Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Praiano, I could not make the transmission ratios like in the spec using initial final 5.000 and i could not match the power of 440 HP, 365 ft/lb. How should I adjust?

This car is very twisty and unstable under braking with sport medium tires. Is it because of the tires? Should I increase the deceleration sensitivity when it is on sport medium tires?

FERRARI F430 Scuderia `07 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

novitec-rosso-ferrari-f430-scuderia-hr-01.jpg

View attachment 127138

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Praiano, I could not make the transmission ratios like in the spec using initial final 5.000 and i could not match the power of 440 HP, 365 ft/lb. How should I adjust?

This car is very twisty and unstable under braking with sport medium tires. Is it because of the tires? Should I increase the deceleration sensitivity when it is on sport medium tires?
I´ll test it again when back on GT next week. Some cars like this one tuned on the edge stay a bit out his original balance after 1.09. Perhaps need a full new tune.

I have tried 3 tunes: LFA Nurburgring, Ferrari F430, and Audi R8 Race Car. The first two are twisty and unstable under braking but drift very fun lol due to excessive oversteering. Could you please check and update them using sport medium tires? Does it make the tune different with sport hard/medium/soft tire???

The Audi R8 is the most balanced and fun to drive, I gold the seasonal event with it too.

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA (AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX) '12 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

LWlIM7D.jpg

MvtCBS6.jpg

Hi Praiano,

I couldnt replicate the tune of the Audi R8 LMS Ultra. I couldnt match the weight distribution (F45% - R55%) and the rear spring rate (16). I could only get the rear spring rate to 19.39.

If you have time to give me advice in where I went wrong, it would be greatly appreciated as I wanted to use the tune for one of the new seasonal races.

Cheers!

LWlIM7D.jpg

MvtCBS6.jpg

Hi Praiano,

I couldnt replicate the tune of the Audi R8 LMS Ultra. I couldnt match the weight distribution (F45% - R55%) and the rear spring rate (16). I could only get the rear spring rate to 19.39.

If you have time to give me advice in where I went wrong, it would be greatly appreciated as I wanted to use the tune for one of the new seasonal races.

Cheers!
Here is the good link to the car.
AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) `12 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

I have tried 3 tunes: LFA Nurburgring, Ferrari F430, and Audi R8 Race Car. The first two are twisty and unstable under braking but drift very fun lol due to excessive oversteering. Could you please check and update them using sport medium tires? Does it make the tune different with sport hard/medium/soft tire???

The Audi R8 is the most balanced and fun to drive, I gold the seasonal event with it too.
I´ve tested the F430 and LFA `10 a few minutes ago and i don´t find them unstable at all. Exactly the same car as before 1.09.
The R8 need a fix.

I wish Brasil all the Best.
It's not o.k. what happenend to Neymar. Get well soon.
But sorry, I'm German. Think we're gonna win.
Hello,
Today we have that "big" awaited game!
I believe from this game skirt the Champion of 2014 Cup...
The Germans are here in Brazil are very polite and just say it's an honor to play with Brazil at home.
I wish luck to Germany and a good and beautiful game!

Mr. Praiano,

I recently modified one of your tunes to work with camber using the default suspension page and working on some of the parameters. It is not any faster than your tune but perhaps a little easier to drive. I have tested your tune to be slightly faster, no surprise there.

I thought my modified tune of yours might be fun to publish for those who like the idea of camber, and might enjoy an easy sliding car on sport mediums. It is still faster than the AI on sport hards at Apricot seasonal and 500PP.

Anyway, I'm not sure how to publish this tune. I don't want to step on your toes and say this is my tune because it is not, although I did a few hours work on it. How could this tune be published and you be happy?
One of your many disciples,
Mustangxr

Oh, the tune is published in a tuning forum thread, "1.09 update changes, page 13, post #370 but I thought it might get better exposure in the directory of every tune. Anyway, try it out and see what you think.

Mr. Praiano,

I recently modified one of your tunes to work with camber using the default suspension page and working on some of the parameters. It is not any faster than your tune but perhaps a little easier to drive. I have tested your tune to be slightly faster, no surprise there.

I thought my modified tune of yours might be fun to publish for those who like the idea of camber, and might enjoy an easy sliding car on sport mediums. It is still faster than the AI on sport hards at Apricot seasonal and 500PP.

