Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
@praiano63: first of all, congratulations and thanks for your contribution to GTPlanet ... and to forum's users.

I found your tunes two or three months ago and started using them in my GT5 ... I had abandoned ... and came back to life with yours tunes... and now use them in GT6.... Thanks a lot!

Request now, lol ... it may be that you make a replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ...
I know you have many request, plus make yours favs cars... but would be great anyway ...

Edit: left you a link that may be of interest... check the right side in the page...

http://www.supercars.net/cars/5697.html
Happy to know my cars helped you to enjoy the game.
Need to check how the 458 drive with this specs. The problem of making replica of a race car with a base of road car is the downforce. Front downforce is not possible to reproduce in GT6 for this kind of car.

Thanks for share your job...

Ah..ok... that's so sad... lol. i read something about that, and the reason cause you don't put rear spoilers on road cars tunes or something like that. Cause the front downforce can't be adjusted too much... is that?

Appreciate the explanation

Thanks for share your job...

Ah..ok... that's so sad... lol. i read something about that, and the reason cause you don't put rear spoilers on road cars tunes or something like that. Cause the front downforce can't be adjusted too much... is that?

Appreciate the explanation
I put rear foils on my cars sometime. Now ,they don´t add any extra PP. But i add only rear downforce on cars that already shows some strong oversteer tendencies. In this case the rear foil will add some overall grip and correct the balance of the car at the same time.
On a car that show neutral or underster balance , the gain of downforce at the rear only will not help at all because it´ll generate more understeer.
Each car is a special case and only racing your ghost with and without rear foil will tell you what is the best option. I test my cars for this in the Suzuka´s S curves where you can have the answer.
-Downforce or balance.

What can yo do if you have:

-600 fakes cars in your GT6 garage

-A real garage .

-And no car (s) to put inside it ?????

Make a pizza delivery !!!!!!

PRAIANO`S PIZZA . The place to go when you travel to Paracuru , north east Brasil. There we can talk about GT eating some good pizza made in a tradicional wooden oven that i`ve tuned 100% myself.:lol::cheers:

4ysy.jpg

z38m.jpg

75uo.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:

-A real garage .

PRAIANO`S PIZZA . The place to go when you travel to Paracuru , north east Brasil. There we can talk about GT eating some good pizza made in a tradicional wooden oven that i`ve tuned 100% myself.:lol::cheers:

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Awesome, I am really looking forward to it, added to the vacation destination list. All the best wishes!

Thanks for sharing my friend.

Wow Mr.P congratulations on your new pizza shop! wish you the best mate.

What made me grind just now is the ability of a GT fan to request a tuned pizza lol say for example:

Praiano Vegetables pizza '14

You can set your very own dough ride height!
You can set your very own cheese bias or let Mr. P tuned it for you!

it would be real funny if you create the options that a customer can add or remove from his requested pizza on a replica of a tuning sheet :D

now back to GT i have experienced something strange, the Lotus Elise 111R has its nose jumping sideways on heavy braking which is normal for an MR in GT6 and so many people talked about this. But the strange thing is that i tuned a Lotus Elise 111R using your tune exactly at my friends place and took it for a spin at bathurst and the surprise that it was really stable under braking! I'm confused it is the same car same tune same game same console the only difference is that i use a G25 while my friend has a DFGT. I don't know why i have different physics on my Elise maybe it's because i ran a lot of miles on it already ? I can cure this effect by having smooth input but this will result in losing a tenth or so here and there for being conservative. I will tune another Elise from scratch using your tune again and test it to see if this is the case I'll let you know of my results.

Thank you for the latest tunes my friend :cheers:

-A real garage .

4ysy.jpg

z38m.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Congratulation Mr Praiano, hope you success with your pizza. Is that you and your son? Maybe someday if i have a chance go to brazil, i will come to your address and learn more about GT from the master and for sure buy your pizza 👍

-A real garage .

4ysy.jpg

z38m.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hi my friend, I wish I could reach some day your place but it's very improbably. :( I wish you good luck! 👍

Wow Mr.P congratulations on your new pizza shop! wish you the best mate.

