PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,835 comments
Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal

This car is unbeatable IMO. i have a 2.02 low time. Knowing i am not good at all for Nurb GP . The car is a real bomb , you can do a longer gearbox for the race because of draft.

View attachment 1124196View attachment 1124197View attachment 1124198View attachment 1124200

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Already into the 2:02 despite running race C until like half an hour ago… amazing job as usual mate. Just one thing: I have had to put 15kg of ballast on, the PP was like 632 for me, I think the trans flip messes with it a bit if you recalculate.
There is some truble...
I did your same tune, my car is
658,57 PP
453 CV
And the shifter is totaly different, cant understand

How can I keep my transmission changes the same? Every time I change them and back out they go how they were.. I have to change them every time i want to join a race
You need to do a transmission flip

There is some truble...
I did your same tune, my car is
658,57 PP
453 CV
And the shifter is totaly different, cant understand
Turbo high RPM is needed . For me it's ok this way !!!???
How can I keep my transmission changes the same? Every time I change them and back out they go how they were.. I have to change them every time i want to join a race
It's a mess. When i open the gearbox without messing with nothing , It reset some ratio alone. 1st gear mainly... i think. Full of bug. Need to pay attention always.
I dont know. I just finished the last Cafe Mission Cup with your Mazda RX Vision, i thinks its much better than the Genesis. The Genensis seems heavy, a lot. I did something wrong? I get 632,84 PP. Not like yours.
Mazda is great , Genesis in his class is a must have.
Already into the 2:02 despite running race C until like half an hour ago… amazing job as usual mate. Just one thing: I have had to put 15kg of ballast on, the PP was like 632 for me, I think the trans flip messes with it a bit if you recalculate.

You need to do a transmission flip
Check again everything (Turbo??? ) No need of ballast.

It's not that i cant get the right tune, its that my 1st and 2nd gear change everytime i close the tuning.. And this puts me over the 630pp

Check again everything (Turbo??? ) No need of ballast.
Just checked again, I have your exact tune, high turbo, ECU on 82…. It’s at 632.94. In order to run I have to go to 15 ballast, 81 ecu. It did let me progress to the time trial with the 632 setup the first time I did it tho

Yes it's a huge bug area for PD to fix soon. When you open any setting , it change the gearbox , then PP jump from 628 to 650 something. Till you fix again your gearbox.
When you try to enter the seasonal online , your car is 629pp for the warmup , ok , but you enter the race it go to 631 and you're out. Freeze image.
We will have to wait a serious update , No way .

Yes it's a huge bug area for PD to fix soon. When you open any setting , it change the gearbox , then PP jump from 628 to 650 something. Till you fix again your gearbox.
When you try to enter the seasonal online , your car is 629pp for the warmup , ok , but you enter the race it go to 631 and you're out. Freeze image.
We will have to wait a serious update , No way .
Thanks for checking it out and thanks for the tune anyway, still slays :)))

Will you be looking at the Alfa 155 by chance? Seems popular among the high ranks too…

IMG_20220315_002332.jpg

Same car, same setting, pp, cv and other different

Thanks for checking it out and thanks for the tune anyway, still slays :)))

Will you be looking at the Alfa 155 by chance? Seems popular among the high ranks too…
I've bought a 458 . Alfa next . From i remember in GT3 & 4..... it had a superior sound. Engine sound matter.

I have 2 GR4 and 1 GR3 to finish . The NSX '17 is a beast , for sure i'll have a try later.

Yes i have. I don't know what happen with this downforce ... There is no rear rear aerofoil only the stock for the my Evo , only fronIt is a beast
I have 2 GR4 and 1 GR3 to finish . The NSX '17 is a beast , for sure i'll have a try later.

Yes i have. I don't know what happen with this downforce ... There is no rear rear aerofoil only the stock for the my Evo , only front.
The max is a beast but very hard to control. I’m having trouble tuning it properly.

Hey, glad to see you're still at it! Just wanted to give you a huge thanks for all the work you've already done and I'm sure will continue to do. It's very much appreciated and I and many others learn a lot from you.

Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox

This car is unbeatable IMO. i have a 2.02 low time. Knowing i am not good at all for Nurb GP . The car is a real bomb , you can do a longer gearbox for the race because of draft.

View attachment 1124196View attachment 1124197View attachment 1124198View attachment 1124200Gearbox setting for SPA.

View attachment 1124239

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
other than my transmission bugs.. this thing is an animal

Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox

View attachment 1124196View attachment 1124197View attachment 1124198View attachment 1124200Gearbox setting for SPA.

View attachment 1124239

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Can you make an all-round setup? I'm interested in trying this car out for the Gr. 4 races.

Going to have to try that G70 tune at some point very soon. @praiano63 I have to say I always come to your threads to find a setup I need, or to even try to make something work. I built a GT4 spec new Z and used your Gr4 Supra setups (GTSport spring rates, toe, sway bars) and GT7 shock/differential settings and it handles quite nice. Still touchy on throttle and easy to spin if you are impatient. :D If you get around to it (no rush) and can do a 650pp tune for RH tires on the Z that would be amazing. :)

1647303224234.png

Can you make an all-round setup? I'm interested in trying this car out for the Gr. 4 races.
This is already an all around PP setup. I've tested it at HSR (making money) , SPA , Suzuka .... The car is maximized to lose PP to add power reaching the PP limit.
The only goal to make it special for any track is to build a special gearbox for it. This way.
  • Last gear as short as possible = the max speed of the circuit at max RPM
  • First gear as long as possible at the slower corner of the track. Till this is not too much prejudicial for the retake out this corner.
All this bring down your PP .
Going to have to try that G70 tune at some point very soon. @praiano63 I have to say I always come to your threads to find a setup I need, or to even try to make something work. I built a GT4 spec new Z and used your Gr4 Supra setups (GTSport spring rates, toe, sway bars) and GT7 shock/differential settings and it handles quite nice. Still touchy on throttle and easy to spin if you are impatient. :D If you get around to it (no rush) and can do a 650pp tune for RH tires on the Z that would be amazing. :)

View attachment 1124297
Hello. Nice to see you again here . Building stock road cars in GT7 is a very good alternative , with the help of the aero front and rear , wide body ..... It turn the car a real racer . Not like before .
I did several cars this way . Really fantastic.
I'll do a lot of others , Need to buy a Z for sure. In my list now . ;)

Will you post setup for Lancer V GSR?

I have to keep up with your tunings, im trying to tune the same cars for racing. The Mazda Vision helped me with WTR800, i will run that championship again with your R8 LMS settings.

Hi everyone

Just thought I would share my tune for the Alpha 155 Gr4. Managed a 2.02 qualifying time and nothing other than the G70 could stay with me in the races.

Resulted in a pretty productive night with 4 wins, 2 second and a 3rd

This car was in the Legend store in the first few days but not anymore. Should cime back eventually

20220314_200414.jpg

Hi all,​

Do anyone got a good track setup for Dodge Charger Hellcat?
The HP is big, but even go straight line the rear wheels will loose the traction. :(

Back