PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,880 comments
Have you ever thought about the ‘18 ZL1 1LE? You really mastered the SS Camaro and the ZL1 is an absolute monster power wise with a little work.
The least of things or politeness would be look at the summary made by Praiano . Good job Laurent hello from your native Provence.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final '15 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing Standard

My faster 600PP on Nordschleife 7:12 in my hands. It's ok on track like suzuka or similar , Medium performance on Tokyo even with sport hard , good grip under rain but lack of top speed there.
I use 100kg ballast at the rear , because with the 60/40 weight original distribution , the car is a bit lazzy , it's still performant but you feel submited for the heavy front end.
This rear ballast turn the car very alive , you can play with acceleration and wheel to balance the rear end to place the car where you want to. After some practice , you will have fun doing this and find some more speed line through the bends.

View attachment 1180960View attachment 1180961View attachment 1180962View attachment 1180963

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
The Lancer Evolution Final'15 was my first car in Gran Turismo sport. So it was on my wish list for optimization.
Now he exudes a new magic. Except in Tokyo he is very superior in all other 600 LP races.
I am very happy about his new performance and thank you for it. 👍

Maestro,
What car would you recommend for the Daytona Gr.3, the one with too many chilli peppers?
Thanks, Pete
Hello. Excuse me to write you this even I am not the Maestro, but just a player. When I cleared the stage, I used Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 and/or Jaguar F Type, both used the setup sheet developed by him, of course. Both cars runs quite fast and turns very sharp, so they might be my recommendation. BTW, I put the Nitro just in case (PP doesn't change whether you do so or not). I hope this helps you a bit. Salute from Tokyo. Fluffy

Maestro,
What car would you recommend for the Daytona Gr.3, the one with too many chilli peppers?
Thanks, Pete
If i remember well , the more performant cars here are
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - Daytona.
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

But the ones @Fluffy_Pork mentioned are ok too. Long time i didn't race this track.
The least of things or politeness would be look at the summary made by Praiano . Good job Laurent hello from your native Provence.
Sorry but in this case the car wasn't listed till yesterday. Just an oversight. My bad.

RUF CTR3 '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Very fast 700PP on high speed track. For turny circuit better using softer compound medium or soft. The lost of power will still give the change.

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1144212View attachment 1144213

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.055 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1144214View attachment 1144215

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I went to the used car dealer today because I was interested in this Porsche. Fantastic work here.
He's currently in my top 3.

Attachments

• gtPlanet Car.jpg
    gtPlanet Car.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 21
Hello. Excuse me to write you this even I am not the Maestro, but just a player. When I cleared the stage, I used Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 and/or Jaguar F Type, both used the setup sheet developed by him, of course. Both cars runs quite fast and turns very sharp, so they might be my recommendation. BTW, I put the Nitro just in case (PP doesn't change whether you do so or not). I hope this helps you a bit. Salute from Tokyo. Fluffy
Agreed on the Aston. The DBR9 gave me my best times on that track. It’s one of my favorite GR3s.

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Pack '18 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Nordschleife / All track

Wide Car
Rims 19" Width Wide Offset Wide
Rear A (or original no diffuser , for very fast track or place where you don't need so much grip)
Wing Custom

I've find the vain finally. There is a narrow window setting that fit perfectly for this car. It's a dream car on Nordschleife where it can express all his power. 6:40 at cruzing racing pace ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ :cheers: Also medium performance on slower track but still very fast.
For very fast track or place where you don't need so much grip , take out the rear diffuser , to drop around 15PP and add power on it. Balance stay the same , more speed and accel and few less grip.

EDIT:About the ride height , ask the boss.
山内 一典
@Kaz_Yamauchi
グランツーリスモ制作中。 Producer, Gran Turismo
Translate bio
Tokyogran-turismo.comJoined January 2010
200 Following
101.1K Followers

View attachment 1164238View attachment 1164239

2-set the final gear to 3.430 for Nordschleife.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164240View attachment 1164241View attachment 1164242

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
@praiano63 If you weren’t concerned with lowering PP, would you leave the ride height like that? I know why you do it, but I’m trying so to figure out the best all out set up for my 955 hp ZL1. I’m not sure if leaving the ride height lower would mess up the other suspension settings or not. Thank you!
04E10E2E-4286-470B-AF65-FCC571C33ABF.jpeg

Last edited:
@praiano63 If you weren’t concerned with lowering PP, would you leave the ride height like that? I know why you do it, but I’m trying so to figure out the best all out set up for my 955 hp ZL1. I’m not sure if leaving the ride height lower would mess up the other suspension settings or not. Thank you!
View attachment 1181117
Maybe I should just leave well enough alone. It’s good for low 1:50s around Trial mountain as is. I just finished the Hyper car parade and won by almost a minute and that’s my crappy driving on a PS5 controller. It’s a blast on that track and comically fast. I love hitting 210 on that long straight away lol

If you weren’t concerned with lowering PP, would you leave the ride height like that?
No i won't. The balance stay the same if you low ride height same amount front and rear.
When you low the car , you increase PP and add a lot of grip on the car. For PP , it's more benefit to add power instead of grip dur to ride height.
Also sometime when you low the car , you turn the car more unstable (In GT). Mainly on road cars with low or zero downforce. Suden of grip or snap oversteer....

