PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,892 comments
Did you add a full custom computer, full suspension, full lsd, racing filter, brakes or you just kept it plain stock? I felt like the car was heavy so I purchased lvl 1 weight reduction, what did you do?
Yes , if i remember well , i've first test the 800PP so all upgrades on to reach PP but i didn't mess any settings number.Gearbox is original .
I have to buy a new car to race 600PP tokyo. 100% stock. Only rigidity chassis on. (ECU + Limiter too)

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Pack '18 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - 1.32

Wide Car
Rims 19" Width Wide Offset Wide
Rear St
Wing Custom

c1.jpeg
c2.jpeg
c3.jpeg
c4.jpeg

c.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Did you add a full custom computer, full suspension, full lsd, racing filter, brakes or you just kept it plain stock? I felt like the car was heavy so I purchased lvl 1 weight reduction, what did you do?
The only upgrades for that particular run were WR3, Rigidity and the custom wing. I took everything else off.

Next cars batch to do. I've bought the Audi VGT GR1 too (not on the list). Some others to buy like the La Ferrari but need a stupid invitation.
View attachment 1164035
Ooo, been waiting for the F-type R to emerge. :cheers:

After you do the SC430, I'd like to know your opinion on which is better of the two Lexus Gr2 cars you tuned (other is RC F GT500).

Also, you already did the 911 GT3 RS (991), unless I'm missing something?

Ooo, been waiting for the F-type R to emerge. :cheers:

After you do the SC430, I'd like to know your opinion on which is better of the two Lexus Gr2 cars you tuned (other is RC F GT500).

Also, you already did the 911 GT3 RS (991), unless I'm missing something?
This 911 is still working well but it's a very early tune , March 9 , i want to check if i can do a better car now. It's an important car for me and for a lot of people.

This 911 is still working well but it's a very early tune , March 9 , i want to check if i can do a better car now. It's an important car for me and for a lot of people.
yeah, me too. i've used it a lot - and won! i really like the current tune - curious to see how much better it can be.

View attachment 1163904View attachment 1163905The Mercedes AMG GT Black series '20 don't need any setting definitivelly.

100% stock only with limiter hard tires , It lap 2:11 high on Tokyo.

With less weight only to fit 700PP , you win very easy Le Mans event.

Sardinia , you need to full upgrade for 800PP without messing any setting , you need 2 stop for gas and tires. But it's almost able to do this. I didn't go till the end of the race.... So for sure , it's a perfect car for a perfect original tune.

Congratulations to who set this car at PD office.
Hi Praiano!! For 700pp (Le Mans) only weight reduction (how many stages?), increase body rigidity and ECU adjust???
Thanks!!
Another thing… perfect your setups for Watkins Glen !! 😉😊

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Pack '18 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Nordschleife / All track

Wide Car
Rear A (or original no diffuser , for very fast track or place where you don't need so much grip)
Wing Custom

I've find the vain finally. There is a narrow window setting that fit perfectly for this car. It's a dream car on Nordschleife where it can express all his power. 6:40 at cruzing racing pace ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ :cheers: Also medium performance on slower track but still very fast.
For very fast track or place where you don't need so much grip , take out the rear diffuser , to drop around 15PP and add power on it. Balance stay the same , more speed and accel and few less grip.

EDIT:About the ride height , ask the boss.
山内 一典
@Kaz_Yamauchi
グランツーリスモ制作中。 Producer, Gran Turismo
Translate bio
Tokyogran-turismo.comJoined January 2010
200 Following
101.1K Followers

View attachment 1164238View attachment 1164239

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.430 for Nordschleife.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164240View attachment 1164241View attachment 1164242

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hello from Tokyo. This is exactly what I was looking for finishing
the Pan American Championship. The last issue is my awkward
driving skill, but I will manage it.
Thank you very much! (Sorry for my poor English).

