Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.465
Set each gear.

View attachment 1160725View attachment 1160726View attachment 1160727

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Can't wait to try it out!

Did you play around with the low RPM turbo as well? Seemed really good for saving fuel by shortshifting for Sardegna. Not sure it gives better performance than the medium one though.

Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardinia

View attachment 1160723View attachment 1160724

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.465
Set each gear.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent tune, like always! :)

But may u explain me, what’s the issue with installing a turbocharger and then restricting the power? I don’t get the clue behind it?
Really, no critism, I just want to learn! Please share your wisdom. :)

Someone mentioned, it’s a fuel consumption thing!? Or is it a „grip-thing“ for rear stability?

Edit: Just tried both ways. OG Praiano Setting with Turbocharger, after that without turbocharger. Seems like, without Turbo it needs more fuel on fm1, but less on fm6. Otherwise with Turbo, it saves some fuel on fm1, but consumes more on fm6. Both tries one pitstop without changing tires. Both nearly the same overall time of 25:20. First try I wasn’t used to the setting, second try I spun and lost 10 secs. Need to do more „science“. :lol:

Last edited:
To all struggling with the gr1 races try the Mazda LM55. I'd tried multiple times using the GR1's listed here but was unable to take the wins. First go on each with the LM55 and bingo. Would have loved to have done it in the Class C's but I unfortunately don't have the speed. Well done to those who do! :)
This. I would add that, for me, staying in a gear higher than the suggested gear, (2nd instead of 1st, 3rd instead of 2nd etc) smashes each race.

Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Stock setting is slow , poor top speed , lazy front , huge uncontrolable torque (for me) , now i think it's ok any track with this setup . Gearbox setted for SPA , but i use anywhere till top speed is ok. Very safe , fast , good grip overall , throttle is easy , can go full gas early ( If you a more wild rear end , increase accel LSD from 10 , set it up to your need.)
Can be used maxed tune full power , i win WTC800 suzuka easy with it.

*In this picture , those are the Maxed full power specs.
how was the gearing set..when i put top speed to 200 i dont get the ratios
I
Thank you! I haven’t tried to max it out yet, but the 730pp tune is really easy to drive fast!
I set the same exact settings but didn't get the same ratio

xdf

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.465
Set each gear.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wonderful tune, thanks Praiano!

I can't seem to drive as fast as you guys no matter how much I try. More practice I guess. My best lap with the CLK is in the 1:36's with consistent 1:38's and a two stop race. But I can manage an occasional 1:34 or consistent 1:35's with the GR010 with one stop using a simple detuned setup. I seem to be a little slower in your GR010 tune Praiano, but definitely a much nicer and more stable drive.

Anyway, thanks for the setup!

Excellent tune, like always! :)

But may u explain me, what’s the issue with installing a turbocharger and then restricting the power? I don’t get the clue behind it?
Really, no critism, I just want to learn! Please share your wisdom. :)

Someone mentioned, it’s a fuel consumption thing!? Or is it a „grip-thing“ for rear stability?

Edit: Just tried both ways. OG Praiano Setting with Turbocharger, after that without turbocharger. Seems like, without Turbo it needs more fuel on fm1, but less on fm6. Otherwise with Turbo, it saves some fuel on fm1, but consumes more on fm6. Both tries one pitstop without changing tires. Both nearly the same overall time of 25:20. First try I wasn’t used to the setting, second try I spun and lost 10 secs. Need to do more „science“. :lol:
I did a test on route X for : 10 km test with the CLK 800PP , gas set at 5 , full power .

No turbo = 570 HP - 379 ft/lb time for 10 km 2:05 tank 77% left
Turbo Low
= 622 HP - 388 ft/lb time for 10 km 2:00 tank 73% left
Turbo Medium
= 634 HP - 392 ft/lb time for 10 km 1:57 tank 70% left

For the Sardinia race have only 1 very short pit stop , for all of 3 options you'll have to stop anyway , so the powerfull option turbo medium is the best choice.
For longer race with more stop , on a circuit for Le Mans for example , that have a long duration stop , perhaps the others 2 options would be better. Only test for any race will show it.

I did a test on route X for : 10 km test with the CLK 800PP , gas set at 5 , full power .

Turbo Low
Turbo Medium

For the Sardinia race have only 1 very short pit stop , for all of 3 options you'll have to stop anyway , so the powerfull option turbo medium is the best choice.
For longer race with more stop , on a circuit for Le Mans for example , that have a long duration stop , perhaps the others 2 options would be better. Only test for any race will show it.
Thank you!

Route X is the Long oval straight, Right? So it’s a test for Highspeed and PS/HP/kw/BHP, but not for Torque and Acceleration?

