PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,889 comments
What a great tune for one of my all time favourite cars. Le Mans will be less of a grind with this bad boy. Love the wing choice too.

Made a livery for it too. I think it resembles basic race cars of the era. You can find it if you search “Praiano”

I’ve also applied the 600pp and switched to hards and added more power to head to Tokyo. I’ll let you know how I get on.
Brilliant at 600pp as expected.

Made a mess of the whole race really. I was able to get to Kokobun and Suswillo early, which made them speed up (Suswillo ran a 2:09)

Gallo was back in 4th. Kokobun was able to take me on the straight for the last 4 laps. Best race I've had at Tokyo in a while.

What about this powerful beast parked in the Sicilian Hills, @praiano63? You think PD will bring it to the game? 😄

64706fe4-d4fc-479a-8dad-5e11244698b7-jpeg.1158404

4707A1C6-0C68-48ED-AB88-E160C4B767AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank gawd!

@praiano63 is the Sauber Mercedes good at Suzuka or am I better off spending my 3mm pp on the 11 Audi or something else entirely? I still can’t beat Suzuka in the Gr1 race. I’ve tried a bunch of different 1mm pp Gr1 and VGTs and have a nice selection now haha. I think I’ll try the Bugatti again. The handling is unreal. I beat St Croix with it.

Sorry about your power. So glad your tv and PS5 weren’t plugged in!

Last edited:
Thank gawd!

@praiano63 is the Sauber Mercedes good at Suzuka or am I better off spending my 3mm pp on the 11 Audi or something else entirely? I still can’t beat Suzuka in the Gr1 race. I’ve tried a bunch of different 1mm pp Gr1 and VGTs and have a nice selection now haha. I think I’ll try the Bugatti again. The handling is unreal. I beat St Croix with it.

I been trying with the RedBull X2019 and am cruising until it starts raining. I was able to time my pit as soon as it started to rain, and put on the IM tires, but I'm sliding all over the place and cannot string together a lap in the rain. I'm being gentle on the throttle as well.

the PEUGEOT 750 Hybrid VGT.....I won last night with it.......I did everything as Praiano recommended........5" but that is enough......
I have that one and it’s good, I just can’t get used to the handling. It understeers right off the track on lower speed corners. I think I’m over driving it.

I been trying with the RedBull X2019 and am cruising until it starts raining. I was able to time my pit as soon as it started to rain, and put on the IM tires, but I'm sliding all over the place and cannot string together a lap in the rain. I'm being gentle on the throttle as well.
That’s what’s so frustrating. There are set ups/strategy for rain and going five laps or going ten laps without stopping. It’s by chance, but unless you completely exit it out, like you have to in order to change cars, it’s going to be the same weather. I just tried to win with the Bugatti VGT/Gr1. Fantastic car, but it can’t go ten laps. It didn’t rain on my race and I got smoked. So now I’ll exit out and change cars and I don’t know what to pick because I don’t know what the weather is going to do.

BMW M3 Coupé '07 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around

Just a few faster than the M3 '03 on Suzuka. Very stable , no surprise , you can push the car anywhere.

Wide Body Car
Rims size 19" or 17" ??!! - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear A
Wing Custom

View attachment 1150055View attachment 1150056

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 310 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 4.404 for Suzuka or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1150057View attachment 1150058

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
How far does this one go in PP if you max it out toningen wise?

That’s what’s so frustrating. There are set ups/strategy for rain and going five laps or going ten laps without stopping. It’s by chance, but unless you completely exit it out, like you have to in order to change cars, it’s going to be the same weather. I just tried to win with the Bugatti VGT/Gr1. Fantastic car, but it can’t go ten laps. It didn’t rain on my race and I got smoked. So now I’ll exit out and change cars and I don’t know what to pick because I don’t know what the weather is going to do.
The Tomahawk Gr1 does very well there. I pitted after 6 laps, for wets and skipped the fill up by accident. Somehow on FM6 made the 2 laps left at FM3 last the last 4 laps.

