Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
NISSAN SILVIA SPEC S AERO S15 `99// 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

1999_Nissan_Silvia_Spec-R_Aero_S15_003_2714.jpg

nissan silvia spec s aero s15 99.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
The other day I went online into a nordshleife 500pp sport softs and everything off except abs at 1. Everyone was using the new vw golf VI they were talking that the golf is unbeatable at this pp. In my garage the elise 111R is considered the quickest in my opinion at 500pp. I took it out to challenge the vw's abd and guess what! They were right.
Having said that I would like to point your attention to it mr P.
Thank you for the latest tunes friend :)

The other day I went online into a nordshleife 500pp sport softs and everything off except abs at 1. Everyone was using the new vw golf VI they were talking that the golf is unbeatable at this pp. In my garage the elise 111R is considered the quickest in my opinion at 500pp. I took it out to challenge the vw's abd and guess what! They were right.
Having said that I would like to point your attention to it mr P.
Thank you for the latest tunes friend :)
What about the HSC ?? ACURA HSC `04 for m this is the top 500PP, i don´t know the golf yet.

I was going to work on a tune, but the internet won't reach my room, so I did some testing instead. I tried your Shelby 427 tune.

First, I found that it's right at home on sports mediums. Hard loses too much grip during acceleration, and softs have too much for the suspension.

The tune isloads better than stock, just because the rear doesn't heat up as bad. One thing I did find, is that the rear turns a little during hard braking, almost like it wants to drift.

After testing it, I also used engine stage 3 and less power limiter instead of racing exhaust, just because I like the sound better.

Hi mate! Have you tried the HSV '11 (Weider)? It feels different than the HSV '12 to me and potentially could be faster with its own tune.

Hi mate! Have you tried the HSV '11 (Weider)? It feels different than the HSV '12 to me and potentially could be faster with its own tune.
Not yet, perhaps if we have a GT500 shootout soon..??? !!!

More 5 cars to publish, i´ll send to Daisey for APP & IOS update this afternoon. I don´t know why Apple IOS need a week to update. This is bad, imagine if it was a NEWS APP ....... We pay a high price for this 🤬.

Sorry for IOS users , we can´t do anything. Only Apple :grumpy:

Race Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato.. 65
Race Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race car 69
Race Ferrari 330 P4 67
Race Ford Mark IV Race Car 67
Race Jaguar XJ 13 66

Not yet, perhaps if we have a GT500 shootout soon..??? !!!

More 5 cars to publish, i´ll send to Daisey for APP & IOS update this afternoon. I don´t know why Apple IOS need a week to update. This is bad, imagine if it was a NEWS APP ....... We pay a high price for this 🤬.

Sorry for IOS users , we can´t do anything. Only Apple :grumpy:

Race Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato.. 65
Race Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race car 69
Race Ferrari 330 P4 67
Race Ford Mark IV Race Car 67
Race Jaguar XJ 13 66
Looking forward the the Chevy and the Ford, don't have any of the others.

What about the HSC ?? ACURA HSC `04 for m this is the top 500PP, i don´t know the golf yet.
P most rooms won't allow it as it is considered a prototype.
It´s a concept car but still a road car . No downforce.... or fans to dominate by an unfair way.
Personally i just make difference between road and race that can´t race together with the same PP value due to their difference . One have more grip , the other more top speed. Even if the final laptime is more or less the same depending of the track, you can´t have a good result mixing them in an online room.

No I completely agree P. Same as the Ford Focus 05 shouldn't be allowed in 500 PP room's. Very fast car and extremely hard to beat in a 500 PP race.

Hey I need some help with some trans tunes for Buick GNX. Anyway you can help me.. I tried your wizard thing but It really isn't helping me for some reason. One for Drags and One for Basic Racing.

Hey I need some help with some trans tunes for Buick GNX. Anyway you can help me.. I tried your wizard thing but It really isn't helping me for some reason. One for Drags and One for Basic Racing.
Hello, sorry but what i have to explain about how to set a gearbox is already writen in the gearbox post at the beginning of my garage. I know it´s not very clear but it´s what my english allow me to do it.
You don´t need to follow exactly this method too, gearbox can be setted visually.

-You need a first gear that fit to the slower turn of the circuit you drive. (or to perform a good standing start if needed)
-A last gear that reach the red zone (close to it), or the RPM where the max power is (check your graph), all this at the fastest point of the track.(you need a little margin for draft on some high speed track like the Nordschleife.)

-The intermediary gears must be spreaded between between first and last gear to be harmonious on the graphic. If it look good , it will be ok on track.

The only difference you´ll have for a drag gearbox is that the first gears are closer than the last gears. This allow to break the inertia of the car during accel phase at the launch.

Have a good day.

Hi Mr Praiano... most of your tunes adapt 0-20-40-60-80-100% gearbox transmission. If i want to better at start, can i change to 50-60-70-80-90-100%? Or my opinion is wrong? What is the advantage and disadvantage use 0-100% and 50-100%? Thank you sir for your amazing tunes.

Hi Mr Praiano... most of your tunes adapt 0-20-40-60-80-100% gearbox transmission. If i want to better at start, can i change to 50-60-70-80-90-100%? Or my opinion is wrong? What is the advantage and disadvantage use 0-100% and 50-100%? Thank you sir for your amazing tunes.
For a better launch there is no "best place" for the first gear.
It will depend of the last gear, always 100% in my settings and setted for the max speed you´ll reach on a given track with the help of the final gear.
Only after this ,you have to go on track and check the best place for your standing start.
It can be between 0% and 100%. The rest of the intermediary gears are spreaded between the 1st and last gear.

For a better launch there is no "best place" for the first gear.
It will depend of the last gear, always 100% in my settings and setted for the max speed you´ll reach on a given track with the help of the final gear.
Only after this ,you have to go on track and check the best place for your standing start.
It can be between 0% and 100%. The rest of the intermediary gears are spreaded between the 1st and last gear.

Sorry i dont understand the last sentence. Do you mean if i change the first gear to 30% for example, then the others gear 30-20-40-60-80-100 or 2nd 3rd 4th 5th between 30-100? Thank you again sorry for my bad english

Back