Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hello.
You´re welcome. I´ve tried to let the BMW as all around as possible and neutral.
I think i am still in the top 100 in Motegi/megane. I had a bit of luck , i just did around 20 laps in 1:33.xxx during the tuning process but i´ve nailed a perfect pass at the chicane in one lap. I think this is the principal key on this circuit.
I´m born in marseille but my family is from gruissan ,south of france too.
Have a good week end.

EDIT: We can race anytime.
I just use your BMW Setting on online with racing soft very good

Hello.
You´re welcome. I´ve tried to let the BMW as all around as possible and neutral.
I think i am still in the top 100 in Motegi/megane. I had a bit of luck , i just did around 20 laps in 1:33.xxx during the tuning process but i´ve nailed a perfect pass at the chicane in one lap. I think this is the principal key on this circuit.
Have a good week end.

ı race with your line on motegi ı never catch u on chicane)))

Hello.
Have a good week end.

Hello Praiano!

Thanx for your respons!
I dont beleive it, i'm from south of Toulouse, but i have an apartment in Gruissan! (the world is little...)
I love this little city and we go there as much as possible!

I play GT since GT1 and i know you and your famous tunes since GT5.
It would be a pleasure if we racing together! pehaps one day...
sorry for my poor english!

Solid Ferrari Enzo FXX tune Praiano! Works great at 550pp. A little slow because of the power reduction I did, but corners on rails. Good for a win or two. :cheers:

CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) LM RC `09 // 650PP // RACING MEDIUM TIRES

Perfect car to race against Ford GT LM, SRT Viper, McLaren F1....

1333262_orig.jpg

Chevrolet corvette ZR1 (C6) LM RC 09.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Thank you for the Viper's tune! :bowdown:
I was wondering what I have to modify regarding the HP values to be classified as a GT3 class car? I want to make a setup for the ingame GT3 championship(somewhere at 600-610 PP) I guess...The transmission setup it can be the same as the 650 PP value?

Last edited:
Thank you for the Viper's tune! :bowdown:
I was wondering what I have to modify regarding the HP values to be classified as a GT3 class car? I want to make a setup for the ingame GT3 championship(somewhere at 600-610 PP) I guess...The transmission setup it can be the same as the 650 PP value?
Just take out the engine 3 and for 600PP power limiter=88.2% // 610PP power limiter 95.7%
Gears:
Final gear 5.000
Max speed to mini 220 kmh
1: 2.590
2: 2.014
3: 1.621
4: 1.329
5: 1.108
6: 0.935
EDIT: Then low the final gear for the top speed needed on the track you race.

You´ll also have to raise the LSD accel value till you feel OK out corner. I don´t have tested it like this. Generally 50PP more or less on a tune change the overall balance most of the time.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello praiano, i sometimes have trouble opening the tunes that say click to expand to show your tunes, most work but others like the formula gt dont, i was wondering if it was possible for you to put up the tune like most of your others please.
I would also like to say a big thanks to you for all the hard work you have put into your tunes that i have used since gt5 to gt6, they have taken me from a terrible driver to a driver that quite often comes 1st or at least 3rd place but never last in most races online, unless im racing against the top 10% of drivers, personally i think your the top tuner on gran turismo, and im positive im not the only person who thinks this to be gospel/true
many many thanks for all your tunes praiano, from a very grateful gt driver :-)

Hello praiano, i sometimes have trouble opening the tunes that say click to expand to show your tunes, most work but others like the formula gt dont, i was wondering if it was possible for you to put up the tune like most of your others please.
I would also like to say a big thanks to you for all the hard work you have put into your tunes that i have used since gt5 to gt6, they have taken me from a terrible driver to a driver that quite often comes 1st or at least 3rd place but never last in most races online, unless im racing against the top 10% of drivers, personally i think your the top tuner on gran turismo, and im positive im not the only person who thinks this to be gospel/true
many many thanks for all your tunes praiano, from a very grateful gt driver :-)
You´re welcome, thanks for the kind words. I don´t understand, the formula GT is ok for me, perhaps the file it´s not the same size as the others ????? i do all the time the same thing when i publish my tunes.
Happy to know my cars are helping you to enjoy more the game.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 (C6) LM RC `09

Great tune... Although the ring is my favorite I took it for a spin at Apricot Raceway (shorter) and after a few laps lowered my time by almost 2 seconds. Only made slight adjustments to brake bias and lsd accell and de-accell. Now to the Ring for a try.

Thanks again for all your work..

Like your new avatar, 👍 what's with the gun? :nervous: :lol: I'm gonna try your new tunes The Viper and Vette, they look good I just got to crank up the Ps3 and get going. Cheers :cheers:

You have a great tune for the GT86 toyota! Drove 1.38,486 in the seasonal at brands hatch with this (480pp). Added 200kg as ballast at +13 for 50:50 weight distribution. Nearly a second faster than my previous record! Stiffer and lower is not always the best solution. Thanks!

Last edited:
You have a great tune for the GT86 toyota! Drove 1.38,486 in the seasonal at brands hatch with this (480pp). Added 200kg as ballast at +13 for 50:50 weight distribution. Nearly a second faster than my previous record! Stiffer and lower is not always the best solution. Thanks!
I have a new tune for this seasonal. I´m 1:34.827 with it for the moment.
Going to publish right now.

Back