PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,567 comments
Hey Praiano.

Your 180SX Type X '96 build is not matching my build. When I try your 500 I get over 530pp. Your numbers are the same in the pictures of your 550 and 500 build. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your hard work!

Hi.
I see you put very often wide body, rim wide and offset width wide.

Does those as an impact on the driving of the car or is it just for aestheticism of the car ?

People have tested carbon brakes and found that they're identical in performance to racing brakes (at least in a straight line).
See? Now that's what I thought, but I've seen them pop-up in a lot of tunes recently, so I assumed it was a patch and installed them on my 2 most recent builds. It sounds like that was in error. A failure on my part to ask a simple question.
B80
Interesting. Seems a bizarre inclusion then... assume they're more expensive, can't recall now.
+$10K

Hello, long time follower here. Have a simple request, if I may.....when you have time. '69 Stingray Corvette hard top. Thank you for all your hard work.

Screenshot_20220705-093248_PS App.jpg
Screenshot_20220705-093305_PS App.jpg

Hey Praiano.

Your 180SX Type X '96 build is not matching my build. When I try your 500 I get over 530pp. Your numbers are the same in the pictures of your 550 and 500 build. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all your hard work!
Yes , it's due to update on gearbox. Just need to low PP on ECU or limiter.
Hi.
I see you put very often wide body, rim wide and offset width wide.

Does those as an impact on the driving of the car or is it just for aestheticism of the car ?
Wide body modify and increase the PP normally . Wide rims and offset don't do anything if i remember well. I like the look for most , some are just horribles or not ok for some few classics in my opinion.
Hello, long time follower here. Have a simple request, if I may.....when you have time. '69 Stingray Corvette hard top. Thank you for all your hard work.
Yes , i have the car but i stop the process a month ago or more because i didn't find solutions for it .I'll check if i can do something with the few more things i 've learnt recently. I love the car since ever.
What is this ? Some informations about this setting ??

Hello Praiano, would you have a tune for the Mercedes-AMG C63 S? Or is it not enough competitive? No pression or urgency here by the way, just asking

Thank you for all, mate

Hello Praiano, would you have a tune for the Mercedes-AMG C63 S? Or is it not enough competitive? No pression or urgency here by the way, just asking

Thank you for all, mate
K20 has one if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C3) '69 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Normal car NO Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

This car at 600PP support Sport soft with a decent top speed . With lower grade tires , the grip is not enough.
Real wing is needed , the convertible have a smaller wing and very nice side pipes . This one don't.
It's 7:17 on Nordschleife , top 3 of my 600PP cars. Stable , nice driving line. Very good car overall.

ch1.jpg
ch2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 350kmh
2-set the final gear to 4.490
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

ch3.jpg
ch4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Normal car NO Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

This car at 600PP support Sport soft with a decent top speed . With lower grade tires , the grip is not enough.
Real wing is needed , the convertible have a smaller wing and very nice side pipes .
It's 7:17 on Nordschleife too , top 3 of my 600PP cars. Very close from the other version but e few different driving sensation. Same performances as other normal C3. Very good car overall.

cd1.jpg
cd2.jpg

1- set auto speed at the minimum 220kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.690
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

cd3.jpg
cd4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Engine SWAP

((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
FUN best describes this tune. It feels like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, you just can’t miss. The braking performance is so good that its nearly impossible to get yourself into trouble with this car. My lap times are evidence of this as I continually pushed the car to find its ‘breaking point’. Time and again, it just refused to put me in harm’s way, there was nothing I couldn’t recover from. 4:15’s should be easy and I suspect it can turn 4:10’s in the hands of a better driver. I almost forgot to mention how good it is on fuel, I intend to test it for the Grand Slam. Love it, love, love, love it.

AE9480B1-F73D-4DA1-B97F-29BDA1F63BE0.jpeg
4386A6EA-75B6-4B9D-BC78-2CD420E37E9C.jpeg

See? Now that's what I thought, but I've seen them pop-up in a lot of tunes recently, so I assumed it was a patch and installed them on my 2 most recent builds. It sounds like that was in error. A failure on my part to ask a simple question.

+$10K

yeah same here, noticed @shaunm80 from exeter tuning garage using them on some...

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Normal car NO Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

Real wing is needed , the convertible have a smaller wing and very nice side pipes .
It's 7:17 on Nordschleife too , top 3 of my 600PP cars. Very close from the other version but e few different driving sensation. Same performances as other normal C3. Very good car overall.

View attachment 1169471View attachment 1169472

1- set auto speed at the minimum 220kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.690

View attachment 1169473View attachment 1169474

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
any chance for a tune of this car with the engine swap (on RH tires i presume)?

What exactly is going on here? This is just a simple tire change with very odd results.

View attachment 1169479View attachment 1169480
I don't understand. Explain please.
any chance for a tune of this car with the engine swap (on RH tires i presume)?
It's done for Nordschleife but with Racing Medium . Like the sport tires , need a few grip to contain the car at this level. Still having the same top speed and acceleration as others top 700PP. I'll publish it later . Beach & Dog time now.
Hello Praiano

Is there a chance for a Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A 88 tune? 700pp with original wing for Le Mans would be perfect.
I'll check. Only few road cars can handle the 700PP level without rear downforce. Let's see.

Lexus RC F GT500 '16 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia

For Sardinia 15 laps race , 1 stop no change tires , Very fast car , i did a 1:33 .8xx during race , lap regular 1:35

View attachment 1162689View attachment 1162690

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.000 .
Done.

View attachment 1162691View attachment 1162692

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Grinding Sardines with it now. No Fuel Map needed?

Look at the PP values, that’s nearly a 150 point shift.
Wow , it's crazy. Perhaps it's the same glitch of seasonal RX7.... I don't know.
Grinding Sardines with it now. No Fuel Map needed?
What a place. Wonderfull. I'm born close to those islands in Marseille , the same blue sea. I don't think it need save gas there , full MAP1 if i remember well.
6-Things-No-One-Told-You-About-Sardinia-Italy.png

By any chance can you do Honda NSX Concept-GT ‘16 ??? 🤞🏽
I don't know this car in GT7

Very difficult to set the Ferrari La Ferrari 2013 . This car would need a rear diffuser , on nordschleife even with racing soft at 800PP , the car is very difficult to control. This is not normal considering others road cars like the SWAP RX7 that are much more stable in any condition at this level.
Dang! Thanks for trying. Such a beautiful car - wish it performed as well as it looks.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / SWAP-1.26

Engine SAWP LT5-Corvette-C7 (Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1)
Wide car (you can use without the wide car kit , you'll earn 25HP more but a few less grip. I prefer grip)
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 174
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 128
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 135
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
BMW M3 '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
For @333hp and his real dream car . Here it his marvel. A well digital balanced M3 for you. Also one of the top 3 of my cars on any medium speed track type. Also perfect for Nordschleife on the 700PP event , even with his only 600PP. This car forgive almoest everything , just take care out a slow curve when accelerate. If do it early , try to be this in medium to low rpm . If not , you could lose some grip on rear end.

NO Wide Body

Rims 18" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing A

View attachment 1143070View attachment 1143071

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.915 .
Done.

View attachment 1143072View attachment 1143073View attachment 1143074

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Nothing for LeMans I guess? Too high fuel consumption?

Back