PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,583 comments
For hyper car , no difficulty at all. I did with the new Porsche 918 stock with racing tires and max downforce. It's fast but need to do something to turn it more fun. Soon.
I'll not do this again but if i would , i think i'll use the Pagani Huayra '13 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Around A very good car
Wow, so I asked before I drove 😅. I used my C7 with your awesome tune and walked away from them. Thanks so much bud!

I've only been here a few days and have ridden about 25 settings.
So far this car is my favorite. It lies like a board on the road and is endless fun.

You can surely recognize which car I mean ;)
Nice livery choice!!!

Hope you gave the creator a like…. Because it’s one of mine and I need the help.

Hope you liked the look as much as the tune.

Chevrolet Camaro SS '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.35

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

ss1.jpeg
ss2.jpeg
ss3.jpeg
ss4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Gotcha, thanks!
If the beatle have downforce front 450 rear 650 for 730PP
If you low to 400 / 600 . you'll drop the PP to i don't know , let's say 720PP
You'll have less grip ok. But if you add more power ,, to reach again 730pp , you will have a car with less grip but more top speed.

Ford Focus RS '18 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks

This car can be used at 700PP with all engine tuning options and racing hard tires.

Wide Car
Rims up to you
Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing B

View attachment 1175083View attachment 1175084

To set the gearbox build your own for any track

View attachment 1175085View attachment 1175086

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hadnt tried any of your 600pp tunes or lower until tonight and wow is this one amazing!! I guess the gearing seemed to really make this car jump out of the turns! Well done @praiano63

Chevrolet Camaro SS '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Top 700PP , few more grip as F40 and very few less top speed. Excelent car , easy and fast .

View attachment 1180454View attachment 1180456View attachment 1180457View attachment 1180458View attachment 1180459View attachment 1180460

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Wonderful, fantastic car. Stable and easy to drive and still a lot of power.
Le Mans and the American Club 700 races are a breeze with it.
I think a good entry level car for newcomers to Gran Turismo, as does the Amuse :gtpflag:
Big Thanks !!!

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Top 700PP , few more grip as F40 and very few less top speed. Excelent car , easy and fast .

View attachment 1180454View attachment 1180456View attachment 1180457View attachment 1180458View attachment 1180459View attachment 1180460

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I can’t wait to try this out on mine, expect mine is a bit different. It has almost 1000 hp and is a bit of a handful. This should help. Haha

Edit: nevermind. Mine is the ‘18 ZL1 1LE.

Last edited:
McLaren 650S '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front A - Wing Custom

6:40 on Nordschleife . Top car there , as fast as Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) '69 with a better grip and safer. I didn't test it on Le Mans , perhaps like a road car with road car engine , the gas consumption is not so good as road cars with equiped with race car swap engine .....

View attachment 1169910View attachment 1169911

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.334
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1169912View attachment 1169913View attachment 1169914

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I just made this setup.
Not recommend to anyone. I want my money back :D

I'm on the Maserati A6GCS/53 Spyder 1954. I can't understand how PD can build such a bad settings on this car. It's totally weird and broken. I'm trying to find a way to let it drivable at least , down to 500PP , 600PP is reachable but not performant.
Also there is no event for this car to race.
It's a SHAME Mr kaz. You don't care at all about this game. SHAME ON YOU Mr KAZUNORI.

Last edited:
I'm on the Maserati A6GCS/53 Spyder 1954. I can't understand how PD can build such a bad settings on this car. It's totally weird and broken. I'm trying to find a way to let it drivable at least , down to 500PP , 600PP is reachable but not performant.
Also there is no event for this car to race.
It's a SHAME Mr kaz. You don't care at all about this game. SHAME ON YOU Mr KAZUNORI.
Try Porsche 550. I did it for hours. It's even worst. We are racing on saturday. 50s cars in GT7 at Le Mans. Free tuning. It is madness on wheels...
I hope we have fun anyway. Because even though Mr. Kazunori doesn't care about the game (I completely agree), people deserve fun.
Lobbys are worst than 1.18. It's dificult to start a race. Weather indicator is bugged. Sometimes it rains and there is no advice. Sometimes there is advice without rain...