Last edited:
Rumor has it that @praiano63 susceptible to large cash donations :) 😀 😃 🙂
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13

This is a quick tune for me but the car did not put up as much of a fight as I thought it would. The Veyron was a nightmare to turn in GT5 if I remember correctly, but here it is not bad. I thought it would drive more like a Viper too, like point it straight, hit the gas and hold on tight, but it was more mild mannered than that. It still is heavy and will understeer if you come in too hot, but it is steady and confident if you don't push too hard. Have fun!

Wide tires, front and rear wing, great color choice lol. I didn't do the transmission, so some improvement could be made there.

View attachment 1146891
View attachment 1146892
View attachment 1146893

GOOD NEW , i did the money to buy the money for the Veneno.

So i did the Magiorre 1 h race with Mercedes AMG GT3 ,no problem , easy , maintaining a good regular safe pace.
RM Tires 10 laps 2 stops. Best 1:55.7 slow 1:57.5 end of 10 laps with 1/3 wasted tires.

Bad new , this 🤬🤬 Car bloody Lamborghini Veneno need an "INVITATION" to be buyed. :banghead::banghead:
I'm so mad about this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 game that now , that i'm 100% sure that i'll NEVER NEVER NEVER buy this car.

Bye bye Lamborghini Veneno.
View attachment 1177003
I just tried to made minor adjustments on what was posted on the forum (not Praiano’s). Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 90B94FDD-83BE-4734-8B85-7E728C216F1E.jpeg
    90B94FDD-83BE-4734-8B85-7E728C216F1E.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 614631C2-09F9-42C9-AAF7-69050757B1EA.jpeg
    614631C2-09F9-42C9-AAF7-69050757B1EA.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 46
  • A6AFBBFA-46ED-4931-B50E-8F5CB58DE2DF.jpeg
    A6AFBBFA-46ED-4931-B50E-8F5CB58DE2DF.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 49
RUF CTR3 '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Very fast 700PP on high speed track. For turny circuit better using softer compound medium or soft. The lost of power will still give the change.

Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1144212View attachment 1144213

2-set the final gear to 3.055 .
Done.

View attachment 1144214View attachment 1144215

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Just picked mine up from the UCD, can't wait to try this setup!

Hi Praiano, love your tunes and they've made a massive difference on a lot of my cars.

I was curious if you have any plans to do a tune for the Honda 2&4? It's a lot of fun to drive, but a bit of a handful.

Hi Praiano, love your tunes and they've made a massive difference on a lot of my cars.

I was curious if you have any plans to do a tune for the Honda 2&4? It's a lot of fun to drive, but a bit of a handful.
I love this concept car , the problem is that you can't access suspension settings , only ride height , LSD , no downforce to play with....

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE- 1.27

SWAP ENGINE P65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3)
Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Wing custom

Excelent 700PP car , 2:02 on Suzuka.On Le mans it lap easy under 4:00 , you can use FM1 for 3 laps easily.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Pretty nice really, outstanding fuel economy, definitely can 1-stop Sarthe and I would have managed it had the weather not forced me off for tires late. As tested, I had the downforce cut roughly in half. I had to run a test lap to figure the fuel mapping for 2 laps afterwards, so I put your downforce back on and it was a night-and-day difference. No TCS with an AT.

6440932C-4137-4F6A-B970-2D3F5B185456.jpeg

B7BB0AE2-D79E-410F-A4B5-BCAAF53E51A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Honda 2&4 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track

Totally broken original setting , i 've just try to turn it drivable , it's ok now with the help of some few settings available on it. Ride height , LSD and ballast basically.
You don't need all the engine tuning like me , it was just to test the car at 600PP (Horrible experience) 500PP is the good sweet spot , as fast as any other fast 500PP in the game.
@SUBZERO-8K

h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Wing custom

Excelent 700PP car , 2:03 on Suzuka. Stable , fast , the only problem is out slow and medium turn out. The power come all together in higher RPM and you can be surprised with the rear end. To avoid this i try to shift early in this conditions , but people who drive Auto transmission will need to use TC1 .

View attachment 1181506View attachment 1181507
Build your own gearbox for any track.
View attachment 1181508View attachment 1181509

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

this is a fantastic tune, i love it.makes my grinding in wtc 700 sarthe a lot easier. thanks praiano!

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - SWAP ENGINE

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Wing custom

Excelent 700PP car , 2:03 on Suzuka. Stable , fast , the only problem is out slow and medium turn out. The power come all together in higher RPM and you can be surprised with the rear end. To avoid this i try to shift early in this conditions , but people who drive Auto transmission will need to use TC1 .

View attachment 1181506View attachment 1181507
Build your own gearbox for any track.
View attachment 1181508View attachment 1181509

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I was excited to do this, but apparently that engine swap won’t work on my ‘71 3.0 CSL, which is the same car. So annoying.

That is a really fun car. It has a 7 speed tranny and I am sure you could make this car even better. I feel like Tanner Foust everytime I drive it...lol

Looks amazing. Is it possible to download "car skins?" Or do you have to create on the PS5 you play on?
You can load the Tanner Foust Beetle style in the car customization menu. I did that a while ago. My GrB Subaru is Ken Block. It’s technically wrong, but the best looking one IMO.
A593C188-0C76-45D7-B405-1C2F0A5FF59B.jpeg
510E8F30-516A-420F-BDBF-E28C2353AF26.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back