Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
HONDA NSX TYPE S `01 //500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

In the TOP 5 cars at 500PP.

re-project-widebody-02-conversion955-x-486-196-kb-jpeg-x.jpg

Honda nsx type s 2001.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Yes yes yes! So happy you are back! I've been waiting for the Shelby and Evora for so long. I can't thank you enough. Is the difference between the 350 and 350R substantial? I'm wondering if I can use the tune on the other car possibly with some small tweaks. Any suggestions?

Yes yes yes! So happy you are back! I've been waiting for the Shelby and Evora for so long. I can't thank you enough. Is the difference between the 350 and 350R substantial? I'm wondering if I can use the tune on the other car possibly with some small tweaks. Any suggestions?
The 350 have differents moves and need differents settings. I have a decent tune for it but i haven´t published it because the 350R gives more driving pleasure and it´s also a bit faster.

Hi Praiano, first of all I want to thank you for the fantastic work you realized. You managed to transform little birds Into eagles, elephants into leopards, and turn a slippery snake into a calm and clever cobra!
Efficiency and fun should be two words that you affectionate :)

I would like to have your opinion on your favorite cars in the GT500 class. I mostly race online with friends who have (by far) better level than me and they Will not blame me for relying on the help of a great wizard.
We prefer fast tracks like La Sarthe or Spa Francorchamps with 650cv/1100kg limit with no aids and ABS-1

Personally, I think the GTR stealth model is a beast, but I like a pleasant change with the NSX stealth model that has great potential but is difficult to master, and the Z GT500 base model that we must be able to draw something thanks to the huge Amount of torque (at 650cv around 1100Nm if I remember correctly vs 980Nm for the NSX vs 850Nm for the GTR)
As for the HSV, it is very nice to drive but suffers from a lack of power at high speed compared to other cars.
What are your preferences in this category?
How to improve the settings of these cars for this type of race?

Thank you for everything ;)

Last edited:
TOYOTA TS030 HYBRID `12 //600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

Very fast 600PP or 623PP maxed race car, 6:04.xxx on the Nordschleife at 600PP with RH Tires.

View attachment 200581

Mr P. sir,

Just a small (dumb) question:

Won´t "improve body rigidity" be needed due to the nature of the track (bumpy and fast) to improve handling?

Many thanks in advance! 👍

:)

xTz
Hi Praiano, first of all I want to thank you for the fantastic work you realized. You managed to transform little birds Into eagles, elephants into leopards, and turn a slippery snake into a calm and clever cobra!
Efficiency and fun should be two words that you affectionate :)

I would like to have your opinion on your favorite cars in the GT500 class. I mostly race online with friends who have (by far) better level than me and they Will not blame me for relying on the help of a great wizard.
We prefer fast tracks like La Sarthe or Spa Francorchamps with 650cv/1100kg limit with no aids and ABS-1

Personally, I think the GTR stealth model is a beast, but I like a pleasant change with the NSX stealth model that has great potential but is difficult to master, and the Z GT500 base model that we must be able to draw something thanks to the huge Amount of torque (at 650cv around 1100Nm if I remember correctly vs 980Nm for the NSX vs 850Nm for the GTR)
As for the HSV, it is very nice to drive but suffers from a lack of power at high speed compared to other cars.
What are your preferences in this category?
How to improve the settings of these cars for this type of race?

Thank you for everything ;)
You´re welcome.
For the GT500 clas i don´t race them with so much power since a long time. With HP limit in the way of PP , it´s good to raise the power at the max and reduce if possible with power limiter. Like this you´ll stay in the HP limit but with a lot more torque.
All the NSX are more sharp than others GT500 , the HONDA NSX RAYBRIG `06 and HONDA NSX TAKATA DOME `03 are the safer in my opinion.
The HSV of course is very fast and safe for turny tracks.
Mr P. sir,

Just a small (dumb) question:

Won´t "improve body rigidity" be needed due to the nature of the track (bumpy and fast) to improve handling?

Many thanks in advance! 👍

:)
I just use "improve body rigidity" on cars that are very loose and that even extreme settings can´t contain their moves, disturbing the driving line. Or of course on sharp MR cars like the old MR2 for example.
A car with a good pivot showing a good eagerness is perfect for me. If i can contain those moves only what it need, i don´t see why i would use this rigidity option. I will use this good behaviors .
I´ve heard that people who are using racing tires on road cars use it, but i din´t do tunes like this.

Pizza time, have a good niht everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I just use "improve body rigidity" on cars that are very loose and that even extreme settings can´t contain their moves, disturbing the driving line. Or of course on sharp MR cars like the old MR2 for example.
A car with a good pivot showing a good eagerness is perfect for me. If i can contain those moves only what it need, i don´t see why i would use this rigidity option. I will use this good behaviors .
I´ve heard that people who are using racing tires on road cars use it, but i din´t do tunes like this.

Pizza time, have a good niht everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TY sir! 👍 And the tune is awesome. Makes me wanna drive the car more now...