New Suzuki is great car specially on new track, hard imagine better feeling.
Btw Praiano just out of curiosity how long it takes to get up one car.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano!! For 700pp (Le Mans) only weight reduction (how many stages?), increase body rigidity and ECU adjust???
Thanks!!
Another thing… perfect your setups for Watkins Glen !! 😉😊
I use this car because it was setted with a 800PP configuration. After i've bought a new car 100% stock for 600PP rain event , only ECU and limiter. I didn't test it for 700PP full original weight .
FV9G11PXgAQsruf.jpg

FV9G2UQWQAgfrhM.jpg

Is it possible to get Koyoga’s tune translated into English settings? Would love to try it with this Toyota. Thanks!
What’s the problem? Choose Racing Hard. All others mean „full adjustable“ and should be the default setting. As I mentioned, I’m not sure about the gearbox. Both works. My posted setup should use the full adjustable racing gearbox. No turbo-/supercharger. :)

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Pack '18 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Nordschleife / All track

Wide Car
Rear A (or original no diffuser , for very fast track or place where you don't need so much grip)
Wing Custom

I've find the vain finally. There is a narrow window setting that fit perfectly for this car. It's a dream car on Nordschleife where it can express all his power. 6:40 at cruzing racing pace ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ :cheers: Also medium performance on slower track but still very fast.
For very fast track or place where you don't need so much grip , take out the rear diffuser , to drop around 15PP and add power on it. Balance stay the same , more speed and accel and few less grip.

EDIT:About the ride height , ask the boss.
山内 一典
@Kaz_Yamauchi
グランツーリスモ制作中。 Producer, Gran Turismo
Translate bio
Tokyogran-turismo.comJoined January 2010
200 Following
101.1K Followers

View attachment 1164238View attachment 1164239

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.430 for Nordschleife.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164240View attachment 1164241View attachment 1164242

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I am curious to try your tune but like your AMG Black, I will need a new car :). I tuned my ZL1 on 28 April so I'm sure I can make some improvements based on new learning, but it should be plenty for the new Watkins Glen race where gas mileage is not a problem. What is interesting is that mine is really close on power/weight ratio without high ride height, it's just heavier at 543hp, 3245lb.

Yeah, I just did the same race with the Lexus, easy no stop and a win, 1:39 i think FL, but this was my first track experience and I had like 17 penalties :D It will only get better, shame about the lousy payout...

And, regarding the Lexus, if someone has the issue of rear downforce not going up to 1150 like on the Praiano tune, you must buy the custom rear wing, because stock only goes up to 1000. Same thing you can do with the GTR Nismo GT500.

Hi Praiano, what would you recommend to upgrade if I were to go for a tune with stock look (without adding aero). What kind of areas of tuning do I concentrate on?

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, what would you recommend to upgrade if I were to go for a tune with stock look (without adding aero). What kind of areas of tuning do I concentrate on?
You're talking about the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Pack '18 ?
If yes , you have to use the Custom wing setted at 350 points. Even the stock wing at 250 points is not enough to contain the rear. There is a huge different between both. So Custom wing is the way to go . Try it and check.

You're talking about the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Pack '18 ?
If yes , you have to use the Custom wing setted at 350 points. Even the stock wing at 250 points is not enough to contain the rear. There is a huge different between both. So Custom wing is the way to go . Try it and check.
Thanks you for your reply.

I didn’t mean any specific car, I was asking for general tips on tuning cars without adding any aero to preserve the stock look.

I win a Hellcat charger engine swap ticket , for the Challenger '70.
900HP under the hood , i was thinking it will an only decorative undrivable car ......
But not at all. The car is a beast , at 700PP or maxed , fantastic front grip and steady rear end. A dream.
I had to let the front on the ground and up max the rear. It's a beauty. I'm in love.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

YES!!! 🤙🙌🙌
Love that car and have that engine too!
For the thousandth time, THANK YOU!!!

You going to publish the full settings?

Just donated again for making my day 😉

Last edited:
Back