Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
If you don't have an android or iOS device, or simply want the convenience of buying and using Praiano's app on your computer, there are a number of free android emulator devices that you can use. It's just like having an android cell phone in a window on your computer and from there you can open a Google app store account and purchase Gran Praiano 6. I just managed to set one of these up yesterday using "Bluestacks" and it works beautifully.

You need to have a Intel VT-x or AMD-V capable CPU (most are) and you need to go to your BIOS and enable that if it isn't already.

I don't want to sound like an ad for these guys, but they have downloads for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 and MAC OSX. I looked them up on Wikipedia and they appear to be perfectly legit and aren't doing anything they aren't supposed to be doing.

Rick
Hi Rick,Thanks for the info 👍:) I am using IOS and Windows 8 at the moment,therefore I am only interested on Purchasing Mr Praiano IOS APP,and not taking the risk of purchasing or download anything free, which I am not familiar with,moreover,I am still in process of learning to understand more of windows 8.:)

Last edited:
Dear Mr Praiano,I have been following your excellent settings since GT5 and waiting to purchase your Apple App.Meantime I am facing difficulty on searching for your latest GT6 tuning sheet from my IPad and Laptop.Therefore is it possible to email me your latest tuning sheet , while waiting for the release of your Apple App ?
By the way,after Re Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06.I have not been able to view anymore of your setting sheet on line.Once again,thank you for sharing excellent tuning :bowdown::cheers: look forward to hear from you.

Hi Suzling, The app for Apple has been discussed in this thread alot so far and we are in the process of getting Apple Approval. Please direct all questions to https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...app-discussion-feedback-and-questions.300385/

If you don't have an android or iOS device, or simply want the convenience of buying and using Praiano's app on your computer, there are a number of free android emulator devices that you can use. It's just like having an android cell phone in a window on your computer and from there you can open a Google app store account and purchase Gran Praiano 6. I just managed to set one of these up yesterday using "Bluestacks" and it works beautifully.

You need to have a Intel VT-x or AMD-V capable CPU (most are) and you need to go to your BIOS and enable that if it isn't already.

I don't want to sound like an ad for these guys, but they have downloads for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 and MAC OSX. I looked them up on Wikipedia and they appear to be perfectly legit and aren't doing anything they aren't supposed to be doing.

Rick

Rick,

Can you please remove you post. This should be in the App Thread (see my signature) and not the garage, but mostly we prefer people using official distribution methods for security. Please message me if you need any help.

CHeers

Daisey

Hi Rick,Thanks for the info 👍:) I am using IOS and Windows 8 at the moment,therefore I am only interested on Purchasing Mr Praiano IOS APP,and not taking the risk of purchasing or download anything free, which I am not familiar with,moreover,I am still in process of learning to understand more of windows 8.:)

Guys/Gals, please keep app discussion to this thread. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...app-discussion-feedback-and-questions.300385/. I do not monitor this thread as regularly as my app thread.

Side note: The app is only paid to support Praiano and his tunes and also the app development and the costs associated. There are no free downloads, but users are always free to browse tunes here on GTP 👍

LEXUS BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 `06 // 576PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Here is the GT500 i`ve forgot to publish, one of the best and very easy to drive to the limit.
Bandai_Direzza_SC430_Super_GT_by_Jonny_Rocket.jpg

5v8l.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Thank you :)

Will this one also work for the Petronas and Denso?

Laurent,

A correction on your NSX Type R '92: Should be Engine Stage 3, not Standard.

Cheers!
Thanks, it´s already fixed with some other 2 minor mistakes. It will be corrected automatically on the next APP update.
Thank you :)

Will this one also work for the Petronas and Denso?
I think it´s ok for the others ,same model same year. Just like the Nissan Atomic and yellowhat. Just stickers.

I don`t have any smart phone to buy and see my own APP.
I would like a lot to have something like this in my computer.
My CPU is a pentium (R) dual core T4500 2.30GHZ
Where can i download this free android emulator devices ??

Thanks for this info

http://www.bluestacks.com/

The feature I had to enable in my BIOS was in the CPU section and was called "Intel (R) VT-d Feature".

At Daisy's request I am moving my original post to the app discussion thread as soon as I figure how to do this.

Rick,

Can you please remove you post. This should be in the App Thread (see my signature) and not the garage, but mostly we prefer people using official distribution methods for security. Please message me if you need any help.

CHeers

Daisey
Will do. However, please understand there is nothing "unofficial" about the distribution of the Gran Praiano app. This is just another android device from which you have to buy the app from the Google app store.

Thanks, it´s already fixed with some other 2 minor mistakes. It will be corrected automatically on the next APP update.

I think it´s ok for the others ,same model same year. Just like the Nissan Atomic and yellowhat. Just stickers.

But the Denso and Petronas are '08 and have 578pp while the Bandai is '06 and has 576pp. The Specs are the same though

Hi Praiano saw this tune and it intrigued me enough to purchase this car just to see how good you tuned it. Very impressed with the overall handling excellent tune. Thank you for your ongoing help for us not so good tuners. Cheers
You´re welcome. I did it first because the car have an awesome look. Then i´ve just try to match the look with a pleasant driving. i like it a lot and i often drive it online.

Love your tunes Praiano. May thanks !
I tuned one of my favorite cars from GT5, Toyota GT One (TS020), for GT6.
In GT5 I drove it a lot on the Nordschleife.
Your tune is great on a normal circuit like Monza, but the Toyota is hard and sometimes very hard to drive on the Nordschleife.
What can I do ?
Do you have a good Nordschleife tune ?

