PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,875 comments
maestro will you do the setup of the suzuki escudo pikes peak later? 😂😂
If the escudo drive all the others rally cars and will cost severals millions , i don't think i'll buy it.
I was fan of this car in GT3 when dirt was fun and the early simples physics was turn this car was good even on tarmac.

The game does not allow me intermediates and ss in the same race. Is it just my problem or does it happen to you too?
I just just bought SS tires to see if there’s a slight difference in PP, but there isn’t. I entered the race on intermediate tires and it didn’t give me any sports tires as an option to swap. I’m not sure why. I didn’t actually race, but I looked at the screen at the beginning that gives tire options.

Last edited:
I just don’t bought SS tires to see if there’s a slight difference in PP, but there isn’t. I entered the race on intermediate tires and it didn’t give me any sports tires as an option to swap. I’m not sure why. I didn’t actually race, but I looked at the screen at the beginning that gives tire options.
Perhaps the game interprets the intermediates as racing and only It is possible change racing and intermediates. Now we have another mission... to convince Praiano to buy the Lambo and the Suzuki for his magic setups🤪🙃😉😱😂

Perhaps the game interprets the intermediates as racing and only It is possible change racing and intermediates. Now we have another mission... to convince Praiano to buy the Lambo and the Suzuki for his magic setups🤪🙃😉😱😂
I can only dream about how good Master P could make the Venaynay if he crafted a tune specifically for it. I've just been playing around with some different power/grip/fuel setups at 700pp and have smashed every one of my personal WTC 700 event records.

Funny thing is, I have an invite to buy another one right now. I would gladly buy it again and gift it to the Master if there was any way to do so. If anyone knows that Polyphony has this feature slated for future release, let me know and I will buy it and hold it until they launch the update.

It’s so slow at 600pp though. Can you win with it?
You can definitely win at Tokyo with it. Sports Hards, ECU 70, Restrictor 83. Fuel Map 1 all the way, no pits.

Attachments

• tokyo.jpeg
    tokyo.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 107
Lexus RC F GT500 '16 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia

A bit slower than the pre 1.23 update , the car lost a lot of power for the same PP , but it's possible to add a lot of more grip on it. Fantastic machine to drive anywhere.

l1.jpg
l2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.050 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

l3.jpg
l4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Nordschleife Ring Machine

Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

This is the real Ring machine . There at Nurb Nordschleife this 600PP is king. 7:24 in my hands and the most important , the best handling car from all 600PP for the moment. Phenomenal front grip , stable rear , great precision in the inputs. A great pleasure to drive.

View attachment 1157932View attachment 1157933

Gearbox
Top speed 310 kmh
Final gear at 3.849 for fast track like Nordschleife.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157934View attachment 1157935

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Amazing tune on this car. Probably did 50+ laps of Laguna seca last night using this. Lowered gear ratio to suit.

Keeps that bit of soul/craziness from rwd all American muscle car. Great fun and sounds incredible too 👌

Last edited:
Roadster Shop Rampage - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks / Nordschleife

6:43 on Nordschleife , Also good on Le Mans but you'll need a 2 stop race.

View attachment 1159936View attachment 1159937

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 2.115 for fast track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1159938View attachment 1159939View attachment 1159940

Swedenkreuz panic.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Wild, fun drive. Great work! The more I play GT7, the more I enjoy drives like this, as opposed to the grp 3 handle like a train on rails cars.

Also loving your SLR Maclaren 09 Mercedes tune.

BMW M4 '14 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - All track / Gears Nordschleife
New tune for my friend @B80 , a faster 600PP a lot more easy to manage at the limit anywhere. It's just my faster 600PP car on Nordschleife.
A real BOMB !! Tested with Medium tires also but the gain of power is not paying so much than this huge safe grip.

