Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
hey Professor, "and this one"?

HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPT LM RACE CAR.jpg

for me Ferrari Dino)) I use all of ur tunes %95 very well for me Prof but lfa nurb package and hsc I can't drive)))
HONDA NSX-R PROTOTYPE LM ROAD CAR //600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Top 600PP ... road car?

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

View attachment 199328

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Thank you for the tune. But I need your help. Racing on Apricote the car lunges to the right going around a curve. I tried sport soft, racing soft and racing hard tires. Is this a trait of the LM race car and road car? Any suggestions?

The brake balance sheet is OK for me here, it´s at a normal size...
Rmenber that those numbers are only a base for max braking power. You can take the numbers and reduce them proportionally till OK for you. The balance also is something very personnal that have everything to see with your driving style.

Suspension don´t have anything to see with power settings. You can set it when you want to.
This order is only important to set the gears ratios. If not , the range available will not match.

Good luck and enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

I'm still having size issues here... It's too small to read... Maybe it's because of recent ImageShack changes?

I'm still having size issues here... It's too small to read... Maybe it's because of recent ImageShack changes?
You're right, ryan. It is unreadable, Laurent. :rolleyes:
I´ve uploaded the file by the post upload option ,size is ok for me here, tell me how it is for you there please.
Thank you for the tune. But I need your help. Racing on Apricote the car lunges to the right going around a curve. I tried sport soft, racing soft and racing hard tires. Is this a trait of the LM race car and road car? Any suggestions?
I´ve tested the car around several tracks like always and it was ok.
Racing tires have not been tested and i think they don´t fit , like it is for most of the road cars, even with downforce.
Tell me what corner exactly on apricot hill.

Hi Mr p great to see you back..
Don't suppose you could help me out with tunes for any of the following..

Zonda LM race car
Pagani huayra 13
.azda rx-7 LM race car
Ford Shelby gt500 13

Thankyou for your work !

Hi Mr p great to see you back..
Don't suppose you could help me out with tunes for any of the following..

Zonda LM race car
Pagani huayra 13
.azda rx-7 LM race car
Ford Shelby gt500 13

Thankyou for your work !
PAGANI HUAYRA // 630PP // SPORT SOFT is here, i have the RX7 too , just need to find it, it´s not at the first page.
For the shelby i have the R model SHELBY GT350R `65 that is a few better in driving sensation than the other and a bit faster too.
Zonda LM was tested but i didn´t had pleasure with it at this time, need to test again.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
The best stock fully custom suspension of the game in my opinion. Perhaps others numbers can let it a bit faster but i´ll never touch the original one. This is a perfect setting and a great driving pleasure. I´ve just bring TOE and camber settings to 0.0 both.

Let's try this again. Mr. P. your tune is good. I took NSX for a spin this morning and adapted my driving and was able to control the car much better. Now that I know how the car reacts.
If I were a better driver I wouldn't have problems with my cars staying on the road :)
Thank u for the tune, it's very nice

LFA Nurburgring package 2012 is ON again. It seems that the 1.10 make a lot better , together with some others not well builded cars before update. The car have now a good stable driving line, steady on his grip over the 4 corners.... It will be a pleasure to do a performant tune for this wonderfull machine.

TVR TUSCAN SPEED 6 TOURING CAR `00 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

TVR-Car-Logo-Download-Free.jpg

View attachment 198704

Wow, what a suprise packet this is, my new favourite car. Just point and go , great brakes , really safe if you do make a mistake and quick, my quickest 600 pp racing soft, touring/ race car at Bathurst by a good margin.
Well done my friend.
On a different matter what are your thoughts on the inch up 1and 2 wheels , do you notice any difference to a cars handling or performance .
Thanks for your time.

Wow, what a suprise packet this is, my new favourite car. Just point and go , great brakes , really safe if you do make a mistake and quick, my quickest 600 pp racing soft, touring/ race car at Bathurst by a good margin.
Well done my friend.
On a different matter what are your thoughts on the inch up 1and 2 wheels , do you notice any difference to a cars handling or performance .
Thanks for your time.
You´re welcome, yes it´s a very good car with a great driving sensation. Like you say, just point and go.
I don´t se any difference between stock , 1 or 2 inches wheels . Up to any driver to set the one he want on my cars.
Have a good day. ><(((((°>°°°°°°°

LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 BERTONE `67 //550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

lamborghini-miura.jpg

View attachment 144412

I've use your tune for 500PP online race and it is one of the fastest cars once you know how to handle it but I tweak some of it though

I think I used your tune for GT5 (miura) and it was equally fast

How do you actually set up the transmission? I just want to make sure

Last edited:
I've use your tune for 500PP online race and it is one of the fastest cars once you know how to handle it but I tweak some of it though

I think I used your tune for GT5 (miura) and it was equally fast

How do you actually set up the transmission? I just want to make sure
At 500PP the presetted ratios will be very differents. But, for a 5 gearbox with this amount of power, it´s easy to do visually.
You need a good launch for grid start online race , so the 1t gear can´t be too long.Do like this:

Reset
Final gear full right
top speed full left
All gears ratio full right
Then set the top speed needed on track with the help of final gear only.

You can also follow my method at the first page of my garage.

Good luck.

Hello Mr. P, I discovered this week that the Honda NSX Loctite Mugen '01 Stock Tune with RH tires has MASSIVE oversteer in slow speed corners. Your Tune does improve the handling greatly but the oversteer is still very problematic. Do you know if this car became broken with updates 1.09/1.10 or has this car handled terribly since the game release? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks again for all you do for our Community.

Hello Sir... your miura is the most my favorite car. But after 1.09 its not special anymore. Would you please check the tune after 1.10 Sir?
Thank you.

Hello Mr. P, I discovered this week that the Honda NSX Loctite Mugen '01 Stock Tune with RH tires has MASSIVE oversteer in slow speed corners. Your Tune does improve the handling greatly but the oversteer is still very problematic. Do you know if this car became broken with updates 1.09/1.10 or has this car handled terribly since the game release? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks again for all you do for our Community.
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX ’01 or Honda Mobil 1 NSX ’01 are like this since the release of the game. You can perhaps reduce this oversteer in slow speed corners but this would be to the detriment of the rest of the tune. The solution is to stay far away from the red & white strips and no late braking for this kind of turns.
Hello Sir... your miura is the most my favorite car. But after 1.09 its not special anymore. Would you please check the tune after 1.10 Sir?
Thank you.
I´ll check it soon.

Great Tunes boss!! :-) Just home from teaching, but can't wait to try the NSX-R Prototype out against your MP412C to see if it really is the quickest 600pp! Thanks again from all of us my friend. :cheers:👍:gtpflag:

Great Tunes boss!! :-) Just home from teaching, but can't wait to try the NSX-R Prototype out against your MP412C to see if it really is the quickest 600pp! Thanks again from all of us my friend. :cheers:👍:gtpflag:
Thanks, tehere is no chance for the MP412C , the NSX have the downforce of a race car and the top speed of a road car..... :odd:
Have a good summer day.

TOYOTA TS030 HYBRID `12 //600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Very fast 600PP or 623PP maxed race car, 6:04.xxx on the Nordschleife at 600PP with RH Tires.

toyota-ts030-hybrid-le-mans-race-car-lg.jpg

View attachment 200581

Ahhhhh! Thank you thank you! If it weren't for you and your special knack for tuning, I would have abandoned gt6 long, long ago. Thank you Praiano! I'm off to the races.

Back