PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,575 comments
I’m sharing this because @praiano63 stated that he didn’t have plans to tune the Lamborghini Veneno. I purchased it last night and I accidentally found a Tokyo Rain WTC 600 winner. I’m horrible at this race, but the Veneno makes it way easier to win. It’s basically undrivable maxed out in power IMO, but 600 in the rain is going to be a real money maker for me now.

158 is the magic number for ride height with PP. I couldn’t find any tunes for it, so it’s an adapted Praiano Huracan 600 pp tune with no ballast added and increased ride height for more power added. I know it could be a lot better, maybe one day he will re-visit it. I think a lot of the improvement is in the diff settings. The gear ratios are a work in progress, you don’t use 7th much, it barely touches it when it goes over 200 mph on the long straight away.

Edit: brake balance is an accident. It should be zero.
View attachment 1161869View attachment 1161870View attachment 1161871
I tried it and it is a absolute winner.
Drive’s like a train on rail. Thanks

Shelby GT359 '65 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All Tracks
Wide car
Rim Width Wide
For the rest up to you ...... Just , NO WING.

I just wanted to turn this fantastic car i love , drivable. This original setting is totally broken , a real horror show .
I've find a sweet spot with enought grip and power. You can race it against almost any car in this class , perhaps not the top 600PP , you can detune it 550PP too. The car pass a hard test on Nordschleife and stay ok . You can drive it 90% ... But don't more than this if you want to finish your fast lap.
We can say this car was saved and very pleasant to drive with cockpit view now :drool:. ;)

View attachment 1153289View attachment 1153290

To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to 180 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.335 at Nordschleife . For slower tracks , decrease the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1153291View attachment 1153292

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

NO Wide Car
Rims 17" (Up to you)
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Wing Custom low profile

I had a very bad time with this car because the original setting is totally broken . I've found a very small sweet spot and the car work very good with Sport soft on Nordschleife or Sport medium tires for Tokyo rain.
The gearbox is for Nordschleife , for Tokyo increase the top speed at 340 kmh with the help of final gear.

It's 7:22 cruising on the ring , this is my fast car there at 600PP together the Mazda RX7 '02.

View attachment 1158274View attachment 1158277

Gearbox
Top speed 330 kmh
Final gear at 4.800 for fast track like Nordschleife.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1158282View attachment 1158285View attachment 1158299

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Amazing tunes. Got them to 700 pp and played WTC 700 Le Mans. Got 4:03 with the Shelby & 3:58 with the Lamborghini.

Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

A real monster tuned together the Porsche GT3 RS '16 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The ford have a superior top speed.

View attachment 1121608View attachment 1121609View attachment 1121610

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I tried this one for the first time today for the Watkins Glen 700. It’s super fun, but what a handful. I can’t imagine it with much more power and no ballast. I won easily and enjoyed the drive.

DMC DeLorean S3 '04 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - Nordschleife - 1.41

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front St - Side St - Wing Custom

Gran Turismo® 7_20240109193006.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240109193020.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240109193031.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240109193040.jpg

t.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 236
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 218
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 214
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
DMC DeLorean S3 '04 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - All tracks

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

My faster road car 600PP on Suzuka. This car is at his max power x weight configuration, because of this you can't use harder tires to turn more fast adding PP and use it at Tokyo for example , but anywhere else , it's a beast.

View attachment 1166589View attachment 1166590

1- set auto speed at the minimum 270kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.080
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1166591View attachment 1166592View attachment 1166593

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
What are the settings for the flux capacitor? ;-))

What are the settings for the flux capacitor? ;-))
Can anyone help me with how to swap engines? I spent most of my day loading up with engines, but could not get a 737B engine. I got lots of 2 rotor engines for RX-7 but no 4 rotor. Then I thought OK, I will switch out the antique Windsor 289 in the Shelby 350 with a Coyote 5.0 Mustang engine but.... how to do it?
Thanks in advance, Pete

Can anyone help me with how to swap engines? I spent most of my day loading up with engines, but could not get a 737B engine. I got lots of 2 rotor engines for RX-7 but no 4 rotor. Then I thought OK, I will switch out the antique Windsor 289 in the Shelby 350 with a Coyote 5.0 Mustang engine but.... how to do it?
Thanks in advance, Pete
Get in the Shelby and when in your garage click on tuning options, then you should see all your engines and hopefully you'll have "compatible" detailed along side the engine. Simply click on it and install

Thanks in advance, Pete

Not all cars are compatible mate.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain how to do an engine swap please"
I spent half a day loading up with engines but never did get the 787B engine, which was what I was looking for, so then I tried to drop the 5.0 coyote engine into the Shelby 350 to replace the stone-age 289 Windsor, but could not figure out how to do it?!?!
HELP PLEASE!
Pete

Get in the Shelby and when in your garage click on tuning options, then you should see all your engines and hopefully you'll have "compatible" detailed along side the engine. Simply click on it and install
OK I'll give it a shot, Thank you! Too much fun!