Hi Praiano! You’re CLK makes me fly!:lol:
235BFCF8-28B6-49F3-A0E8-495447A254A6.jpeg

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.465
Set each gear.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
A much better race setup than my bodge. The suspension makes a huge difference over race distance. With yours you are still able to take the last corner flat with confidence even on the last lap without a tyre change.

I take back what I said about the turbos - I think I must have confused the torque curve of a class c car with a low RPM turbo, as both the low and the med turbo have pretty smooth delivery. I think I prefer the low RPM turbo and managed to compete the race in 24:28 on a 1 stop strategy. My best lap was 1.35.120.

Was your 1.33 in time trial without the weight of fuel? I can't see where I can gain much more time under the race conditions. Not that much time anyway!

Thanks as always for sharing.

Mercedes Benz 300SL coupé '54 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - All tracks/Nordschleife -1.25

Wide car.
Rims up to you
Rims width wide
Ofsett Wide.

Rear wing custom (yes it' not nice i agree , but the car a lot more better with it.)

Not enough power for a Tokyo event tune , but perfect for technical track even on Nordschleife , laping 7:13 in my hands.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

Enjoy your drive.
<(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:

Turbo Low
Turbo Medium

Did you try with shortshifting as well?
That's where the low RPM turbo should benefit the most, losing the least amount of time.

Mercedes Benz 300SL coupé '54 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

Greta was locked in the trunk. It was so nice to drive this way that i i have thrown the key away.
MR sport car feeling.

View attachment 1160856View attachment 1160857

Gearbox for Nordschleife.
Top speed 180 kmh
Final gear at 3.160 for fast track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1160858View attachment 1160859

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you Sir

Did you try with shortshifting as well?
That's where the low RPM turbo should benefit the most, losing the least amount of time.
I'm talking about the event gas consumption setting at 5 . Not the car . For the car it was at 1. Anyway , this was just show the performance of any configuration. For a given track , consumption , pit stop time , any event have to be analysed.
For the Sardina event , for this car , i think the + power is the best.

Last edited:
I foresee a big purchase for me coming this week..
The BMW Mclaren F1 should be there this week.
Is it a good car? I definitely want one of the F1 Mclarens but not sure which one and a tune from MY MAN is a must.
I also know he just bought a big silver speed boat made by Mercedes so he's probably broke like me and can't afford both.

I foresee a big purchase for me coming this week..
The BMW Mclaren F1 should be there this week.
Is it a good car? I definitely want one of the F1 Mclarens but not sure which one and a tune from MY MAN is a must.
I also know he just bought a big silver speed boat made by Mercedes so he's probably broke like me and can't afford both.
He actually has a tune for it already!

I believe it was a free in game gift if you have some sort of Hagerty's Driver's club subscription.
I personally love the car. One of my favorite cars in the game. Definitely not one of the best. But I love driving it and that's all you can ask for.

Mazda LM55 VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

The faster Gr1 car for 950PP Race on Suzuka. It could even be faster , only 1 race to test after setting the car. I've take a 0,500 penal , 3 mistakes .... It could be a 24:11 i think.
1 stop and no need to change tires.

maz1.jpg
maz2.jpg

Gearbox is original.

maz3.jpg
maz4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mercedes Benz 300SL coupé '54 - 500PP - Pneumatici Sport Hard - Tutte le piste / Nordschleife

Nessuna macchina larga. Cerchi a te , Larghezza dei cerchi , Larghezza dell'offset.

Greta era chiusa nel bagagliaio. È stato così bello guidare in questo modo che ho buttato via la chiave.
MR sensazione di auto sportiva.

View attachment 1160856View attachment 1160857

Cambio per Nordschleife.
Velocità massima 180 kmh
Marcia finale a 3.160 per aumentare o diminuire la velocità con l'aiuto della marcia finale.
Imposta ogni marcia.

View attachment 1160858View attachment 1160859

>((((°>°°°°°°
Goditi la guida.
Maestro, wide body or not?

Last edited:
I don't believe that's the one coming this week...I think

I believe it was a free in game gift if you have some sort of Hagerty's Driver's club subscription.
I personally love the car. One of my favorite cars in the game. Definitely not one of the best. But I love driving it and that's all you can ask for.
Its

I don't believe the one coming this week is the same one.
This week is the 97.
I think.

I don't believe that's the one coming this week...I think
Its
I don't believe the one coming this week is the same one.
This week is the 97.
I think.
Oh yes you're right! I'm curious if that one is worth buying in addition to the '95 one I have now - since I've ruled out spending 19+ m on the Road version

Back