Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Your 86GT tune really is great! 👍

Hopefully the 1.06 update coming in a few days won't upset your tuning tea cart.
Call a priest !!!
Just bought a smartphone and downloaded the app straight away, nice work guys, very handy :D
Thanks, i just wish PD will still untertain me with new great update.... like interlagos...... and some fixes for the physics...
Then i´ll fill this garage with a lot of cars...

Can I have Special Request Tune For SLS AMG GT3 610pp Racing Hard Tires Barthust Shoot Out.
Thank you for your Hard Work And Extra Times:tup:
Hello. I did a test with my 650PP detuned to 610PP. For the suspension it just need some little changes. The only option i´ve found to let the car faster on Bathurst was to low around 550 points the rear downforce.
This allow a better top speed that represent a total gain in the 2 straight of 0.300 and also a higher speed in the 2 fast left up the hill, taking out some understeer the 650PP setting have at high speed.
I´ll decide later if i`ll publish a new setup for it, after testing some other tracks.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

OULLIM MOTORS SPIRRA PROTOTYPE `04 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Very performant 500PP ,able to race against the best of his class, now easy to drive any track, slow turny road or high speed circuit.
Proto_Spirra_6_jpeg.jpg

Oulim Motors Spirra proto 04.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello. I did a test with my 650PP detuned to 610PP. For the suspension it just need some little changes. The only option i´ve found to let the car faster on Bathurst was to low around 550 points the rear downforce.
This allow a better top speed that represent a total gain in the 2 straight of 0.300 and also a higher speed in the 2 fast left up the hill, taking out some understeer the 650PP setting have at high speed.
I´ll decide later if i`ll publish a new setup for it, after testing some other tracks.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°
Thank you so much for all the work you have recently done!
Can not wait

Thank you for excellent job Mr Praiano and Daisey. Hope the shipment won't be delay Daisey.

OULLIM MOTORS SPIRRA PROTOTYPE `04 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Very performant 500PP ,able to race against the best of his class, now easy to drive any track, slow turny road or high speed circuit.
Proto_Spirra_6_jpeg.jpg

View attachment 136432
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

I tried this tune. Yes it is very fast for 500pp. Thanks again. Something not usual in setting gearbox transmission. New method Sir?

note: can i use 'gran praiano sticker' for my avatar?

Thank you for excellent job Mr Praiano and Daisey. Hope the shipment won't be delay Daisey.

I tried this tune. Yes it is very fast for 500pp. Thanks again. Something not usual in setting gearbox transmission. New method Sir?

note: can i use 'gran praiano sticker' for my avatar?
Nothing so special with the gearbox, just another way for the same result. I did like this sometimes in GT5.
Of course feel free to use the 'gran praiano sticker' if you want .

Last edited:
Next update ready.
Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG (R230) 02
Honda NSX Type R 02
RUF BTR 86
Shelby Series One Super Charged 03
Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype 04
Shelby Cobra 427 66
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 11
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 65
Tommykaira ZZII 00

Hello! I was looking for the Light Car Company Rocket tunes and found that when I click on the picture for the tuning sheet I am taken to your blog page where you posted that those tunes were out dated because of the new updated physics. Where can I find updated tunes for that car? Thanks for the hard work you put into your work. I purchased your GT5 android app and will probably buy the GT6 one too!

Back