Last edited:
I spent half a day loading up with engines but never did get the 787B engine, which was what I was looking for, so then I tried to drop the 5.0 coyote engine into the Shelby 350 to replace the stone-age 289 Windsor, but could not figure out how to do it?!?!
HELP PLEASE!
Pete
When you are in your garage, change to a car that you want and go to Tuning parts - from there you can choose the compatible engine and install it.

HELP PLEASE!
Pete
I could be mistaken, but I don't believe that is an engine swap that they allow.

I spent half a day loading up with engines but never did get the 787B engine, which was what I was looking for, so then I tried to drop the 5.0 coyote engine into the Shelby 350 to replace the stone-age 289 Windsor
Ford
  • Coyote-5.0L-Mustang (Ford Mustang GT '15)
    • Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

I’m sharing this because @praiano63 stated that he didn’t have plans to tune the Lamborghini Veneno. I purchased it last night and I accidentally found a Tokyo Rain WTC 600 winner. I’m horrible at this race, but the Veneno makes it way easier to win. It’s basically undrivable maxed out in power IMO, but 600 in the rain is going to be a real money maker for me now.

158 is the magic number for ride height with PP. I couldn’t find any tunes for it, so it’s an adapted Praiano Huracan 600 pp tune with no ballast added and increased ride height for more power added. I know it could be a lot better, maybe one day he will re-visit it. I think a lot of the improvement is in the diff settings. The gear ratios are a work in progress, you don’t use 7th much, it barely touches it when it goes over 200 mph on the long straight away.

Edit: brake balance is an accident. It should be zero.
View attachment 1161869View attachment 1161870View attachment 1161871
F me this is fast. Won an invite so thought I best see what the fuss was about. Not overly keen on the cornering speeds but guess that gives it its safety, which is important on this track. My first attempt just got me a 26.21 finishing time with a fastest lap of 2.06.357. No doubt more speed can be found. The NSX and GTR can't compete. I'd love to see if Praianos can get more from it.

Attachments

• IMG_20220628_112900.jpg
    IMG_20220628_112900.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
F me this is fast. Won an invite so thought I best see what the fuss was about. Not overly keen on the cornering speeds but guess that gives it its safety, which is important on this track. My first attempt just got me a 26.21 finishing time with a fastest lap of 2.06.357. No doubt more speed can be found. The NSX and GTR can't compete. I'd love to see if Praianos can get more from it.
Very good time , it seems a very fast car. I almost only race Tokyo to make some credits actually because this is the less boring way to do it.
I don't use anymore the faster cars for this to save 30 seconds or 1 minute of my time. I prefer to use a car that give me some pleasure to drive. If it's slower , driving pleasure and the possibility to fight against the top 4 AI stay me entertained.
I would love to find an online room to race peoples , then the faster car will be the goal to be able to fight with others.

Faster than "the stig"!!!!
Impossible 😅🤣

Attachments

• 16564170474771241241530715766722.jpg
    16564170474771241241530715766722.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 30
You can literally copy his existing setup for those cars, swap the engine and tune the power / ballast to suit you event needs, it would work very well. It works for me, I tuned both cars for 700PP Le Mans, and both are amazing, easy wins.

Very good time , it seems a very fast car. I almost only race Tokyo to make some credits actually because this is the less boring way to do it.
I don't use anymore the faster cars for this to save 30 seconds or 1 minute of my time. I prefer to use a car that give me some pleasure to drive. If it's slower , driving pleasure and the possibility to fight against the top 4 AI stay me entertained.
I would love to find an online room to race peoples , then the faster car will be the goal to be able to fight with others.
I'm about if you want to set up a lobby?

You can literally copy his existing setup for those cars, swap the engine and tune the power / ballast to suit you event needs, it would work very well. It works for me, I tuned both cars for 700PP Le Mans, and both are amazing, easy wins.
I JUST ran the swapped M3 with the old settings, have not gotten to the Lancia yet.

39D33C33-F815-4054-A2C3-E286D32578D5.jpeg
36F7C5B1-9570-4E4A-B3E5-BD5AF9F36077.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back