PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,874 comments
Another thing, do you plan to setup the Lamborghini Countach LP400-74 that is now in legendary cars? They are about to get him out of there in one or two days. Thanks, Praiano!!!
I've tried to do something for this car but i didn't find any good setting for it. This car is totally broken and availables settings windows are not enough to let it good. Horrible car, we have the Lambo Countach 25th Anniversary 1988, it's a very good car.
"FM at 6 for 7 laps and 8 laps only gas , no tires. The car is 1:37 regular , better 1:36 in race mode ."

I did not get 8 laps in the second stint with FM6. I got 7, and would have needed a last stop for a splash of fuel, or driving the last third of the last lap in the "out of fuel slow mode".

Is this because I am a beginner, drive with the assists, and that this is slower and maybe consumes more fuel? Or maybe, just that I in that assisst mode run uneconomical?
Aids are not increasing consumption. But for sure the Auto trans.

Last edited:
Lamborghini LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP & 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

My faster 800PP , with this configuration this car is 1:53.3xx on Suzuka , 2:10 at SPA. It's a bit wilde for Nordschleife but it's doable with atttention or very good skills extremely fast.
For me , i prefer the 700PP version for the Nordschleife , very good , fast , with a lot of driving pleasure. Top car for this circuit at this level. Just need to low everything , ECU and power restrictor and add some 178 kg ballast at center 0 position.

Wide Car.

Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1152351View attachment 1152352

To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to 300 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.400 at SPA , Suzuka for example. For faster tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1152353View attachment 1152354

FOR THE 700PP Settings are the same , just low ECU and limiter , adding 178 kg ballast at 0 position.

View attachment 1152355View attachment 1152356

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I will try both the 800 and 700. I wonder, is it possible to squeeze this one down to 600 as well you think? Curious if you have tried.

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Around setting
Great tune, very good at Sarthe.

3225E570-F281-447A-B05F-32C660C6E108.jpeg
91DDB450-F4D1-4EA7-BB48-706D4CF36E0A.jpeg

Just thought I'd say thanks for all your hard work with these tunes. I had a stroke a year ago and find driving games with a wheel are about the only ones I can play now.
You make the cars so much more drivable for an average driver like me.
I have sent you a small donation towards your PS5.
Thanks again & keep up the good work.

Lamborghini Hurácan LP610-4 '15 - 600 PP - Sport medium Tires - All around
First tune for 700PP racing cars , it can race GR4 easy economizing some gas. Still possible with the tune.
After i've decided to detune it to 600PP and the best compromise i've found was with sport medium tires.
My top 3 600PP for now. Not very enjoyable to drive , seems you drive a timber .... but a extreme fast timber for sure.

Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.
EDIT: Perhaps the picture is too small ?? It was when i've check on my phone. Need to export pics with twitter passing by share factory.... no way to do direct like PS4 ... i think. I didn't found another way , just this 4pics in one.

On the Huracan. The top speed was set to 200. I believe there was not picture on "Manual Adjustment" of the gearbox.
I wonder if there is a Manual Adjustment to be done on this one?

On the Huracan. The top speed was set to 200. I believe there was not picture on "Manual Adjustment" of the gearbox.

On some of earlier tunes, there was no screenshot of ratios as it was suggested people need to configure it themselves to suit their purpose/track iirc.

Like i always say , there is no right gearbox setting for a "All track " setting. You have to do your own setting that fit the track you're driving on.
Check the 2d post of the garage:

Custom gearbox settings

To taylor a gearbox for a specific track , check both torque and power curves to define your RPM optimum shifting point.

#Set 1 st gear for a better accel out the slower corner (Hairpin or else) or for grid start

#Set last gear for the longer straight with a few more extra speed for stream.

#Set some intermediary gears for importants turns. Sometime you need to shift a lower gear to gain RPM and extra grip. Also out of a corner with right RPM for a powerfull car to not upset the rear end....

B80
On some of earlier tunes, there was no screenshot of ratios as it was suggested people need to configure it themselves to suit their purpose/track iirc.
Well, I tried the Mach Forty at Le Mans. It won easily but the fuel consumption was what could be expected at that 787 horsepower. It could have won using only the first 4 gears of the 6 available gears. I'm not sure what the top speed would be but 200 mph was effortless on Fuel Map 1, and still good for 180+ at fuel map 6.

The car corners well (for 3500lbs) and did the race with everything stock, suspension, LSD,, Transmission, engine all stock except for ECU for turning down the wick. The stock suspension had the usual roll bars set at 1, and 1, which would work with street tires I guess, but I left them stock as well. I was worried that the car would be unmanageable but it was extremely well behaved, with no stepping out at all.

Well, there you have it, a BAD BOY CAR that behaves like a good boy and goes like hell. I may fall in love?!?

