FORD FALCON XR8 2000 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Special Mount Panorama tune.

2000_Ford_Falcon_XR8_Race_Car.jpg

Ford falcon XR8 Bathurst.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

That´s it, the updated one is the FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II TEST CAR
Then FORD GT LM RACE CAR SPEC II
and FORD GT LM RACE CAR
I don´t see anything wrong with this...???!!! Or there is ???

Laurent , see the report 2396 : the title is different from that at the top of tune , if my eyes work well...:lol:

Bye friend

Laurent , see the report 2396 : the title is different from that at the top of tune , if my eyes work well...:lol:

Bye friend
Oh yes , i didn´t write RACE CAR ... it was a too long name in my opinion and test car is OK to make the difference with the others. I´ll add it now.;)👍 Thanks.

Hello Praiano63 can you re-do your older Tunes using the latest Spreadsheet, there are 10 Car Tunes that are on different Spreadsheets...?

-Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 600pp...
-Ford GT40 Race Car '69 600pp...
-Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 450pp...
-Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 600pp...
-BMW M3 CSL '03 550pp...
-Ferrari Enzo FXX '07 633pp...
-Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '12 600pp...
-BMW Z4 GT3 '11 600pp...
-Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12...
-Pagani Huayra '13 630pp...
..............When Ever If Possible............Thanks...................8)

Hello Praiano63 can you re-do your older Tunes using the latest Spreadsheet, there are 10 Car Tunes that are on different Spreadsheets...?

-Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe '64 600pp...
-Ford GT40 Race Car '69 600pp...
-Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 450pp...
-Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 600pp...
-BMW M3 CSL '03 550pp...
-Ferrari Enzo FXX '07 633pp...
-Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '12 600pp...
-BMW Z4 GT3 '11 600pp...
-Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) '12...
-Pagani Huayra '13 630pp...
..............When Ever If Possible............Thanks...................8)
Most of those tunes sheet are ok , only the color is different. The most important thing is to set camber at 0 value and a new brake balance after 1.04.
I´ll publish news tune sheets when i´ll update each car. The M3 CSL for example is already OK.
It will take time. Only the APP & IOS have everything updated at this moment.

I see no different tuning sheet between Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (black) and Ford GT LM Spec II (white).
And same tuning between all except the weight 1130/1140 and limiter 80.8/89.2?
Or i miss something?
Thank you

I see no different tuning sheet between Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (black) and Ford GT LM Spec II (white).
And same tuning between all except the weight 1130/1140 and limiter 80.8/89.2?
Or i miss something?
Thank you

I think too :scared:

If you look the links in the OP :
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...p-sm-tune-updated.291084/page-20#post-9127879
and
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...tang-svt-cobra-00.291084/page-80#post-9655353
have the same tuning sheet image :crazy:
Maybe just a little mistake with the image link ? 💡.
(I think the wrong sheet is the spec II Test Car)
;)

Last edited:
all right now
Thanks again for your fantastic tune 👍
@praiano63 , thanks much for this festa Ford GT! Falcon, and other cars too! 👍 👍
You are a lot of why I keep doing this. Hopefully online will be improved soon. :cheers:
You´re welcome. Some road cars to come next , good handling, very good surprise for me
Audi Nuvolari quattro 03 , it was very bad in GT5 but now it´s a dream to drive with a high precision direction, power slide like a 205 turbo 16
Skyline GTR VSpec R33 `97 , fantastic top 500PP very responsive too.
Lotus Evora, still the same perfect car as in GT5, need more time to let it exactly the way i like, a fast easy pilot car.... if possible , at least i´ll try.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Thank you for the 400pp tunes Mr P. I personally prefer the lower pp range up to about 550pp, for me they are easier to drive close to the limit. Higher PP you really have to concentrate. Thank you very much for your work you do for this great community of ours keep up the good work & keep those pizzas coming

Strange, my phone app does not update anymore. The last car on my phone app was the RX7 touring car
That´s it. Just need to Daisey update the APP & IOS. He will do this soon i´m sure, i´ve sent the file to him today.

Renault Sport Megane RS Trophy
Tommykaira ZZ-S
Dome-Zero
Ford GT LM Race car
Ford GT LM Race car Spec II
Ford Ford falcon XR8

Ah
That´s it. Just need to Daisey update the APP & IOS. He will do this soon i´m sure, i´ve sent the file to him today.

Renault Sport Megane RS Trophy
Tommykaira ZZ-S
Dome-Zero
Ford GT LM Race car
Ford GT LM Race car Spec II
Ford Ford falcon XR8
Ah, ok thank you, thought my phone was sick, love your tunes mr P.

RENAULT SPORT MEGANE RS TROPHY `11 //460PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

NO OIL CHANGE.
Quick tune for the seasonal SRF forced 1:32.7xx in around 20 hot laps, but it´fit well to the car SRF off too. Good any track.

View attachment 154026

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Excellent tune mate 👍 I found fitting the sports catalytic converter was a bit quicker than the sports computer for me particularly in sector 1.

Cheers
Leigh

I have a quick question for you, Praiano. I've noticed that in some of your tunes you say to use the Twin Plate clutch. Why is that? Is it faster for that particular car?

Excellent tune mate 👍 I found fitting the sports catalytic converter was a bit quicker than the sports computer for me particularly in sector 1.

Cheers
Leigh
Thanks. Yes it can be, generally i don´t spend a lot of time testing this. I try to check the difference between engine upgrade and turbo, this one sometime is very benefic, not a few.
I have a quick question for you, Praiano. I've noticed that in some of your tunes you say to use the Twin Plate clutch. Why is that? Is it faster for that particular car?
I´ve never saw any performance difference beteen triple and double...... at least with the tools we have to check this.
The GT5 test track is not there anymore (for me this is a regression in GT6).

Hi Praiano,

I'm just putting your latest tunes in to my garage and it looks like the updated tune for the Ruf CTR Yellow Bird has gone missing from your post and I get an error when I click the link. When you have time could you upload it again?

Many thanks 👍

Hey there. I took the BMW VGT, and to start I put a 20kg Ballast on at 0% position. Then I made the power limit 92.6% without oil change. This gives it a flat power curve near the maximum RPM range. :)

Power: 500HP @ 6400 RPM
Torque: 501.8 lbf-ft @ 2000 RPM
Weight: 1200kg

Back