Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
RENAULT SPORT CLIO RS TROPHY V6 24V `00 // 518PP // RACING HARD TIRES

post-65115-0-36264500-1378118241.jpg

View attachment 162615

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Hi Laurent. I'm not sure which one is this. If it's R.S. then it's Lutecia, if it's not R.S. then it's
Renault Sport Clio V6 Trophy 24V '00. :confused:

Hey Praiano ..!

I have worked in the Lotus 97T and the car has changed radically, it is incredibly fun and a real beast ... but I can not adjust more the first 2 gears and I think there is no solution .... too much space,too much time between 1 and 2

Anyway ... waiting for your set-up to see if my work is close to yours ..!

140530082743997886.jpg

Hey Praiano ..!

I have worked in the Lotus 97T and the car has changed radically, it is incredibly fun and a real beast ... but I can not adjust more the first 2 gears and I think there is no solution .... too much space,too much time between 1 and 2

Anyway ... waiting for your set-up to see if my work is close to yours ..!

140530082743997886.jpg
The best solution i´ve found till now is:
fg maxx full right
top speed minium
1- 0%
2-0%
3-33%
4-66%
5-100%

then final gear to reach top speed depending of your aero settings.

The 2 first settings are not working another way due to the turbo when coming all the power.
I love the car, i have a tune that work on 3 or 4 tracks , it´s 1:02.400 on brands hatch GP.... with a lot of fun....

ı cant tune lotus on brands hatch but ı still cant reach final lap it is locked.but ı try 1.07 on brands hatch now.ı must wait final lap for tune???

I´m talking about free run,not the senna contest...;)
Hello Mr Praiano!
Yes, sur in senna contest 1.06 is a bit difficult!
But when you do it, after twelve crash, you're happy! ;)
(Lotus is delicate but very fun! Arh the eightys...)
Splendide Senna memory, thank you Mr Kazu! 👍

New Tune Soon?
I have some cars ready to publish but now i´have a lot of job and i spend my fre time on the lotus 97T, perhaps monday.
Hello Mr Praiano!
Yes, sur in senna contest 1.06 is a bit difficult!
But when you do it, after twelve crash, you're happy! ;)
(Lotus is delicate but very fun! Arh the eightys...)
Splendide Senna memory, thank you Mr Kazu! 👍
Brands Hatch `80 have 3 turns that need to be learnt again, the actual GP version circuit is my favorite.
The 97 T is very well builded. The turbo lag , reactions under strong braking together with driving inputs..... even no ABS... better sounds.... Things that i´ve never seen in any GT game till now. Really good. In my opinion PD did a great jump with those sennas´s cars. Very good job.
They just need now a better force feed back settings ,like in asseto corsa who have specifics reactions setting levels, for all this driving feeling been used by the pilot thru the wheel.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

I tried some different settings and I am not good at tune. How can I reset or default back to game settings so I try again

LOTUS 97 T `85 // 902PP // RACING TIRES

First tune of this wonderfull machine. more to come.

tumblr_m0jbbimRXn1r9us6fo1_1280.jpg

Yes yes yes yes yes!!! Monaco setup?

Edit: At Spa I was running 1:55 stock, 1:52 with someone elses tune, and 1:47 with yours. There is still another few seconds but I am not that talented. Very well done. LSD for early acceleration is key!

Last edited:
The F3 is very good too. Perfect car to make a long race at monaco for example. Really great driving sensations.
Yes yes yes yes yes!!! Monaco setup?

Edit: At Spa I was running 1:55 stock, 1:52 with someone elses tune, and 1:47 with yours. There is still another few seconds but I am not that talented. Very well done. LSD for early acceleration is key!
Monaco need a special setting with more turn in and gearbox.
Thanks for the Lotus Setup Praiano - will give it go soon!

Excellent - a driveable orgasm...
WOW..!! very good job..!!!!
Epic drive, epic tune!!! This car is awesome, great tribute!
Thanks, enjoy your drive.

:drool::drool:
LOTUS 97 T `85 // 902PP // RACING TIRES

First tune of this wonderfull machine. more to come.

tumblr_m0jbbimRXn1r9us6fo1_1280.jpg

View attachment 164491
ayrton-senna-com-a-lotus-renault-no-gp-da-hungria-de-1986-1387227545651_1920x1080.jpg

026senna.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
My god....:drool::drool::drool::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: This is probably one of my favorite tunes, since it's the only real f1 car here.:sly: But seriously this thing is great on RH you still have to be delicate but it's fun and you put on RS and this this is a monster!! Thanks so much and happy tuning!:cheers:

The Lotus tune is just amazing. At the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit I went from 1:36s to a time (1:29.4) that would have put the car on pole for the 2013 race!

The Lotus tune is so much fun to drive, you are a master mr P, the rear tyres smoke so much power and no abs gives a great feeling, bravo

+ the ability to drive P's tune with clutch/manual trans like IRL, priceless!!!!

Same for the F3, best GT6 weekend I have had!
Its great PD didn't deny the manual box on these.

----------------------------------------------------------
I have gone back and watched every on-board of Senna I could find this weekend.
His shifting was pure genius, he did those times one-handed without paddles. :crazy:

Last edited:
Back