and i dont want one. ( Ive born in 1966 and i have already problems with my "normal" phone...:-)) But i would like to have all the tunes you publish.
So, the way i can support you and pay my respect to you is to send you some money on your Bankaccount. If its ok for you, send me your Bankaccountdetails to Thomas.Schwarz111@web.de and i can send you some money.

I hope this is ok for you. If not, let me know how i can say thank you ans support you.

regards Tom

Hi Praiano,

at first i have to say that i use your tunes since gt5 and you made my day, better my race, more than i can tell.

Thanks a lot.

Now, ive read about this smartphone-thing. I dont have a smartphone and i dont want one. ( Ive born in 1966 and i have already problems with my "normal" phone...:-)) But i would like to have all the tunes you publish.
So, the way i can support you and pay my respect to you is to send you some money on your Bankaccount. If its ok for you, send me your Bankaccountdetails to Thomas.Schwarz111@web.de and i can send you some money.

I hope this is ok for you. If not, let me know how i can say thank you ans support you.

regards Tom
Hello young man, i´m 3 years older than you.. :)👍 and still play like a kid. The only way to make a donation is the button i think.
International transfer to my bank account have a lot of taxes include and for a small amount ,the donation will not be enough to pay them.
Have a good week end.

Hey mate, Its getting there: Work has been very busy this week (as in my real job) and creating an iOS app is new territory for us. First test on an iPad was successful though, which is good news!

Hi Daisey,could you kindly post the link for iOS app,when it's ready ? appreciate your kind assistant.Thank you.

I think you have the wrong idea and your rant/post upsets me.👎

Praiano has already noted in past pages any donating user gets the tunes like any app user which will include any exclusive tunes. By 'exclusive tunes' we mean one or two, here and there, not the entire tuning library. I'm sure Praiano would agree, this is way more of a community contribution than an app; the app was made to help support Praiano and also to give users convenience of using their devices. App users have asked for a couple extra tunes so its only fair to provide.

Regardless of this, and while sympathetic to your and everyone's unique situation, I am not required to operate within any guidelines to satisfy you, I purely operate this as a coding hobby, racing fun and to give back to GTP.

Edit: I see your second post now. Noted and thanks.

Last edited:
Hello, Praiano.

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your tunes and majority of my GT6 car collection consists of the cars you have made a tune. Actually, nowadays I don't even bother to buy a car from dealership and test it unless you have made a tune for it. The situation has been the same since GT5 (which was the first game I bought for PS3). Your tunes just fits so well to my driving style, doesn't matter if the car is FF, FR, MR, RR or 4WD. They just fits like a glove.

Becuase I have been using your tunes for such a long time, I have just made an donation. It was the least I could do, the best way to say thank you so much for your hard work with the tunes.

Oh, I do have a small tune request, though. If you got time for it. No problem if you don't have.

I do own a 7th generation Honda Accord and I would like to drive it in-game as well. So, could you make a tune for Honda Accord EURO-R '02 for 450PP class with any Sports tires?

Another car I love is the famous Hachi-Roku, the AE86. The car I'm requesting a tune for is Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00. This is the only car in the game so far I have made a tune on my own. If you got the time, could you make a tune for this car for 450PP class with any Sports tires? I have tested my own tune with Sports Hard, Sports Soft and Racing Soft tires and it's a blast to drive (yes, a ROAD car which works fantastic with RACING tires!). I think that with your tuning skills you could make this car even better. Thanks a lot.

Hello, Praiano.

Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your tunes and majority of my GT6 car collection consists of the cars you have made a tune. Actually, nowadays I don't even bother to buy a car from dealership and test it unless you have made a tune for it. The situation has been the same since GT5 (which was the first game I bought for PS3). Your tunes just fits so well to my driving style, doesn't matter if the car is FF, FR, MR, RR or 4WD. They just fits like a glove.

Becuase I have been using your tunes for such a long time, I have just made an donation. It was the least I could do, the best way to say thank you so much for your hard work with the tunes.

Oh, I do have a small tune request, though. If you got time for it. No problem if you don't have.

I do own a 7th generation Honda Accord and I would like to drive it in-game as well. So, could you make a tune for Honda Accord EURO-R '02 for 450PP class with any Sports tires?

Another car I love is the famous Hachi-Roku, the AE86. The car I'm requesting a tune for is Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00. This is the only car in the game so far I have made a tune on my own. If you got the time, could you make a tune for this car for 450PP class with any Sports tires? I have tested my own tune with Sports Hard, Sports Soft and Racing Soft tires and it's a blast to drive (yes, a ROAD car which works fantastic with RACING tires!). I think that with your tuning skills you could make this car even better. Thanks a lot.
Hello. Thanks lot for the donation.
Of course i´ll do the tunes, 450PP sport tires is the kind we must enjoy with my friends online.
Rod FF are the cars that can support racig tires in GT6. I´ve tested it already, it´s still not so grippy as GT5 but at least it´s drivable, for who like this.
They will be both in the next release next week. I´m finishing some touring cars right now.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Mr. Priano please forgive me for getting slightly off topic here, having a racing forum site also, I know it can be irritating.
After reading Kothar44 posts it has been stuck in my craw all day and felt compelled to respond.
As someone who is also in their 50's, living on a tight disability income for the last seven yrs. and in failing health I can relate to your situation. I have a smart phone, wheel and racing seat. All of which i had to make great sacrifices to attain.
Trading, selling, going w/o meds. and starving just to enjoy the one thng I enjoy most. GRAND TOURISMO.
Mr. Priano has found a way to help his family and those of us who love this game to get the most pleasure out of it. I would have paid double what i did for his apps. because it has enriched my gaming experience and skill.
If he and daisey want to reward those would made a monetary payment for this valuable information they have that right. Even if I didn't have the app's I would stil praise them for finding a way to helping enrich their livelihood.
Kothar44, no disrespect intended sir. Life is hard, especially for people such as ourselves. We all try to find ways to make it better. Sometimes we succeed and sometimes we just survive.
Mr. Priano has found a way to do both and help others in the process. Although he doesn't have to he is willing to again aide a fellow racer. Just don't think your being left out because he's wanting to reward those who donated $.
Sorry again to get off topic and rant, it just sorta annoyed me. Please keep on tuning to your hearts content.

P.S. You can delete this if you wish :)

Last edited:
Back