I'm Vieja Escuela. I have a small youtube channel. Do you remember motor ticket glitch? Maybe you remember my channel.

Sometimes I want to stop doing GT7 videos, because I don't want to be the advisor of Mr Kazunori. I don't feel ok about his ways.
Anyway, people deserve fun. GT supporters are amazing. They love the game. Kazunori doesn't care. But they love it. They deserve love back in many ways. And fun is the best way to get it

Much love for all GT lovers. And my apretiation to anyone who gives them something to have fun, as you do
Love
💚🙏✌

Maserati Spyder '54 - 500PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track

Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Original setting is totally broken. I needed to use some extremes settings to turn it drivable. I have to say much than drivable. The car is fun and performant at 500PP , faster than my Toyota MR2 at same PP .
The bad side is that you don't have any event for it. The car is classified as "Race car" , with no downforce at all... Only for lobby PP racing.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Well done Maestro... You have tuned this Camaro into a Porsche!!! Quick, agile, and steady into and out of turns. It's like a whole new vehicle.

Maserati Spyder '54 - 500PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track

Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Original setting is totally broken. I needed to use some extremes settings to turn it drivable. I have to say much than drivable. The car is fun and performant at 500PP , faster than my Toyota MR2 at same PP .
The bad side is that you don't have any event for it. The car is classified as "Race car" , with no downforce at all... Only for lobby PP racing.

View attachment 1180652View attachment 1180653View attachment 1180654View attachment 1180655

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Unbelievable how fast you can do this setting with this quality.👍 A fun racer that invites you to drift. I started a user race in Suzuka over 10 laps. There was only one who could keep up with his pace. That was the Shelby Daytona Coupe.

Attachments

• IMG_20220805_100303.jpg
    IMG_20220805_100303.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Try Porsche 550. I did it for hours. It's even worst. We are racing on saturday. 50s cars in GT7 at Le Mans. Free tuning. It is madness on wheels...
I hope we have fun anyway. Because even though Mr. Kazunori doesn't care about the game (I completely agree), people deserve fun.
Lobbys are worst than 1.18. It's dificult to start a race. Weather indicator is bugged. Sometimes it rains and there is no advice. Sometimes there is advice without rain...

I'm Vieja Escuela. I have a small youtube channel. Do you remember motor ticket glitch? Maybe you remember my channel.

Sometimes I want to stop doing GT7 videos, because I don't want to be the advisor of Mr Kazunori. I don't feel ok about his ways.
Anyway, people deserve fun. GT supporters are amazing. They love the game. Kazunori doesn't care. But they love it. They deserve love back in many ways. And fun is the best way to get it

Much love for all GT lovers. And my apretiation to anyone who gives them something to have fun, as you do
Love
💚🙏✌
Hey! Glad to see you over here. Your youtube channel is not small at all, it's one of the best from Spain, probably the best.
Sorry for going off topic

Hello maestro, I had the opportunity to test the Camaro SS and it's a real pleasure to drive!
Besides, I wanted to take this opportunity to ask you if, in the near future, you intend to tune the Alpine A110 '17 (MR) as well as a car that has been present since GT sport and that you never tuned: the Mercedes A45 AMG'13 (4WD).
A reason for that? Thank you again for your contributions, cordially.

Love
💚🙏✌
I fully agree with you. I so much like the 550 Spyder, it's looks, its low weight, its history. I bought it at Hagerty and was really disappointed by its weird driving physics and - very much like for the Maserati - the lack of events to drive it. Tried to cure this with Praiano's tune for the 356 Carrera, but without much success. No wonder, the 550 Spyder is mid engine, the 356 is a rear engine car. Tried to find a tune for this, no luck. So I will wait for Master Praiano to apply his magic..😎!

Last edited:
Already tested both alpine and mercedes , good cars , no bugs or weird stock settings , but a lot of more interesting cars till now in my opinion. I'll do both for sure but they are not priority.
What interesting cars are you working on at the present?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final '15 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife - 1.26

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front St - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

7:08 on Nordschleife , ok for Tokyo with Sport Hard.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Have you ever thought about the ‘18 ZL1 1LE? You really mastered the SS Camaro and the ZL1 is an absolute monster power wise with a little work.

Back