Oh, forgot to mention, no Aeros are allowed, because this car has it's own aeros. There is no engine up front so all the air coming in through the grill get directed upwards to provide lots of downforce. And the tail end has an articulated trunk lid that moves as required to provide adequate downforce while braking and cornering.
The mind BOGGLES! This is all too good to be true, you have to try it to believe it!
Cheers, Pete

Last edited:
Well, I tried the Mach Forty at Le Mans. It won easily but the fuel consumption was what could be expected at that 787 horsepower. It could have won using only the first 4 gears of the 6 available gears. I'm not sure what the top speed would be but 200 mph was effortless on Fuel Map 1, and still good for 180+ at fuel map 6.

The car corners well (for 3500lbs) and did the race with everything stock, suspension, LSD,, Transmission, engine all stock except for ECU for turning down the wick. The stock suspension had the usual roll bars set at 1, and 1, which would work with street tires I guess, but I left them stock as well. I was worried that the car would be unmanageable but it was extremely well behaved, with no stepping out at all.

Well, there you have it, a BAD BOY CAR that behaves like a good boy and goes like hell. I may fall in love?!?
What did you settle on for your FM, how much did you get out of it? If I can get 3 laps at Sarthe I’m very happy, but 2 is fine if the car is a ‘screamer’.

Side note: Eckert’s is located about an hour from me, so I do want to get some time in this car as well.

What did you settle on for your FM, how much did you get out of it? If I can get 3 laps at Sarthe I’m very happy, but 2 is fine if the car is a ‘screamer’.

Side note: Eckert’s is located about an hour from me, so I do want to get some time in this car as well.
Well on my first lap I left the fuel at 1. Even after I passed everyone. To my dismay, that consumed more than half a tank!?! So then I cranked it down to 6 and got done with lap 2 with less than a 1/4 of a tank remaining, so I pitted for fuel. After that I left it on 6 and I could get 3 laps out of it and maintain my lead. When I pitted for fuel on lap 5, I had just under a quarter of a tank, so not enough for 4 laps.
I did not even have any rain tires because I wasn't sure about keeping the car, but I didn't need them anyway. It did rain and almost to 2 bars on the meter. But the car did not seem bothered by that and motored along at a slower pace, maintaining the lead over McEwen and Portilla. I finished with about a quarter tank because I knew it was the final so I burned at FM1 again. On my last pit on lap 5, I took new Race Hards as the originals were getting down a bit. And with the new, improved, 1.18 update, anything more than a little wear seems to make a lot of difference to traction.

I think with a High end Torque blower to cut down on the low RPM consumption, the car may be more than successful.

Audi TT Coupé 3.2 Quattro '03 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Nordschleife
Uhhh yea, that’ll do! God-tier economy (for a road car), cornering and braking. Its not surprising you set it up for Nordschleife, I’ll bet its fabulous there. I suspect you’d have to put a banana in the tailpipe to get this car squirrelly. Of course, the track stayed dry on this run, the one car I tested today that probably not have any issue with the rain. The acceleration is a bit sluggish, its a pity it can’t get Anti-Lag, I think it would make a big difference on this car. Some gearbox tweaks may benefit here as well, but that’s beyond my abilities. Enough overhead to fit RS’s and easily stay under 700. Very easy drive, exactly how you would expect this car to perform.

I also have a soft-spot for this car as it was the first and only car I have truly tuned in GT, wayyyyyy back in A-Spec. It carries the legacy well.

78F09C8F-338E-479B-825A-8AD69977FDD6.jpeg

Ferrari 330 P4 '67 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks (Le Mans)
I ran out of steam for the day, but I did take a few test laps to dial in my fuel mapping. THAT is a great tune and I’m really looking forward to running a full race. Excellent work as usual!

What a dream to drive, marvelous! Held her own in the wet stuff too, very pleased there.

73B2DACF-6647-4B9A-88D5-83CA903C3696.jpeg

There is plenty of room for improvement in my times, I’ll say that. These were my couldn’t-sleep-woke-up-at-04:30-first-race-of-the-day times.

Last edited:
Lexus SC430 GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track (Gears for SPA)

Not very fast on Sardinia but excelent for SPA 1hour event. Very fast and safe for long pleasant drive.

View attachment 1175735View attachment 1175736

To set the gearbox .
Set final gear to 2.700
Set 1st gear to 2.698

View attachment 1175737View attachment 1175738View attachment 1175739

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Did it on Sardegna anyway. Easy win on Hard, under 26 mins total time, and that was 3 stops (I like running fm1 entire race...).

Well, I was all ready to "fall in love" with this car. I have done the 700 WTC a few times and the 800 event at Le mans as well. But then I went a wandering around the world looking for races to drop in on. The realization came as a shock! The car is not classed as a road car, so you can only use it in a few races with long straights and easy corners, like Le Mans. Where most of the cars are race cars. Would probably work at Daytona also, but haven't got there yet. Dam! I've lost my dream car.

F1500T-A - 940PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka

Legendary Senna car.

View attachment 1175660View attachment 1175661

To set the gearbox .
Set final gear to 5.500
Set top speed autp to mini 250 kmh
Set final gear again to 3.450
Set each gear ratio to ratio showed on the pic.