Wide Body

Rims 19" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A

View attachment 1162657View attachment 1162658

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track 2.524 exemple for Nordschleife.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1162659View attachment 1162660View attachment 1162661

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

cheers mate, spent a few hours on this before work this morning, waking up naturally around 2-3am has its benefits :D.

you managed to tame the beast, which for me was nearly undriveable, particularly with tcs0. pleasure to drive now, will be one of my main cars for sure! Props for Silverstone colour, my m3 f80 is same colour irl...Wide body actually makes the m4 look a bit more muscular, like the m3 f80 is, compared to m4 f82. M3 wheel arch flares are more prominent than m4 irl.

won Le Sarthe 700 with it after adding RH and removing ecu/power restrictions! albeit it on easy, but was good fun still. did start on normal, but screwed up pit stop/tyre change and my working day commenced so got detracted and picked up a few penalties, but I think its potentially possible to win on normal too... maybe. Although better option is probably to wheel out the 700pp m4 you kindly tuned, (again to usual high standards!) For 700pp events...

Thanks again mate, you're a legend! :)

Last edited:

For Sardinia 15 laps race , 1 stop no change tires , Very fast car , i did a 1:33 .8xx during race , lap regular 1:35

View attachment 1162689View attachment 1162690

2-set the final gear to 3.000 .
Done.

View attachment 1162691View attachment 1162692

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Wow this car is fun! Very agile and great turner on Sardegna! :cheers:

@praiano63 , have finished tuning this car yet?? I am doing it by
myself but the car is screwed and messed up anytime. So,
if it is OK, could you share us your masterwork? Thank you.
I did a Sardinia tune already , i'll plublish it soon.
Hi Praiano, do you have one setup for Mercedes AMG GT R '17 for Tokyo?

Thank You
No , only a 700PP , i'll check it for Tokyo soon , need to go back to tokyo because i'm a bit tired to drive Sardinia.
Haven't slept in two days...waiting on this review..
I have a setting for Sardinia , it's very fast , aroung 1:31.8xx , but i have a problem with this kind of settings.
It's not a question of doing the best balance and best grip x speed combo. Not at all.
They only thing that matter on this track is:
Finding the best PP configuration
Adding power , in search of top speed
And have enough grip just to pass the last fast corner full throttle .
All the rest , your car can be a garbage , but it's fast...... you set your car to finish a lot at front of everybody .
This is very borring.

So ok , i'll publish the 800PP sardinia tune , but another Suzuka tune to have more pleasure with the car. It desserve so much .

I did a Sardinia tune already , i'll plublish it soon.

No , only a 700PP , i'll check it for Tokyo soon , need to go back to tokyo because i'm a bit tired to drive Sardinia.

I have a setting for Sardinia , it's very fast , aroung 1:31.8xx , but i have a problem with this kind of settings.
It's not a question of doing the best balance and best grip x speed combo. Not at all.
They only thing that matter on this track is:
Finding the best PP configuration
Adding power , in search of top speed
And have enough grip just to pass the last fast corner full throttle .
All the rest , your car can be a garbage , but it's fast...... you set your car to finish a lot at front of everybody .
This is very borring.

So ok , i'll publish the 800PP sardinia tune , but another Suzuka tune to have more pleasure with the car. It desserve so much .
My Man...that's all I needed was for some words of encouragement that we didn't waste 10mill...
I have only been running lamans 700pp to grind, so I'll be a newbie on the 800pp track so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Again sir you are the Man my friend.

Hello Praiano, amazing BMW M3 '03 & M4 '14 tunes. I Tested the M4 '14 at Nurburgring GP. Best lap 2:17's with the old version & with the new version got 2:13's. BMW M3 '03 tested at lLa Mans 700 and got 4:13s, but it was bad weather majority of the time. Also a bit of oversteer at low speed turns. Tested M3 '03 again at same track and tune, but with a Engine swap. Got 4:07's and no oversteer. Also the engine swap version has a lot more fuel like a Group car. Keep up The good work.

For Sardinia 15 laps race , 1 stop no change tires , Very fast car , i did a 1:33 .8xx during race , lap regular 1:35

View attachment 1162689View attachment 1162690

2-set the final gear to 3.000 .
Done.

View attachment 1162691View attachment 1162692

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I will try this one!

Back