Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I'm sure he's making me a Corvette Z06........ :) after a week driving that stupid Nissan Leaf I need a proper street machine....

Lets hope he is well and in good health. Maybe Asseto Corsa is better than Gt6, and he is having a great time with Asseto Corsa. Has anyone else tried it

Hello friends, sorry but i was without internet connection during all the week , the phone company just fix the problem today.
The good thing is that i know now that i can perfectly live without no phone and no internet. It was a very good different week. Less computer ,more fishing, surfing and still a lot of pizza.:lol:
I was about to publish some news tunes last week-end but i did some more during this time. I have around 15 cars to publish.
I just need to test them online before OK. It will take some more time.
Thanks everybody for the support.
I´m back.:)👍

Hello friends, sorry but i was without internet connection during all the week , the phone company just fix the problem today.
The good thing is that i know now that i can perfectly live without no phone and no internet. It was a very good different week. Less computer ,more fishing, surfing and still a lot of pizza.:lol:
I was about to publish some news tunes last week-end but i did some more during this time. I have around 15 cars to publish.
Well now that your back,I thought you would like this P:).
I never new his name was Ayreton Da Silva
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-videos/latest/video-ayrton-senna-ff2000-race-in1982

Glad hear you ok Sir.
yeeeeaaah 15 new tunes... can't wait :)

Well now that your back,I thought you would like this P:).
I never new his name was Ayreton Da Silva
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-videos/latest/video-ayrton-senna-ff2000-race-in1982
Nice video , first time for me.
Mr. P, Does anyone kiteboard or windsurf in your area?
This is a perfect place for kite or windsurf from june to december.
20 knots cross shore wind everyday, with a lagoon and waves on the outside reef . Just perfect. I did windsurf all my life since the early 80´s but i´ve stopped since a few years. Too old for this now. I just take some waves with my longboard now. I pretend to build a small sailing open trimaran to fish and sail around here and try to stay as old as i can surfing this cool breeze.
Going to test my 15 cars online now and perhaps release them tomorrow.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey Mr.P glad every things sorted out :D Looking forward to the new tunes :)
Out of your GT500 tunes which would you recommend?
Keep up the good work :cheers:

Wow, that was interesting, I like old racing videos. I was a fan of Nelson Piquet, very great driver also from Brazil

Nelson-Piquet-helmet.jpg
"Finally" someone who knows how to value the great pilot who was Piquet... I'm brazilian, and allways a big fan of PIQUET!!!

15??? Which ones?
Internet problems again, back now... I´ll send the files for APP IOS update today. Also for donators.

Lotus Esprit Sport 350 2000
Jaguar XJ220 1992
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) 1969
Lexus LFA 2010
Ferrari 512 BB 1976
Lamborghini Countach LP400 1974
RUF CTR2 1996
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R 2000
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 2008
Ford GT 2006
Nissan Calsonic Skyline 2000
Tommykaira ZZ-S 2000
Autobacs Garaya 2002
Nissan 180 SX Type X 1996
Mazda RX-7 Touring Car GT

Internet problems again, back now... I´ll send the files for APP IOS update today. Also for donators.

Lotus Esprit Sport 350 2000
Jaguar XJ220 1992
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) 1969
Lexus LFA 2010
Ferrari 512 BB 1976
Lamborghini Countach LP400 1974
RUF CTR2 1996
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R 2000
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 2008
Ford GT 2006
Nissan Calsonic Skyline 2000
Tommykaira ZZ-S 2000
Autobacs Garaya 2002
Nissan 180 SX Type X 1996
Mazda RX-7 Touring Car GT
tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

"Finally" someone who knows how to value the great pilot who was Piquet... I'm brazilian, and allways a big fan of PIQUET!!!

Yes, same here, many people don't know that he used his mother's maiden name Piquet to start racing.
Because his father (Brasil's Minister of Health) wanted him to be a tennis player and didn't approve.

So his helmets had designs of Stylised Tennis Ball.
Excuse the OT P63. :D

Capaçete.jpg

Last edited:
If you want to make a Mercedes Vision GT 600PP tune, I spent about 10 minutes constructing a starter transmission for a 600HP, 1250KG, 600PP tune that gives it an Aero-limited top speed of 395 KPH and... I haven't been able to test the gear limit. :lol:

Disclaimer: This and camber adjustment are the only two things I can actually do in this game, on my own, that are related to tuning. :sly:

Wow P63, you must have telepathy going on...or something...
...with your new avatar you changed to April 30th. :cheers:

SS.jpg

This was just posted on the GTP News page.
Starting with the launch of a new Senna Tribute website, Polyphony Digital will be releasing special content throughout the month of May to commemorate the life of one of the most important figures in the history of motorsport.

Among the new content coming to Gran Turismo 6 later this month is the Lotus 97T, which Senna drove to his first Formula 1 pole position and race victory during the 1985 season.

Stay tuned for more on the coming Senna content, which will be included in a free GT6 game update later this month...
:drool:

Lotus_97T_85_01.jpg

:drool:

Lotus_97T_85_02.jpg

Senna Qualifying Adelaide 1985

Last edited:
Back