• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,569 comments
Nissan R92CP '92 - 900PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA

Extremely fast on SPA , easy drive .

n1.jpg
n2.jpg

To set the gearbox .
Set final gear to 3.435
Set each gear ratio to ratio showed on the pic.

n3.jpg
n4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Holy hot dogs, what a drive! While the lap times I posted weren’t what I had hoped for, given the fact I spent 3 laps in about 2 bars of water on IM’s, I’m pretty damn happy. It was great when it was dry, but she didn’t even flinch when it got nasty. I’m really looking forward to revisiting this tune. I am sure I have never lapped that high of a position at Sarthe before, practically half the field got absolutely kicked in the teeth!

View attachment 1176101View attachment 1176102
I'll have to give this one a try. The Audi tune Praiano suggested was great but it was too close for comfort on the finish.

I also tried a detune of the Strassenversion and absolutely blitzed the field - similar times to you with similar conditions. fm1 until I got in front, then fm6 till the second last lap or so, depending on whats left in the tank for a hot lap.

I also tried a detune of the Strassenversion and absolutely blitzed the field - similar times to you with similar conditions. fm1 until I got in front, then fm6 till the second last lap or so, depending on whats left in the tank for a hot lap.
I need this car in my life. It literally came the day I left out of town and was sold out the day I got back

Only later, did the Bonanza teach me the art of Remote Play…

I need this car in my life. It literally came the day I left out of town and was sold out the day I got back

Only later, did the Bonanza teach me the art of Remote Play…
What is this Remote Play you speak of?! Hot damn, thanks for the tip!!

Man, when I was a kid cell phones didn’t exist and Game N Watch was the pinnacle of mobile gaming. Nowadays, my cell phone can play my console half a world away. It is crazy how fast the technologies have grown in my lifetime.

Aha!

I am a beginner, so I only run the AI races. Sorry for not thinking about online.
Online loby are not only for top drivers . You can find all kind of people there with different levels.... If you don't find any with the selection , you can open your own and people are going to join.

Mr. Praiano, any chance of a tune for the Veneno?
I have a real problem with this car for 2 reasons.
- I don't like the look of the car.
-I have a very bad souvenir with this car in GTSport. The car was horrible to drive and impossible to set to turn it even drivable.
With so much people talking good things about it in GT7 , i'll have to buy the veneno and check by myself.

View attachment 1163904View attachment 1163905The Mercedes AMG GT Black series '20 don't need any setting definitivelly.

100% stock only with limiter hard tires , It lap 2:11 high on Tokyo.

With less weight only to fit 700PP , you win very easy Le Mans event.

Sardinia , you need to full upgrade for 800PP without messing any setting , you need 2 stop for gas and tires. But it's almost able to do this. I didn't go till the end of the race.... So for sure , it's a perfect car for a perfect original tune.

Congratulations to who set this car at PD office.
I was very happy to read this, and to get your experiences on the AMD Black Series.

Regarding the AMG Black Series at Sardina. I tested to do "Full Upgrade".

First I wonder if you include the weight reductions in that?

I did include the weight reductions. And I did run on FM6. But I believe I only got 4 laps on one fuel tank, which means 4 stints and 3 stops. So I was not able to do it with 2 stops.
Or maybe there is something else that could be the difference that I am not thinking about?

(I am running the automatic gearbox, if that could be part of the difference. But it did not feel close to me to be able to get 5 laps on a fuel tank, and be able to do two stops)

De Tomaso Pantera '71 - 600PP - Sport Soft Tires - All around
OK, that’s 2 tunes in a row I have tested that were simply outstanding. I’m looking forward to retesting both this and the C4 and likely adding them to my favorites list. There is nothing bad I can say about this one, it is fantastic all the way around. Very, very safe and does well in the rain as far as I could tell. I had some issues on my middle laps, but I blame my tire selection on that, I should’ve been on IM’s, but used RM’s instead. FM6 nets 4 laps at Sarthe, so that’s always a plus. Highly recommend!