Tried the AMUSE 2000 today, and WOW! Right out of the box that thing kicks butt. Lots of power, lots of downforce, and lots of speed. I did my test-drive at Le Mans and smoked the whole field by the end of the first lap! Needless to say it was an easy win and the downforce really works when the track gets wet. Never touched any settings, bought some tires and hit the track. Oh, and it out corners most of the Gr4 cars as well. I could hear Portilla and McEwen gnashing their teeth as I passed.
Cheers, Pete
I tried earlier and finished 2nd at 15"..:grumpy:.:lol:
Maybe I'm too slow, but the car consumes a lot of fuel and I had to make 3 stops.
the 1st stint was slower because I tried to do 3 laps.... seeing that I couldn't do it, I accelerated in map 2 and so I had to stop every 2 laps....
all in "hard running" and without changing in the last stop.
Can you tell me what was your strategy?? :):confused:

The Tomahawk Gr1 does very well there. I pitted after 6 laps, for wets and skipped the fill up by accident. Somehow on FM6 made the 2 laps left at FM3 last the last 4 laps.
I was mistaken earlier. It’s the tomahawk that just doesn’t work for me, not the Peugeot. The Peugeot is awesome. I’ll eventually get the right weather and win with it. I keep getting faster and faster with it. I’m doing consistent 1:45 laps with it on a dry track. I have Praiano’s settings exactly and I can’t get it to get decent economy for **** with the Tomahawk unless I baby it and then I turn 1:50 laps and get smoked.

I also hate the low speed handling. I’m not sure how people have good results with it. It understeer badly at low speeds for me. I’m glad y’all have success with it. It’s one of my least favorite cars.

Not complaining. I’m super grateful for the hard work and wealth of knowledge.

I tried earlier and finished 2nd at 15"..:grumpy:.:lol:
Maybe I'm too slow, but the car consumes a lot of fuel and I had to make 3 stops.
the 1st stint was slower because I tried to do 3 laps.... seeing that I couldn't do it, I accelerated in map 2 and so I had to stop every 2 laps....
all in "hard running" and without changing in the last stop.
Can you tell me what was your strategy?? :):confused:
I have a tune for the Amuse S2000 (use the second tune for Le Mans and maybe adjust the final drive), and yeah the gas mileage is terrible. Honestly though, you don't need a tune for Le Mans as it's bad habits are not so much a problem there.

My 3 stop strategy is 2 laps RH, 2 laps Wet, 2 laps keep Wet or switch to IM, 1 lap IM or RH (I get a lot of rain most times). If no rain coming until lap 3, I keep RH tires at 2 laps, pit at lap 3 for wets and fuel, then pit at lap 5 for the last 2 laps. I try to only do 2 tire changes and I'm cautious on tires and always use wets during rain and IM only for drying tracks or very little rain.

I see why the Toyota GR010 wasn’t published. The understeer is “ungodly bad”, to quote someone else. It’s accurate. Worst Gr1 I have for Suzuka.

Ugh, should have bought the Audi. Time to grind out another 3mm credits. Maybe I’ll find something that Toyota is useful for.

Hi!

Could you do a tune for the Nissan Z33? A nice Gr. 4 720pp tune maybe?

I'll send a donation :)
I'll do it soon when my electricity will be back .
Mr. Praiano, any chance for your master tuning of the legendary GT40? It's in Hagerty now. Cheers!
No way , sorry , but this car is too expensive for me. Later in the game process when my garage will be almost full.
Thank gawd!

The game setted on hard , there is no GR1 car to win suzuka easily. It's a real challenge. No stop , 1 stop , 4WD or MR...
Hi. I was wondering if there is an 800pp setup for the Nissan RC92?
I have to buy this car when will appear again !!!
How far does this one go in PP if you max it out toningen wise?
I don't know , i'll check it later , but i don't think i have all the tuning option on my car.
Hey @praiano63 !

I know you're a busy guy, but what would you change on your tune for the gr.3 911 RSR '17 to make it better at Alsace? Thanks!
I would have to drive it to know , but i don't drive Alsace so much , you need to be performant there to build a setting , this is why i never go there to do test. If Suzuka work , it work at alsace for sure. Just to adapt the gears.
MR PRAIANO PLAY TOO MUCH GT7 AND DRAIN TOO MUCH POWER FOR THE CITY. LET HIM TAKE A BREAK!
When i was younger , i was draining the power of the city !! :lol: :lol: Not yet :)
6-reasons-you-energy-may-be-low-in-the-morning-1200.jpg

Hello have you got tunes for any of these cars ? 🙏

R8 Gordini’66
Toyota 2000GT ‘67
Nissan kpgc10 ‘70
Alfa Giulia tz2 ‘65
Jaguar d-type ‘54
Nissan 432 ‘69
Ferrari 500 ‘54

Back