Last edited:
TOYOTA 7 `70 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

Ready to race against the best 650PP Race cars.

toyota7turbobytakashiju.jpg

View attachment 194948

Lovely Gold tune for the new Nurburgring 600pp Seasonal 07.08.14...Best Lap so far 6.41.727

There Should be quicker times to be had in the right hands:)

Tune settings as above...but decreased power to 55.6%....you get 600pp...459bhp...Weight 820kg and set ballast position to 0...it changes F/R Weight Distribution to 49:51. Changed Brake Sensitivity to 8 and Brakes to F7 R9

Thanks Again Praiano for another Awesome Tune:cheers:

20140809_023529-1.jpg

PEUGEOT 905B EVO 1 BIS LM '92 // 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Cheers again Praiano for Another Amazing Gold Tune for the 905B Evo on Nurburgring 600pp Race car Seasonal 07/08/14 Best Lap so far....6.39.490.

This Racecar is Wicked on here ..thanks again Pete05 for the heads up on this car:cheers:

Praiano's tune.... But Decreased power to 54.5% and had to add 100kg of ballast...position 0.. to bring down to 600pp mark...you get 456bhp and 850kg weight...changed brakes to F9 R10.

20140809_040441-1-jpg.200922

NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL // 585PP // RACING TIRES

Top GT500 car, able to fight with Honda Weider without any problems. Very safe.

nissan-gtr500.jpg

View attachment 179701

This one is solid as a rock on the 600pp Nurb seasonal. It grips the track like a leach.

Very enjoyable.

Mine is at 597pp and a slightly altered finalgear setting which gives it some more speed.

Hello Praiano and everyone else in the forums! I am kind of new to GT family. I played gt1 and gt2 back in the day when the 3000gt and escudo were king. I want to race online but I am kind of nervous about starting. I have built up about 150 cars in my garage by beating the super class over and over and have gotten all the stars on the in game. I was wondering if everyone uses manual trans only when playing online? I have done it all the easy way or I guess you could say I have been lazy. I am growing bored of racing the AI but don't want to get online and get smoked or piss the better players off. I am gonna now learn how to race with all aids of and was wondering if you guys could get online with me sometimes and run some laps to help me get adjusted to running online? I am sure newbs are annoying but I want to learn how to be competitive and make some new racing friends. I plan on becoming a premium member here and I love the setups that I have used to whop the super class. I use to play iracing and a different sim called Arca '08 but those were oval and circle tracks. My newphew began on the Arca '08 when he was about 13 years old and now is in the lower level Nascar division in real life. My pic is his current car. I don't plan on becoming a real life road course driver but I do want to learn to be a strong competitor on this game. Thanks for the setups and hope to see you all online very soon. My ps id is xballistic69 if any of you would like to add me and beat up on me till I learn :)! Have a great day and you are awesome Mr.P!!
Hello,welcome to GT again, try to find a 400 to 450PP room and make some friends that will become regular racing partners. You can also enter a ligue to race the week ends.
We had a room everynight a few time ago with some friends, around 10 of us , but it´s not easy lately to join more than 1 person in a room.... I hope that people will come back online again , now that the game is more or less fixed and the cars become more pleasant to drive.
It´s difficult for me to add you on my list because it´s always full andi can´t take out anybody there. Just if one of them didn´t enter since a long time. I´ll check it.
The only key to enter any room is to drive clean and fast, for this ,you only need a lot of practice.
Goodluck, have a good drive.
This one is solid as a rock on the 600pp Nurb seasonal. It grips the track like a leach.

Very enjoyable.

Mine is at 597pp and a slightly altered finalgear setting which gives it some more speed.
Yes, GT500 areon a rail, sometime too much for my taste. The only vantage is that you can be agressive and do very close racing with your friends online. Very fun yes. The NISSAN GT-R GT500 STEALTH MODEL is very good to do this for sure.

Hello praiano63,

although i know you are quite busy i am just wondering if i can request a tune for a car i can not tune properly.

It is the old rover mini 1.3 which is a nice car with a horrible suspension and too much engine power i can not handle at max tune.

Probably you are able to do a max tune, in my opinion impossible with sport tires, though i use racing tires.

Thanks anyway, even if you are not up to do a tune try that car at the ring.

Hello praiano63,

although i know you are quite busy i am just wondering if i can request a tune for a car i can not tune properly.

It is the old rover mini 1.3 which is a nice car with a horrible suspension and too much engine power i can not handle at max tune.

Probably you are able to do a max tune, in my opinion impossible with sport tires, though i use racing tires.

Thanks anyway, even if you are not up to do a tune try that car at the ring.
Sorry , i don´t tune Maxed FF cars because it´s physically impossible to pass the power to the ground. Racing tires are helping for sure but i don´t use them on road cars.
Good luck.

P was up at my Trailer at the beach this weekend in Sauble Beach in Ontario Canada, 500 classic cars at show on beach. I will send you some pictures. Absolutely stunning. I also just purchased a 1965 Impala, take delivery next Saturday. 1 more to add to the collection as well as my1971 Chevelle. I'm pretty sure you will love the Shelby pics. Internet not so good on phone up here.

