Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Hi & thanks for lotus 97T tune .

Just did a run at SPA & set a lap time of 1:45.551 ( offline & at least 2 wheels on black stuff at all times ) with DS3 control.

RENAULT SPORT CLIO RS TROPHY V6 24V `00 // 529PP // RACING TIRES

Special MAX tune for Rome City.
post-65115-0-36264500-1378118241.jpg

Renault Clio RS Trophy V6 24V `00 rome.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Thanks McQueen - I hadn't taken time to watch any of the footage of this GR8 drivers racing until I saw your post. Only God knows how many more World titles Ayrton would have achieved but it is obvious to we fans of his that GOD decided his work on Earth was done and allowed him leave this Earth doing what he loved while he was here for a mere 34 years. He's now watching the world of F1 from a golden throne in Heaven. God bless him.
We can only wonder who will he mentor from within since his death ? God knows :-)
Fellows, this documentary () is well worth the 45 minutes.

PEUGEOT 908 HDI FAP TOTAL `10 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Hey man I am racing in the GTPlanet 24 Heures du Mans and was wondering if I could use this tune as a base and tune off of it.

Hello. Just to say thanks for some great tunes especially with the gear box and diff. I've been rallying round for years on stock settings with race soft tyres and loosing lots. Now I've found someone who knows what's what's has made the game much better.
P.s got anything on the go for the caterham mine keeps falling over with super soft so I run it on sports soft but it's a little naff for a 560pp car.
I just like it since my buddy made me soil myself in a real life one he bought. It arrived in a really big box and screwed the thing together himself DIY style. Then drove it like he'd stolen it with the Crown Jewels on the rear bag rack.

Last edited:
On lap 7 At Imola, the second lap at racing speed, Senna's car left the racing line at the 190 mph Tamburello corner, ran in a straight line off the track and struck an unprotected concrete barrier. Telemetry shows he left the track at 310 km/h (190 mph) and was able to slow the car down by braking to 218 km/h (135 mph) in slightly under 2 seconds before hitting the wall. The car hit the wall at a shallow angle, tearing off the right front wheel and nose cone and spun to a halt. After Senna's car stopped he was initially motionless in the cockpit. After about ten seconds, as recorded by the close-up aerial footage, his head was seen to move about one inch to the left before returning to where it was. Thereafter he did not move again. What appeared to have happened was that the right front wheel shot up upon impact and entered the cockpit, striking the right frontal area of his helmet. The violence of the wheel's impact pushed his head back against the headrest, causing fatal skull fractures.
A piece of suspension attached to the wheel had partially penetrated his Bell M3 helmet and caused trauma to his head. In addition, it appeared that a jagged piece of the upright assembly had penetrated the helmet visor just above his right eye. Senna was using a medium sized (58 cm) M3 helmet with a new "thin" Bell visor. Any one of the three injuries would probably have killed him.

World be awesome if you make a 700pp XJR-9 or R98C setup because they are very nice cars and i can't make a good suspension like this. The only thing i know is the gearbox...

Hi mr p63. What's the most up to date tune for the ford gt40 mark 1. I'm using yours from December. I started with Brakes at 7/10 as you said after quirky update.but the back end was to uncontrollable. So opted for 7/4. Car feels good on the front good movement through my wheel. Your tune was for sports soft but I'm using it on sports hard. I've run a 1:14.949. The online record is a 1:11. I don't think I'll beat that guy lol.
Any ideas much appreciated. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
FORD GT40 MARK I `66 // 500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Quick tune for seasonal, it´s around 1:13.8xx first try.

Ford_GT40_Mark_I_'66_Heck_nah.jpg

View attachment 167258

Awesome tune mr P63 very smooth and easy to drive. But it's just not quick enough 1:15 average I pulled a 1:14.977. Seems to heavy the braking distances have changed I'm braking a lot sooner. The first tune is better for speed as a 1:14 shows. I'll mix the two together and try a few things and I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
Good Morning Praiano, i'm just wondering but do you have a DeltaWing and a Bentley Speed 8 tune?
Sorry no delta wing, i have one tuned but it´s not competitive at all in the PP system. Perhaps if somebody define some specs for a class , it can be cool to race.
The bentley is on his way with other 2 Le mans cars.

Sorry no delta wing, i have one tuned but it´s not competitive at all in the PP system. Perhaps if somebody define some specs for a class , it can be cool to race.
The bentley is on his way with other 2 Le mans cars.

In a 700PP endurance race at sarthe they are very efficient, but a devil to drive. Thank You for your efforts Praiano.

Hey Praiano, love your tunes, do you have any suggestions on how I should tweak your Audi R8 LMS Team Phoenix tune to suit the non Team Phoenix car? They seem to be the same except the non Team Phoenix car has maximum downforce figures of 400 650. What should I adjust to make up for the loss of rear downforce?

Hey Praiano, love your tunes, do you have any suggestions on how I should tweak your Audi R8 LMS Team Phoenix tune to suit the non Team Phoenix car? They seem to be the same except the non Team Phoenix car has maximum downforce figures of 400 650. What should I adjust to make up for the loss of rear downforce?
Sorry , i don´t have any answer for your question. All the R8 LMS in the game are not well builded in my opinion. Something broken.... I´ve tried several time without succes to find a solution.
They are wonderfull cars, PD must fix this problem , i´m sure Audi would not be happy at all with this.

Sorry , i don´t have any answer for your question. All the R8 LMS in the game are not well builded in my opinion. Something broken.... I´ve tried several time without succes to find a solution.
They are wonderfull cars, PD must fix this problem , i´m sure Audi would not be happy at all with this.

i think they are perfectly built but, if the camber worked in GT6 they wouldn't be such a handful

Thanks anyway. Your Audi R8 LMS Team Phoenix tune is brilliant so well done with that.

Back