Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
PRAIANO'S TUNES FOR GT SPORT

PRT-SS-BANNER-1.jpg

sorry to be off topic but is that Daredevil in the checkered flag above?

sorry to be off topic but is that Daredevil in the checkered flag above?
Silver Surfer . Marvel.

Daredevil is an other super hero you can see on the picture needing some breath together spiderman.
I'm a fan since i was a kid , a long ago.;)👍
SILVER-TP.jpg

Last edited:
Silver Surfer . Marvel.

Daredevil is an other super hero you can see on the picture needing some breath together spiderman.
I'm a fan since i was a kid , a long ago.;)👍
View attachment 1000413
same here, being a fan of the "horned one" for decades i recognized it ... :)
P.S. love your tunes, hoping for more of the N series cars, couldn't find one for the Mercedes SLS AMG '10

Last edited:
Honda NSX R '92 - N300 - Sport tires - All around - update april '21

ayrton-senna-honda-nsx.jpg

Ayrton Senna , Suzuka , whites socks , leather mocassins ....... And a 1992 fantastic Honda machine. Just perfect to race the Mazda RX7 at N300.

Enjoy your drive. ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GTR R32 '94 - N300 - Sport tires - All around - (Update April '21)

The best 4WD in the game IMO. Perfect to race Mazda RX7, NSX '92 ...A lot of pleasure to drive anywhere from Tsukuba to Nordschleife. Build your own Gearbox for any track.

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - Sport tires - All around - (Update April '21)

Balance of performance is not well setted , you'll not be able to race the top 5 Japanese cars of those historic class using BOP. Set it by yourself around stock power and weight. Then i'll promess the best races against NSX '92 , RX7 '02 and R32 GTR. Those cars really are fantastics.

Dodge Viper GTS '02 - N500 - Sport tires - All around - (Update April '21)

IMPORTANT: SHIFT AT 5000 RPM TO USE THE BEST POWER RANGE.

Very sane on his line , wonderful cockpit view, accelerator, brakes , together with a very good wheel inputs , turning this car a real pleasure to drive anywhere.

Last edited:
Citroen GT Road Car - N500 - Sport soft tires - All around - (Update April '21)

Top 3 N500 car.Very fast , don't over drive it , just search the fast line. No late braking, fast out is the key.

Back