Almost forgot to mention, I inadvertently omitted your gearbox, but had ZERO issues with the stock box. I wouldn’t have even known had I not looked that I failed to do the box.

DC03C0FC-70EF-4544-AA92-7DE5FF2A002C.jpeg

D42C3FC0-63B7-4959-B7DF-DB40CD77D6CF.jpeg

EDIT: It occurs to me I had to make some pretty extensive modification to get this up to 700, so without further ado…

D31FDD76-FF77-4979-BB8F-F13CD2C80477.jpeg
8D209776-F2E6-41A8-8E50-478400F7F15D.jpeg
27630603-B2D3-4B98-81FF-9F1E0E0D5DDD.jpeg

Last edited:
I was very happy to read this, and to get your experiences on the AMD Black Series.

Regarding the AMG Black Series at Sardina. I tested to do "Full Upgrade".

First I wonder if you include the weight reductions in that?

I did include the weight reductions. And I did run on FM6. But I believe I only got 4 laps on one fuel tank, which means 4 stints and 3 stops. So I was not able to do it with 2 stops.
Or maybe there is something else that could be the difference that I am not thinking about?

(I am running the automatic gearbox, if that could be part of the difference. But it did not feel close to me to be able to get 5 laps on a fuel tank, and be able to do two stops)
I’m glad the car is relatively affordable, because I just bought a 3rd one to do WR’s on and see if I can squeeze 3 laps at Sarthe or 5 at Sardegna (although I’m less concerned with this because 12/4 = 3, lol). That testing will not happen today though. The 1-lap test indicates that WR1-3 will get this car 3 laps (into the pits) at Sarthe. Sweet!

8C4F3170-6BDD-44E1-A962-FF1CA6DF1364.jpeg

Last edited:
-I have a very bad souvenir with this car in GTSport. The car was horrible to drive and impossible to set to turn it even drivable.
With so much people talking good things about it in GT7 , i'll have to buy the veneno and check by myself.
A tune from the Master for the Veneno would be amazing!! I hope this happens! Thank you!

Alright you stupid ****ing car, don’t screw this up, make master happy!

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C4) '89 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing A

The car is ok for any track , i race it on Le Mans event 30 mn. Perfect car for the win easily. 3 laps at gasoline 3 to 4 , 4 laps at gas 6 short shifting. Gear are very long to support low RPM at speed and gas economy.

Also perfect on the Nordschleife or others track slow , turny or fast circuit.... Anywhere.

View attachment 1157936View attachment 1157937

Gearbox
Top speed 310 kmh
Final gear at 3.388 for Le Mans.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1157938View attachment 1157939
I have not been driving a lot of american cars, apart from the classic Fords. Due to the perceived perception of big tank like muscle cars.

This one was a great surprise! Yes, it feels big. But handles and steers very well! Very pleasant drive!

Last edited:
I’m glad the car is relatively affordable, because I just bought a 3rd one to do WR’s on and see if I can squeeze 3 laps at Sarthe or 5 at Sardegna (although I’m less concerned with this because 12/4 = 3, lol). That testing will not happen today though. The 1-lap test indicates that WR1-3 will get this car 3 laps (into the pits) at Sarthe. Sweet!

View attachment 1176385
I did this test on LeMans.
100% stock. Apart from:
  • 4 WR kits
  • ECU and Power Restrictor to get back down to 700PP

Definitively get 3 laps on a fuel tank on FM6 on dry conditions.
I had after 2 laps, 1,2 lap remaining on the fuel meter. So if I would have continued in dry conditions, it looked safe.
I got rain though, so had to dry slower on lap 3. But anyway, ... .

The rain preserves fuel, so that’s good! I forgot there’s a WR4 for the BS. Nice to see it can turn a 3rd lap. That just makes one of my favorite cars even better!

Back