What made me grind just now is the ability of a GT fan to request a tuned pizza lol say for example:

Praiano Vegetables pizza '14

You can set your very own dough ride height!
You can set your very own cheese bias or let Mr. P tuned it for you!

it would be real funny if you create the options that a customer can add or remove from his requested pizza on a replica of a tuning sheet :D

now back to GT i have experienced something strange, the Lotus Elise 111R has its nose jumping sideways on heavy braking which is normal for an MR in GT6 and so many people talked about this. But the strange thing is that i tuned a Lotus Elise 111R using your tune exactly at my friends place and took it for a spin at bathurst and the surprise that it was really stable under braking! I'm confused it is the same car same tune same game same console the only difference is that i use a G25 while my friend has a DFGT. I don't know why i have different physics on my Elise maybe it's because i ran a lot of miles on it already ? I can cure this effect by having smooth input but this will result in losing a tenth or so here and there for being conservative. I will tune another Elise from scratch using your tune again and test it to see if this is the case I'll let you know of my results.

Thank you for the latest tunes my friend :cheers:
Thanks everybody, i love to do pizzas too, we need to make a lot of things during our life to take care of our family. The little boy is my first client, last week.
My kids are older ,18 and 20, they are working during the day and studying at night ...Pizza to canada ???? i`ve been there one time, -40C° in Montreal +40C° in Rio. Pizza delivery ??? Frozen Pizza??
Fortaleza stay at 80km from there , we´ll have some games for the world cup. Paracuru is good place to stay ,better than the big city.

For the 111R or some other non MR cars in GT6 also, the brakes are very differents after 1.04.
Even with ABS 1 , high brake setting values represent more braking power. This is perfect to use all this power when you brake in the inicial part of the braking zone but durig trail braking and also during the release of the brake till reaching apex, you need to be very smooth and modulate yours inputs to not upset the car.
Sometime ,principally on MR or RR cars, you will need to countersteer during the release of the brake to compensate the weight transfer goig back to the rear. All this need to be smooth and synchronized.
This is for me the most interesting update PD did well since a long time.
No ABS also look now very real and progressive, not so brutal as before 1.04 or in GT5. I think i´ll drive and race more and more like this now ,when i´ll find some rooms for it.
Have a good week end everybody.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

- 38 on Wednesday but you get used to it. Sure frozen pizza works. All I drive now is no aides no ABS completely different game, more challenging and most people don't join lobby so no need to babysit.

-A real garage .

4ysy.jpg

z38m.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Is that you and your litter boy (good looking)

Is that you and your litter boy (good looking)
He´s my best friend kid and first client.

On the next tune to publish for next update, you can also count with the NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ’00
A fantastic 500pp car that you can drive from comfort soft to any sport soft tires.
Very good senstion at the wheel, a rare quality for a 4WD car. I´m in love with it.

He´s my best friend kid and first client.

On the next tune to publish for next update, you can also count with the NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ’00
A fantastic 500pp car that you can drive from comfort soft to any sport soft tires.
Very good senstion at the wheel, a rare quality for a 4WD car. I´m in love with it.
LOL sorry
Looking forward for your tunes

Une bonne pizza!!! Qui sait? , peut-être un jour j'aurai la chance d'y goùter.
Je te souhaite la meilleur des chances dans ce beau projet.
Enfin, on peut mettre un visage sur l'homme qui fait les meilleurs réglages au monde!
Je suis entrepreneur en maçonnerie dans la vie, c'est toi qui a construit ton four à bois ?
J'ai remarqué que ta brique qu'on appelle "brique à feu" ici à Québec city est similaire.
Belle job mon ami!

Pierre as "Peet" !

Une bonne pizza!!! Qui sait? , peut-être un jour j'aurai la chance d'y goùter.
Je te souhaite la meilleur des chances dans ce beau projet.
Enfin, on peut mettre un visage sur l'homme qui fait les meilleurs réglages au monde!
Je suis entrepreneur en maçonnerie dans la vie, c'est toi qui a construit ton four à bois ?
J'ai remarqué que ta brique qu'on appelle "brique à feu" ici à Québec city est similaire.
Belle job mon ami!

Pierre as "Peet" !
Thanks Pierre. Yes i did it 100% with local material. Now i play GT only early in the morning ,from 4 am to 7 am.
Pizza all night....
Some news cars for next release, Ford RS 200 500PP, stratos 450pp and ferrari 430 scuderia ......

HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 Suzuka

Tested and approved on Brands Hatch too.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello praiano,the setting of camber is 1.0/0.5 on the sheet .You have said that the camber 0/0 will be grip. If I need chang the camber to 0/0.

Hello praiano,the setting of camber is 1.0/0.5 on the sheet .You have said that the camber 0/0 will be grip. If I need chang the camber to 0/0.
hello , yes all the cambers were changed to 0/0 ,i just didn`t change this shet. I´ll do this now

Back