Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Last edited:
FORD GT40 MARK I `66 // 500PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Quick tune for seasonal, it´s around 1:13.8xx first try.

Ford_GT40_Mark_I_'66_Heck_nah.jpg

View attachment 167258

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Brilliant safe tune. However ild recommend removing all the weight if trying to set a good time. Just did a 1:12.721 with the suspension setup on a controller which is good enough for 9th.

Brilliant safe tune. However ild recommend removing all the weight if trying to set a good time. Just did a 1:12.721 with the suspension setup on a controller which is good enough for 9th.
Very good, it´s just a 550PP tune i have that i have never published. I don´t even remember the track it was for ..... perhaps the ring. I just did a first try at rome... You´re right,i´ll will take the weight away next time, sure it must be better for rome.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Very good, it´s just a 550PP tune i have that i have never published. I don´t even remember the track it was for ..... perhaps the ring. I just did a first try at rome... You´re right,i´ll will take the weight away next time, sure it must be better for rome.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Laurent , taking away the weight , ballast in this case , the PP will go out of bounds and have to lower the engine power. Where is the advantage? :confused:

Bye

Laurent , taking away the weight , ballast in this case , the PP will go out of bounds and have to lower the engine power. Where is the advantage? :confused:

Bye
Power / weight ratio stay +- the same i think or even better i don´t know. But the most important thing for a track likt Rome is less inertia and less Gforce at the same speed in the last long left ,so you can theoritically pas faster and also more agility and precision to nail the turn 5. Need to test it but i´m in some Le mans tunes for the moment.... ;)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Bye
I'm no master tuner like praiano, but from my experience in testing a large variety of tunes from various tuners weight should only ever be added to tame a car not to simply allow more hp. Very light cars with low hp being an exception to the rule in which case you will see significant improvements in straight line speed at the same pp. Take the suzuki GSX in the other time trial as an example. In the case of the GT40 at Rome with less weight the car becomes more nimble and able to take corners at higher speeds (in particularly turns 1 through 5), this results in not only faster corner speed but straight-line speed as well, as you get a better run out of corners. If I remember correctly theres about a 3-5kmh advantage to the ballastless setup at the start/finish line.

I will say tho loosing the weight will not be for everyone as the rear brakes loose far easier but manageable for those with good throttle control and steering input.

Sorry , i don´t have any answer for your question. All the R8 LMS in the game are not well builded in my opinion. Something broken.... I´ve tried several time without succes to find a solution.
They are wonderfull cars, PD must fix this problem , i´m sure Audi would not be happy at all with this.
I am glad you have said this because I was starting to think I was doing something wrong with my tuning. I am currently going through the 15th Anniversary cars and when I attempted the Audi R8 LMS, it was/is a nightmare to tune. Now I know why.

hi prof ı am on top 40 leaderbord seasonal Suzuki gsx do u think tune it for seasonal ?very exciting ı recommend it .maybe ı can be top 10 with ur tune)))

I know what I'm doin this afternoon...Tune it up!:)
Boohoo, sad Monza62, working today and want to play with new tunes..... Thank you Master P
Enjoy your drive. Those 3 cars are not good everywhere like some others LMP but they can be very competitive on specials tracks.
The bentley don´t have a good top speed but a very good grip and agility. Good for medium and slow turny tracks. It´s very safe.
The BMW show the same characteristics than the bentley but with more top speed.
The Jaguar don´t have a good grip and only work with very low front spring rate in my opinion . The top speed is excelent and it´s a very good car for Le Mans, passing very well over the irregular bumpy circuit.

hi prof ı am on top 40 leaderbord seasonal Suzuki gsx do u think tune it for seasonal ?very exciting ı recommend it .maybe ı can be top 10 with ur tune)))
It´s an amazing pilot car for sure. I don´t have so much time to play GT during the next day but i´ll do a tune for it in a few days , next week.

Praiano I see you have tunes for RAYBRIG's, but not the RAYBRIG NSX 00. Any possibility of a 550/600 tune on racing tires?

Hi Mr. P. I used your Lotus tune for a onemake race and noticed camber settings are 0,5/0,5.
Should it be set to 0/0 regarding the current camber physics? For me it made the car remarkable more stable out of corner. Braking in felt more unstable, possible due to my driving style/braking. I really should buy that brake spring upgrade for my G27.
Thank you.
This car is awesome well done. Autumn ring.

Praiano I see you have tunes for RAYBRIG's, but not the RAYBRIG NSX 00. Any possibility of a 550/600 tune on racing tires?
RAYBRIG NSX 00 on the way. In a few days.
Hello mr p63. Do you have a tune for a Honda S2000 plz?
Ps the 700pp Sarth tunes are awesome well done.
Not for the moment but i will .I´m involved with the shootout test and i´ll not tune cars since i finish this.
This car is awesome well done. Autumn ring.
I don´t know what lotus it is but all my cambers are 0.0/0.0 . Only the older ttune sheets from the begining can have a few camber but it´s corrected on the APP garage.
Some people are saying that PD keeps tweaking the physics. Have you noticed any changes since 1.04?
No physics change in my opinion.

RAYBRIG NSX 00 on the way. In a few days.

Not for the moment but i will .I´m involved with the shootout test and i´ll not tune cars since i finish this.

I don´t know what lotus it is but all my cambers are 0.0/0.0 . Only the older ttune sheets from the begining can have a few camber but it´s corrected on the APP garage.

No physics change in my opinion.

Hi mr p63 do you have a tune for Honda s2000 06 please.?

Back