Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hello! I was looking for the Light Car Company Rocket tunes and found that when I click on the picture for the tuning sheet I am taken to your blog page where you posted that those tunes were out dated because of the new updated physics. Where can I find updated tunes for that car? Thanks for the hard work you put into your work. I purchased your GT5 android app and will probably buy the GT6 one too!
Hello. There is no change in the physics since 1.02. Only the brakes balance have changed. I´ve published a new brake balance for all the 1.02 cars at the beginning of my garage post one.
In the APP & IOS , all the tunes sheets are updated automatically with the news BB numbers.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

I tried the new NSX-R 02 tune (with the app), it's the fastest 550pp/SportTyres car I've been driving. It's faster than my bests 600pp on the Big Willow track! Thanks
You´re welcome.
I´ve tuned the miura at this PP yesterday and it´s my fastest 550PP on Suzuka at least. A beast, the car love corners. The Subaru S206 NBR CHALLENGE PACKAGE ’12 is also very good at this stage. They´ll come for the next APP update.

@praiano63 - I owe you a large thank you. Since you alerted me of how to use the ride height glitch, I have become very fast.
Hello my friend, i saw this same old problem was back since the FERRARI GTO '84 tune ,one of my first tune in GT6 day 17 december 2013. The only way to control the huge oversteer was a RH 90/135.....:odd:
I´m sure PD did not build the physics from 0 again like they had said... still the same GT5 base before the update when they kill the RH effect both way...
Let´s wait for the new patch now. 👍;)

Last edited:
hi president what is your recommend 500-550-600 pp Street car or race car for ascari,deep forest,trial mountain,Grand valley,monza,cote azur (for example ı win all races with fto touring car against race car on Grand valley but monza course ı can not win against Street car)

What Glitch anyone can guide me to somewhere where i can find it explained?

If you have to use extreme settings to reduce understeer and nothing seems to work, try the ride height glitch. Higher front and lower rear seems to provide more cornering ability in GT6. This is completely opposite of real life, yes, but it works in GT6.

hi president what is your recommend 500-550-600 pp Street car or race car for ascari,deep forest,trial mountain,Grand valley,monza,cote azur (for example ı win all races with fto touring car against race car on Grand valley but monza course ı can not win against Street car)
There are some others top cars but those are the one i like to drive.
600PP Tommykaira ZZII
550PP Lambo Miura P400 ..... Honda NSX R 02
500PP Honda HSC

is there any discount for miura)15.000.000
ı try hsc
zz is my favourite too
couldnt find your nsx type r 02 setup
thanks

Last edited:
Hey Mr.P :gtpflag:
I was wondering if you'd consider tuning the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo?
Loving the tunes, especially the Super GT's and 600pp road cars
Keep up the amazing work :cheers:

Hey Mr.P :gtpflag:
I was wondering if you'd consider tuning the Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo?
Loving the tunes, especially the Super GT's and 600pp road cars
Keep up the amazing work :cheers:
I have tested the S2000 GT1 turbo, did some things on it already but not satisfied at all. The car have strange reactions. I´ll be back on it one day, not soon.
Good morning Professor... Any physic changes in 1.06 update?
No changes at all for the physics after 1.06

I have tested the S2000 GT1 turbo, did some things on it already but not satisfied at all. The car have strange reactions. I´ll be back on it one day, not soon.

No changes at all for the physics after 1.06

ok thanks for the reply Mr.P ;) i had noticed the odd handling, i thought id check with a more experienced tuner like yourself. Look forward to next update

Thank you praiano for all your tunes the are amazing,my question is about the performance of Audi lms,why is it so bad?
Hello , thanks for the kind words. For the Audi LMS , i really don´t know why the cars are so bad. All the AUDI LMS are in this case. They really don´t like the red & white paint at the apex. Staying away from this zone help a little but it´s difficult to bring the car at the same pace of others race cars same PP level. I love this car personally and i would like a lot to find a magic setting to erase this bad behaviors. I´ve tried several time without any succes. I think only PD can make something in this case with a reprogramation of the car.
It´s the same with the Pagani Huayra and some others.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

A problem with the MR, specially those with weight on the rear wheels?

For exemple, the Lexus GT300 is MR but very easy to drive (and fast) with a 5?-4? repartition.

A problem with the MR, specially those with weight on the rear wheels?

For exemple, the Lexus GT300 is MR but very easy to drive (and fast) with a 5?-4? repartition.
This is not a specific problem of MR cars. I love to drive and tune most of them......

Hey my friend, one request if u can optimize the honda HSV Raybirg version for Nordschleife?!

This car have so much potential and I can't find the right balance for the car.

If u have some time, tune it for max pp, but this set up can be used also for 600pp, maybe only
Changing the ride hight and bit suspension....and transmission as well...

Hope u can do that and thank you in advance ✌️

TOMMYKAIRA ZZII `00 //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

454731-jpg.104064

Tommykaira ZZII.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Back