View attachment 1175662View attachment 1175663View attachment 1175664

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This is so great I have to have it but I don't know how to do the amazing Senna livery. Is it possible to download from somewhere?
I've worked it out now sorry all.
Opened up a whole new world 😀

Last edited:
Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This car can do anything you want, It's very reactive. Up to you to play with all the inputs for the car obey . When enter a corner , dose your brake printing your line with your front wheel till the apex. In this zone just before , you can downshift to reach a higher RPM if needed , the car will surprise you with an rare eagerness for a 4WD.
During apex , don't hesitate to put more angle to your wheel . There is a life after this angle now , one more good surprise.
Out of the corner , it's so easy to take an agressive line with a light power slide that you will feel like the stig.
With sport hard , you need finesse and refine yours inputs.
Under sport medium , the car is already well agressive and safe.
Soft tires , you can give everything you want , there is no limits for yours skills.
Any track , slow , fast , turny or not.... Just fun.

View attachment 1125666View attachment 1125667View attachment 1125668

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
On this one.
Was Wide Body used?
Was Spoilers and Wing used?

Oh, forgot to mention, no Aeros are allowed, because this car has it's own aeros. There is no engine up front so all the air coming in through the grill get directed upwards to provide lots of downforce. And the tail end has an articulated trunk lid that moves as required to provide adequate downforce while braking and cornering.
The mind BOGGLES! This is all too good to be true, you have to try it to believe it!
Cheers, Pete
Well, let’s just say I tuned it and by tuned, I mean slapped every part in the shop available on it, including a low-profile wing (it actually looks very nice) and de-tuned it back to 700. Ride height, LSD, downforce, gearbox and power restriction were the only values I adjusted. I’m not sure it needs a ton, just some slight tweaks here and there. She is pretty nice out of the box it would seem.

The car is surprisingly nimble and composed for weighing 3500 lb.’s and having 677 HP and 761 ft-lb.’s of torque on tap. Braking performance was surprisingly great as well. This car was clearly built with balance in mind and done properly. Fuel economy was about what you’d expect. Even at FM1, I never saw it above 194, but she was still climbing when I had to apply the brakes. I did manage to cook a set of RH’s after just 7 laps though, so that was fun (it sure never felt like they were done)!

EBD069B8-EA41-447D-8B53-23D1D0E42EE5.jpeg

Vey nice car and I concur, you have to try it to believe it.
Well, I was all ready to "fall in love" with this car. I have done the 700 WTC a few times and the 800 event at Le mans as well. But then I went a wandering around the world looking for races to drop in on. The realization came as a shock! The car is not classed as a road car, so you can only use it in a few races with long straights and easy corners, like Le Mans. Where most of the cars are race cars. Would probably work at Daytona also, but haven't got there yet. Dam! I've lost my dream car.
I did know that unfortunately as I was looking forward to taking this into The Glen Challenge. Sadly, she’s going to get cooked at the WTC800 event as the Challenge restricts to 700PP and Sport tires or less. It will be fine, as times are all that matters though…might be able to find out her true top speed!

Last edited:
This is so great I have to have it but I don't know how to do the amazing Senna livery. Is it possible to download from somewhere? Sorry for shuch a newbie question.
Select the car in your garage
Go to GT Auto
Car customization
Load style
Content search
Content search again
On this one.
Was Wide Body used?
The car is not WIDE CAR
All standard every things front , side , rear and wing

On this one.
Was Wide Body used?
The car is not WIDE CAR
All standard every things front , side , rear and wing
Ok!

I am still waiting a bit with getting back into Tokyo, that is 600 race. Wanted to try the Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 on LeMans 700. Took this tune, added Race Hard, and some small uptune parts. My first reaction after the trial is that I would like to add some downforce. So some spoiler and wings I assume.

But then, with FM6, you are not even close at getting 3 laps on one tank of fuel (which is required to do max 2 stops). And I think the race gets boring when doing 3 stops. So maybe I will leave this experiment ...

What car/setup do you guys recommend for the 30 minute Le Mans race? It's one of the few I havent really tried yet.

I use RM tires and watch the weather. It depends on how much it rains and when it rains as to the strategy. I switch to intermediate tires if necessary.

For me, it’s the easiest to win with and it’s a real joy to drive. I recently bought it from the legendary cars. I wish I bought it months ago.

Edit: ignore what it says on the link. It’s a link to the ‘68 Alpine A220.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans / All track
Holy hot dogs, what a drive! While the lap times I posted weren’t what I had hoped for, given the fact I spent 3 laps in about 2 bars of water on IM’s, I’m pretty damn happy. It was great when it was dry, but she didn’t even flinch when it got nasty. I’m really looking forward to revisiting this tune. I am sure I have never lapped that high of a position at Sarthe before, practically half the field got absolutely kicked in the teeth!

EE533280-A94B-4406-90D6-79E13E588D6F.jpeg
EFBD2C08-857A-4632-A911-DB458435D5BB.jpeg

Back