PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,557 comments
Volkswagen Beetle 1200 '66 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - All track - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims 14" Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Rear B - Wing B

Congratulation to Chris 0656 for the livery. I love it. :cheers::cheers:

Engine Swap : M64/03-911 (Porsche 911 993 Carrera RS)

The 1.27 update car is still weird but drivable and fast. Good on Tokyo rain due to excelent grip , not so good top speed. Performant any track. Just need to adapt the top speed for the place you'll race.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Joined just to say thanks! You’ve saved so many great cars from being unenjoyable.

PS you don’t even need to watch Luca’s text in the cafe, you can press x to start and then immediately press circle. Saves some time for those unaware

Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia event

Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Nothing terrific but better than stock and it's more adapted for the track.
I flat the power curve spreading it with limiter. You can brake very late end of straight , just don't perform heavy braking when you change of direction (chicane).
FM at 6 for 7 laps and 8 laps only gas , no tires. The car is 1:37 regular , better 1:36 in race mode .

s1.jpg
s2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 320kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.830 for Le Mans event saving gas. Use lower final gear for more RPM and other power range.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

s3.jpg
s4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia event

I flat the power curve spreading it with limiter. You can brake very late end of straight , just don't perform heavy braking when you change of direction (chicane).
FM at 6 for 7 laps and 8 laps only gas , no tires. The car is 1:37 regular , better 1:36 in race mode .

View attachment 1164961View attachment 1164962

2-set the final gear to 2.830 for Le Mans event saving gas. Use lower final gear for more RPM and other power range.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164963View attachment 1164964

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Are you plan to do tune for Spa and WTC700 as well for this car?

Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia event

View attachment 1164961View attachment 1164962

Done.

View attachment 1164963View attachment 1164964

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Am I mistaken in thinking this event is 800pp?
Nvm I noticed your title was just incorrect

Last edited:
Hello friend, they tell me that it is not necessary to exit the game every time we get the tickets. You have to get the four star ticket first, collect it and go for the six star one. You have to alternate the tickets, not take them all out at once.

Hello friend, they tell me that it is not necessary to exit the game every time we get the tickets. You have to get the four star ticket first, collect it and go for the six star one. You have to alternate the tickets, not take them all out at once.
Thanks , i have almost all the engines. Only the M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3)

Thanks , i have almost all the engines. Only the M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3)
Someone on reddit says the M96 isn't in the engine ticket pool for some reason. It's the only one I didn't get too. Did anyone here get the 911 gt3 engine from the 6 star ticket?

Hello Everyone! Has anybody tried tuning the Beetle for 700pp race at Le Mans? I got the car to 699.94, but it's so unstable in cornering. Can someone please give me a hand?

Swap times. 8 laps on Le Mans sunny weather. GR3 Z4 is powerfull and economic.

View attachment 1164987View attachment 1164988View attachment 1164989
This car is incredible🥇 handles like a dream so fast now whith swap engine and your magic.i don't know if you'll do adjustment in the future but for me already my favorite car. For sure a must have.....

(Hope you can understand me whith my south of France "franglish")

Thank you again for all that you share for the community

Does this require a new tune, or can we just swap in the new engine and head to the track?
No , i use the same settings and it's perfect.
This car is incredible🥇 handles like a dream so fast now whith swap engine and your magic.i don't know if you'll do adjustment in the future but for me already my favorite car. For sure a must have.....

Thank you again for all that you share for the community

Don't worry , i'm an expert in braportufranglish.

Back