Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
praiano63, on some cars that are unstable with too much oversteering under brake such as the LFA Nurburgring tune you have there, I tried increasing the deceleration sensitivity from 30 to 50 and on the brake bias, I put 7 front and 3 rear instead of 7/10. It seems to cure unstable spinning out under heavy braking. Are these kind of adjustments fine or how would you fix this?

praiano63, on some cars that are unstable with too much oversteering under brake such as the LFA Nurburgring tune you have there, I tried increasing the deceleration sensitivity from 30 to 50 and on the brake bias, I put 7 front and 3 rear instead of 7/10. It seems to cure unstable spinning out under heavy braking. Are these kind of adjustments fine or how would you fix this?
Yes i know, i´ve seen the same thing on the AUDI R8 4.2. Need a new tune. No quick fix for this one.

Could you please retune the LFA nurburgring package and the Audi R8. I use these two cars quite often in many events :) Thanks so much.

I used the Audi R8 Race Car 01 tune and gold the spec A expert seasonal event.

Good day/night/whatever Mr. @praiano63, I know this sounds rather strange but I would like to request a tune for the Nissan Safety Car. I drive this for people's series races and it's rather a handful in some of the corners that they're asking me to take at full speed. I think a tune would help but I don't know how to tune. If it's too absurd then don't bother please but it'd be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Good day/night/whatever Mr. @praiano63, I know this sounds rather strange but I would like to request a tune for the Nissan Safety Car. I drive this for people's series races and it's rather a handful in some of the corners that they're asking me to take at full (pace) speed. I think a tune would help but I don't know how to tune. If it's too absurd then don't bother please but it'd be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

hi prof..
loving the GT-R 500 stealth model tune..
any chance you could give the yellowhat yms tomica gt-r 08 or any of the xanavi nismo`s a look..

thanks for the great work you do..

Good day/night/whatever Mr. @praiano63, I know this sounds rather strange but I would like to request a tune for the Nissan Safety Car. I drive this for people's series races and it's rather a handful in some of the corners that they're asking me to take at full speed. I think a tune would help but I don't know how to tune. If it's too absurd then don't bother please but it'd be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.
What kind of cars with what tires and power are you leading. This safety car is a good car, well builded. It also support racing tires very well too.
hi prof..
loving the GT-R 500 stealth model tune..
any chance you could give the yellowhat yms tomica gt-r 08 or any of the xanavi nismo`s a look..

thanks for the great work you do..
I have too much job now, i only play GT by night after the job when i´m not too tired. World cup during the day.... pizzas by night. Perhaps after all this busy weeks....

What kind of cars with what tires and power are you leading. This safety car is a good car, well builded. It also support racing tires very well too.

I have too much job now, i only play GT by night after the job when i´m not too tired. World cup during the day.... pizzas by night. Perhaps after all this busy weeks....
I lead all sorts of race cars, all the way up to X2014s. Most of the time I lead NASCARS and LMPs however.

I wish there were a tune for the Citroën GT Race car available.. I remember there was a good tune for it on gt5.

I lead all sorts of race cars, all the way up to X2014s. Most of the time I lead NASCARS and LMPs however.
Must be a max tune with RS tires.
I wish there were a tune for the Citroën GT Race car available.. I remember there was a good tune for it on gt5.
In GT6 the Citroen GT RC is far to be as good as in GT5. Not very well builded and not very performant. Impossible to race it against any medium / good 600pp to 650pp race car .

Must be a max tune with RS tires.

In GT6 the Citroen GT RC is far to be as good as in GT5. Not very well builded and not very performant. Impossible to race it against any medium / good 600pp to 650pp race car .

Darn it.. I had high hopes for that one.. Oh well.. It seems i'll have to tinker with it on my own and see what i can come up with.. Thanks for your input on the matter.

[quote

I have too much job now, i only play GT by night after the job when i´m not too tired. World cup during the day.... pizzas by night. Perhaps after all this busy weeks....[/quote]
OK prof.. Enjoy.. Here in England its sort o lost its appeal but go Brazil !!... In your own time is cool.

NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL // 585PP // RACING TIRES

Top GT500 car, able to fight with Honda Weider without any problems. Very safe.

nissan-gtr500.jpg

View attachment 179701

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Fantastic job Maestro, what a beast!! I maxed out the Base Model and it goes around the HSR in 57 seconds and very stable. Great work my friend! :cheers:

Of course , i have a few to add next week and more later like i always did.... around 3 to 4 cars per week.
For the moment i have a lot of job doing pizza for the world cup tourist. Real job for real life first.
not bad for the first time earn money with delicious pizza ok!I'm sorry, but I hope that we win and be champion!
my sympathy is dad neymar hurt!

how much time you need you're are finished with a car
From 10 minutes for a quick tune, for exmple when i have to race a car online that i´ve never drive because of the room rules, to 10 monthes for cars like some hairy cars like the Mclaren F1 .
For a normal car , an average time of 2 hours.

