Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP700-4 `11 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

2012_lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_off.jpg

Lamborghini aventador LP700-4 11.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

TOYOTA GT86 15th Anniv Ed `12 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES
This tune first was for the ring, it fit perfectly to the last seasonnal, so here it is. The settings are ok for the normal GT86 too, just a bit heavier but do the same laptime exactly like this.
maxresdefault.jpg

9nrm.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Setting up the tranny....can not get that 1st gear ratio?? 4.500, then 112mph....the lowest 1st gear ratio available is 3.428....tried it 6 ways to Sunday to get it to work...nadda!

Setting up the tranny....can not get that 1st gear ratio?? 4.500, then 112mph....the lowest 1st gear ratio available is 3.428....tried it 6 ways to Sunday to get it to work...nadda!
It´s ok now, the others ratios were with no oil change. It was giving this ratio preseted range.
Now with oil change need a sport exhaust only and 91.5% power limiter .
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

What can yo do if you have:

-600 fakes cars in your GT6 garage

-A real garage .

-And no car (s) to put inside it ?????

Make a pizza delivery !!!!!!

PRAIANO`S PIZZA . The place to go when you travel to Paracuru , north east Brasil. There we can talk about GT eating some good pizza made in a tradicional wooden oven that i`ve tuned 100% myself.:lol::cheers:

4ysy.jpg

z38m.jpg

75uo.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello my friend,
that´s fine happy news,
wish you good luck for your new business!
i hope your grade of high quality and service will pamper and satisfy your clients :cheers:
best wishes,
Markus

PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES
I finally got around to driving this car with your tune a couple of nights ago. Awesome tune. :)
I was never fond of this car in GT5, but this is now one of my favorite LMPs in GT6. :bowdown:
ASTON MARTIN ONE 77 `11 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
And the new Aston Martin tune is great too! 👍 👍
Can't believe how well your tune made it for a street car.

I finally got around to driving this car with your tune a couple of nights ago. Awesome tune. :)
I was never fond of this car in GT5, but this is now one of my favorite LMPs in GT6. :bowdown:
And the new Aston Martin tune is great too! 👍 👍
Can't believe how well your tune made it for a street car.
Hello my friend, the pescarolo is my fastest Le mans on Suzuka and also on the ring. It have a superior front grip , really great.
The ferrari 250 is also very good.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

You did a tune for the Mazda 787B Stealth, but unfortunately I had already bought the Mazda 787B (not stealth), and the spring settings for the Stealth don't match. I'd be happy to use all the Stealth settings if you could take a look at the Mazda 787B and see what the spring settings should be. Thanks!

Hello my friend, the pescarolo is my fastest Le mans on Suzuka and also on the ring. It have a superior front grip , really great.
The ferrari 250 is also very good.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

I noticed Pescarolo's phenomenal front grip on Bathurst's T3 "The Cutting". 👍

I'll try the Ferrari 250 tonight after I get my TH8 RS re-connectected. :)
I wanted to wait and use it with manivela clutch & manual transmission. :D
I am sure it will be awesome. Any future plans for the '65 Alfa TZ2 Zagato? :sly:

Last edited:
You did a tune for the Mazda 787B Stealth, but unfortunately I had already bought the Mazda 787B (not stealth), and the spring settings for the Stealth don't match. I'd be happy to use all the Stealth settings if you could take a look at the Mazda 787B and see what the spring settings should be. Thanks!
I did Le Mans S 24 minuts with it, the stealth suspensions are fitting well, they are just very low value and perhaps it´s not the best option, but it work. I will se f a harder spring in the same proportion is better.
I noticed Pescarolo's phenomenal front grip on Bathurst's T3 "The Cutting". 👍

I'll try the Ferrari 250 tonight after I get my TH8 RS re-connectected. :)
I wanted to wait and use it with manivela clutch & manual transmission. :D
I am sure it will be awesome. Any future plans for the '65 Alfa TZ2 Zagato? :sly:
The Alfa TZ2 Zagato is on the way, i´ll release only 4 or 5 cars, i have a lot of job with my pizza..... the Veyron is a lot better than in GT5, perhaps i´ll do something with it...

What can yo do if you have:

-600 fakes cars in your GT6 garage

-A real garage .

-And no car (s) to put inside it ?????

Make a pizza delivery !!!!!!

PRAIANO`S PIZZA . The place to go when you travel to Paracuru , north east Brasil. There we can talk about GT eating some good pizza made in a tradicional wooden oven that i`ve tuned 100% myself.:lol::cheers:

4ysy.jpg

z38m.jpg

75uo.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Back