Anyway, I'm not sure how to publish this tune. I don't want to step on your toes and say this is my tune because it is not, although I did a few hours work on it. How could this tune be published and you be happy?
One of your many disciples,
Mustangxr
Feel free to publish anything you want. If you use my tune as a base , just mention it, no problems at all.

Hello mr praiano I can't seem to find your Amg Mercedes clk Lm tune. :confused:
I know you've done one please can you upload to my thread.

Hello Mr. Praiano! First of all commiserations on the result last night :yuck: One of those games that you'll never forget...

Could we have a sneak peak at the Senna WSR 83 tune? I have a race in this car at Monaco tomorrow night and was thinking a bit of Praiano Power might give me the win! :bowdown:

Thanks for the support everyody, yes it was an horrible nightmare for me and for 200 millions brasilians but it´s only football and good dose of humor clean the soul very quickly.
Brasil have a lot more serious problems to resolve, like education, health,security....... Germany prove that it´s possible to have all this and an excelent football team. This is what Brasil have to run after for the future.

Hello mr praiano I can't seem to find your Amg Mercedes clk Lm tune. :confused:
I know you've done one please can you upload to my thread.
I´ve never tuned this car in GT6, only the MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 , MERCEDES CLK TOURING CAR 00, and MERCEDES SAUBER C9 '89 for mercedes race cars.
Hello Mr. Praiano! First of all commiserations on the result last night :yuck: One of those games that you'll never forget...

Could we have a sneak peak at the Senna WSR 83 tune? I have a race in this car at Monaco tomorrow night and was thinking a bit of Praiano Power might give me the win! :bowdown:
I have it already OK, perhaps i´ll publish it this week. I don´t play GT since a few days, to say the true i don´t have so much fun playing the game lately. The last update didn´t let the game better at all.
I think that GT5 was more simple but also more fun online. GT6 is a regression !! It´s really a big deception for me. Just no fun...:indiff::indiff::indiff:

Thanks for the support everyody, yes it was an horrible nightmare for me and for 200 millions brasilians but it´s only football and good dose of humor clean the soul very quickly.
Brasil have a lot more serious problems to resolve, like education, health,security....... Germany prove that it´s possible to have all this and an excelent football team. This is what Brasil have to run after for the future.

I´ve never tuned this car in GT6, only the MERCEDES BENZ SLS AMG GT3 , MERCEDES CLK TOURING CAR 00, and MERCEDES SAUBER C9 '89 for mercedes race cars.

I have it already OK, perhaps i´ll publish it this week. I don´t play GT since a few days, to say the true i don´t have so much fun playing the game lately. The last update didn´t let the game better at all.
I think that GT5 was more simple but also more fun online. GT6 is a regression !! It´s really a big deception for me. Just no fun...:indiff::indiff::indiff:

I will try to chear you up a little,
i tested all (!) your streetcar's < 550 pp with sn on apricot... (i did not glitch and i am greedy)

all of them where nice to drive ecept 4, and that is not much!

- f40
- hsc '04
- r8 4.2 fsi r tron '07
- lfa nürburgring

i write down all the laptimes i do. My track to compare the times is deep forrest (i just love that track) and many others, but deep forrest is the track where i run all my cars to have a reference... the 700pp cars i run on spa.

All the laptime differences are the same...(!)

so bottomline: nearly all your tunes are still great in 1.09

Thank you so much for them!

image.jpg

Ok mrP no worries keep your chin up like you said its only a game. it could be worse you could be a England fan. Yea your country has won it 5 times already and mine has won it once in1966. It would be nice to win it again in my life time but unfortunately for me my country churns out over paid pre madonnas that cannot play as a team unit and a management structure that could not organise a drink in a pub (bar).
:bowdown: Your country has what it takes to make great players and fantastic racing drivers. What you don't have only makes you stronger. I've watched TV documentaries on Brazil and the World Cup and like you said education security health and the killer of all Drugs are major problems but we have a saying do it for your children and make it good for them.

Any way we have Lewis Hamilton cricket and crown green bowls (see picture played by granddads and grandmas). Long live the English summer..
Now I know what you mean about the game gt6 it has been messed with not as good as gt5. But people like you MrP63 you make it better for players like myself who can't strike fine balance with the cars especially on the sports soft tyres and the racing hard.
Thanks for looking into the Mercedes tune I must have imagined it..

Last edited:
Back