From 10 minutes for a quick tune, for exmple when i have to race a car online that i´ve never drive because of the room rules, to 10 monthes for cars like some hairy cars like the Mclaren F1 .
For a normal car , an average time of 2 hours.
I need your help time and hope you have some time. Enter you can please give me a quick adjustment for the Mitsubishi vision LP max take??? and if you have some time the Lexus ISF ccs R can also please look at 11 560lp. ride the lexus a cup next Sunday and setups, I have no idea.

hi prof
see many People playing red bull ring with gt 500 car (500hp 1100 kg) but ı cannot catch))) what is fastest car on this course? U recommend setup ?take care boss

I need your help time and hope you have some time. Enter you can please give me a quick adjustment for the Mitsubishi vision LP max take??? and if you have some time the Lexus ISF ccs R can also please look at 11 560lp. ride the lexus a cup next Sunday and setups, I have no idea.
Sorry ,no time to tune at least till the end of the world cup. Too much job.
hi prof
see many People playing red bull ring with gt 500 car (500hp 1100 kg) but ı cannot catch))) what is fastest car on this course? U recommend setup ?take care boss
I haven´t drive this track so much , perhaps the NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL or HONDA NSX RAYBRIG `06 or HONDA RAYBRIG HSV 0-10 '12 ..... They are all top GT500 at Suzuka, all in the same half second.
Remember that if you have a HP limit in the way of Performance points, it´s better to use a lot of power limiter. Like this you´ll have a huge torque for the same 500HP. The difference of performance is big.
Good luck.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Mister P,
Congrats for all your work !
It really helped me in some races and permit be to understand how tune a car (beginner level) and the android app is really fine.
I'd really love the renault r8 gordini tune !

I've tried your mr2 g-limited and past it to a mr2 gts (my car), but even if it worked, the controls are not similar as mine in real life.
Finally I've tuned it to be similar but the tune is extreme and naturally not good.

The car is fast but in entry turn it is understeering, mid corner understeering and out corner oversteering...
in comparaison of real life with turn 1 on Circuit du Sambuc which is similar on Turn 1 in tsukuba.

Is it a problem of lsd or suspension in your opinion ?

thanks from France.
aller les rouges et noirs de Toulon :-)

Is that your 3.99 app on iTunes? Do you still have the website you hosted earlier tunes on?
The IOS update is OK with one week delay after the APP due to apple approbation time.
I don´t publish tunes anymore on the blog since a long time. Only in my GTPlanet garage.
Hi Mister P,
Congrats for all your work !
It really helped me in some races and permit be to understand how tune a car (beginner level) and the android app is really fine.
I'd really love the renault r8 gordini tune !

I've tried your mr2 g-limited and past it to a mr2 gts (my car), but even if it worked, the controls are not similar as mine in real life.
Finally I've tuned it to be similar but the tune is extreme and naturally not good.

The car is fast but in entry turn it is understeering, mid corner understeering and out corner oversteering...
in comparaison of real life with turn 1 on Circuit du Sambuc which is similar on Turn 1 in tsukuba.

Is it a problem of lsd or suspension in your opinion ?

thanks from France.
aller les rouges et noirs de Toulon :-)
Hello , i know very well Toulon, i was marine there when 17 years old.... great time and great city.
Talking about rugby , i´ve played when kid and supported the RCN (Narbonne).
The MR2 GTS is not the same as the limited edition in the game. They ned a very different tune. I have one already done, it´s in the middle of the more or less 15 cars i´m tuning at this moment. I´m not playing for the moment because i have a lot of job with the world cup.
I will finish and publish some of them next week. The GTS will be there for sure.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Think you'll start that Shelby GT350 tune soon?
Like i´ve said in the upper post, only next week.
Hi Praiano.

For career mode, Category Super, no race car up to 650PP, which car do you recommend?

Regards
I don´t know if it goes to the 650PP but the NISSAN GT-R SPEC-V `09 is very fast and easy. VOLKSWAGEN W12 NARDO `01 also, i don´t have a good idea about this because i don´t drive so much powerfull cars without downforce.

Back