I'm also looking for a good tune for a High End Performance G37 to drive the new season event.
Can you help me ?

I managed to get gold with a mid range turbo and fully custom tranny set at the lowest it can go. Was a real pain but worked.

Love your tunes Praiano. May thanks !
I tuned one of my favorite cars from GT5, Toyota GT One (TS020), for GT6.
In GT5 I drove it a lot on the Nordschleife.
Your tune is great on a normal circuit like Monza, but the Toyota is hard and sometimes very hard to drive on the Nordschleife.
What can I do ?
Do you have a good Nordschleife tune ?
Hello.
I don´t have any special tune for the nordschleife. This one was tested there and i don´t think there is so much more to do.Any Le mans car in this range of power is a bit hard to manage on the ring in GT6. Ride height and springs are OK too. GT5 was easy. A lot more stable on driving line...... Just stay way from the kerbs.
I'm also looking for a good tune for a High End Performance G37 to drive the new season event.
Can you help me ?
I´m doing the seasonal. Tunes will come together if i like the cars.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm drinking a little too much RedBull and racking up credits almost faster than I can buy 20,000,000 models. Do you have any more of the over-priced cars on your tuning list?

Congrats on making the GTPlanet Weekly Rewind again this week!!!!!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Praiano63 & Daisy273, your hard work is getting the recognition it deserves!!!

From the GTP Weekly Rewind Page:
Graphic1-638x358.png

Also posted this on the Gran Praiano 6 App Discussion Thread.
Thanks a lot my friend, i have to thanks also my friend Daisey, all this would be impossible without him, i don´t understand this APP ,IOS...... things, i don´t even know how it work but the result is very good .
Thanks also to all the GTP team to bring this in the GTP Weekly Rewind Page. :cheers::gtpflag:

Much more tunes to come.

I'm drinking a little too much RedBull and racking up credits almost faster than I can buy 20,000,000 models. Do you have any more of the over-priced cars on your tuning list?
Hello.
I have 44 cars on my favorite list waiting for a tune. Over priced cars??? Some few like the Lambo Miura P400 bertone / Cadillac Cien / Camaro Z28 RC / 2 lemans car, bentley and BMW V12 / and a mix of road , rally & race cars...
Actually, i´m working on one of my favorite cars in the GT serie , LANCIA STRATOS. The road model, it`s a difficult car to tune but when you find the vain it can be an exceptional car to drive.
I have a setting that let it at the same pace of the best 450PP. Very good 500PP too. It´ll be in the next release.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

I managed to get gold with a mid range turbo and fully custom tranny set at the lowest it can go. Was a real pain but worked.

I managed it with no tune at all, only bought some things at the tunimgshop.
It's a good car and with a good tune it will be a great car.

Hello Laurent,
I have a question about your NISSAN OPTION STREAM Z tune. I am wondering why you tuned this car down to a 550pp, rather than tuning up to a 600pp? Also, I am confused about the use of SPORTS SOFT tires – do you not consider this a race car, which should be equipped with racing tires?
Not criticising here at all, just curious is all…
P.S. love the latest tunes!

Hello Laurent,
I have a question about your NISSAN OPTION STREAM Z tune. I am wondering why you tuned this car down to a 550pp, rather than tuning up to a 600pp? Also, I am confused about the use of SPORTS SOFT tires – do you not consider this a race car, which should be equipped with racing tires?
Not criticising here at all, just curious is all…
P.S. love the latest tunes!
I´ve tuned it at 550PP because this allow to flat the powerband a bit using power limiter. You can even perform standing start in an online racing room. The very peaky engine response very anoying, at least for me.This is the best range also for it comparing with the ghost of others top 550PP, you can really rce against a top car with a chance of win. At 600PP you stay behind ,it´s just a mid low 600PP car.
So that´s why i did it like this.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

I´ve tuned it at 550PP because this allow to flat the powerband a bit using power limiter. You can even perform standing start in an online racing room. The very peaky engine response very anoying, at least for me.This is the best range also for it comparing with the ghost of others top 550PP, you can really rce against a top car with a chance of win. At 600PP you stay behind ,it´s just a mid low 600PP car.
So that´s why i did it like this.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for the insightful response.
I see your point now. Always more to learn…
Thanks,

@praiano63: first of all, congratulations and thanks for your contribution to GTPlanet ... and to forum's users.

I found your tunes two or three months ago and started using them in my GT5 ... I had abandoned ... and came back to life with yours tunes... and now use them in GT6.... Thanks a lot!

Request now, lol ... it may be that you make a replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ...
I know you have many request, plus make yours favs cars... but would be great anyway ...

Edit: left you a link that may be of interest... check the right side in the page...

http://www.supercars.net/cars/5697.html

Last edited:
@praiano63: first of all, congratulations and thanks for your contribution to GTPlanet ... and to forum's users.

I found your tunes two or three months ago and started using them in my GT5 ... I had abandoned ... and came back to life with yours tunes... and now use them in GT6.... Thanks a lot!

Request now, lol ... it may be that you make a replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ...
I know you have many request, plus make yours favs cars... but would be great anyway ...

Edit: left you a link that may be of interest... check the right side in the page...

http://www.supercars.net/cars/5697.html
He's done an Italia. Go to p1 of this thread and press control-f and type "Italia"

Back