TOYOTA GT ONE (TS020) '99 // 700PP // RACING SOFT

Nice Gold tune Praiano for the Toyota GT-One TS020 on the Nurburgring Seasonal 600pp 07/08/14..Best Lap so far...6.42.054.

This Race Car is not as fast as some on here but enough to get Gold 👍

Your tune as above...but had to decrease power to 53.8%...normal turbo...you get 600pp...431bhp...900kg weight...no added Ballast for this one..Brakes F8 R9.

Transmission set to Default at 186mph for this circuit.

Thanks for this Wicked tune:cheers:

20140810_111629-1.jpg

CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY (C7) 15 ANNIV `14 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

I try this chevy last night at trial mountain. I think this car need to fix Sir. It's wild and not safe anymore. Thanks

Hi mr p glad to see your back. I've been off sunning myself for a few weeks so had some catching up to do and as ever your great tunes have helped loads. I've got a request for some help if you are interested. Nissan silvia spec-R touring car. The rules are 1050 Kg & 375 Bhp. I've set the gear box using your guide & the diff using Motor city Hemi guide! I think it's where it should be although I'll await your thoughts on this before it's done. I need your help with the suspension and power settings to make it feel better as it snatches a little if you know what I mean. Tyre wear/fuel is on in the challenge I've been using stock suspension so far and it goes round apricot hill @ 1.22 consistently. I know it's not one of the best cars in the game but I really would appreciate you having a play with it. Many thanks Mike. ps racing tyres.

P was up at my Trailer at the beach this weekend in Sauble Beach in Ontario Canada, 500 classic cars at show on beach. I will send you some pictures. Absolutely stunning. I also just purchased a 1965 Impala, take delivery next Saturday. 1 more to add to the collection as well as my1971 Chevelle. I'm pretty sure you will love the Shelby pics. Internet not so good on phone up here.
Nice beach... Nice muscle!! I had rented an impala `70 in 1990 to cruise in Miami, from the keys to fort Lauderdale..... It was cheap and with a big V8.... very very good to remember this. The only bad side was that the police always stopped me because at this time it was the bad boys car.
I´ll wait for your pics.
1965-chevrolet-impala-4.jpg

Hi mr p glad to see your back. I've been off sunning myself for a few weeks so had some catching up to do and as ever your great tunes have helped loads. I've got a request for some help if you are interested. Nissan silvia spec-R touring car. The rules are 1050 Kg & 375 Bhp. I've set the gear box using your guide & the diff using Motor city Hemi guide! I think it's where it should be although I'll await your thoughts on this before it's done. I need your help with the suspension and power settings to make it feel better as it snatches a little if you know what I mean. Tyre wear/fuel is on in the challenge I've been using stock suspension so far and it goes round apricot hill @ 1.22 consistently. I know it's not one of the best cars in the game but I really would appreciate you having a play with it. Many thanks Mike. ps racing tyres.
Sorry , i have a lot of cars that i need to finish first, no request for the moment.
Good luck.

Nice beach... Nice muscle!! I had rented an impala `70 in 1990 to cruise in Miami, from the keys to fort Lauderdale..... It was cheap and with a big V8.... very very good to remember this. The only bad side was that the police always stopped me because at this time it was the bad boys car.
I´ll wait for your pics.

Sorry , i have a lot of cars that i need to finish first, no request for the moment.
Good luck.
P wow exact colour of the car I get on Saturday. Incredible, looks exact except Center Line Rims. I will send you some pics of cars in this game I saw this weekend,to your PSN account. Not to good at how to upload here and don't want to clog up your garage.

I have worked out that on the 600pp Nurburgring seasonal 07.08.14 that it depends which race your'e in and what cars your'e up against there is a huge time difference in the first section of around 5 sec gap between you and the lead car...I've tested this with the same car and entered all different races and just done the first section with no mistakes...it ranges from 43-48secs.so if you want an easier Gold for the first time pick the race with the GT Nismo and the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 at the top of the list or if you want to use a car that is not so powerfull...this will be around the 43sec mark you can win with a 6.50 or the race with the Merc and 2 Chevrolet Camaro's in:cheers:
20140810_092432-1.jpg

Mr P i hope you dont mind me posting this on your thread..cheers

Last edited:
Hey there Praiano. I've got a little question/request. Remember that AMG Nurburgring special event SLS tune you did for GT5? I was wondering if you had any plans to recreate it for GT6.

I´ll wait for your pics.

Good luck.

Ok mr p no worries.

TOYOTA MR2 1600G `86 //420PP // COMFORT MEDIUM TIRES

EDIT: I race this tune 420PP comfort soft tires + custom gearbox. Need to put the front camber to 0.0 value. It´s very fast and a real pleasure to drive online on the ring. Around 8:30.xxx standing start online nordschleife.

Special FITT Hot Version Drivetrain Challenge tune. This car can be used also at 400PP comfort soft tires. For this just set the front camber to 0.0 and put a custom gearbox on it.

Good luck to the testers ... you´ll need some.

Toyota+MR2+1986+Brochure.jpg

toyota mr2 1600g shootout.jpg

Last edited:
Back