PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,840 comments
Pontiac GTO "The Judge" '69 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Ofset Wide
Front B - Wing custom

It's a fantastic car to drive , from the Nordschleife to Laguna Seca or any where you want. Max power is at 5200 RPM with a round power curve , shift at 6000RPM . This gearbox is setted to reach max speed / max power on Nordschleife at 5200RPM.
It's a dream to pilot , excelent precision at the wheel , perfect eagerness phenomenal front grip.
Top speed is not so good because torque is much more above the power for the PP. The acceleration out any corner let behind any other car from his class (wild Torque )

p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg
p4.jpg
p5.jpg
p6.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Le Mans

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

This car is 6:35 on Nordschleife in my hands , on Le Mans 3 laps FM 4 pushing and 4 laps FM 5 . My only try was with dry weather. Must be excelent on wet conditions , the car is perfectly stable anyway.
Not so good at 600PP , 700PP is his best range for sure.

View attachment 1187546View attachment 1187547View attachment 1187548View attachment 1187549View attachment 1187550View attachment 1187551

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I ran the WTC700 @ le Sarthe today and miraculously, I got caught out in torrential rain with the Cayman, wearing Race Hards. I was quite impressed that I could run fairly fast until the 2nd bar got submerged, and even then I could run quite steady at 54 mph. Meanwhile, way behind me, Portilla and McEwen were floundering and losing time like crazy. By the time I got to the pits I was 01min:30secs ahead with lots of time to change tires and take fuel. Needless to say I won quite easily with 1:30 ahead of the dynamic duo and lapped the rest of the field. My faster laps were both 04:06 at FM4.

Thank you Praiano for a wonderful tune.

BTW, I rode shotgun again during the replays and neither McEwen or Portilla ever got more than 1 mph over 160 mph. Again, these guys never got to those speeds until the very end of the straight. Is this normal?

Pontiac GTO "The Judge" '69 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Tracks

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide - Ofset Wide
Front B - Wing custom

It's a fantastic car to drive , from the Nordschleife to Laguna Seca or any where you want. Max power is at 5200 RPM with a round power curve , shift at 6000RPM . This gearbox is setted to reach max speed / max power on Nordschleife at 5200RPM.
It's a dream to pilot , excelent precision at the wheel , perfect eagerness phenomenal front grip.
Top speed is not so good because torque is much more above the power for the PP. The acceleration out any corner let behind any other car from his class (wild Torque )

View attachment 1187866View attachment 1187867View attachment 1187868View attachment 1187869View attachment 1187870View attachment 1187871

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I have a story to tell about a California GTO running on L.A's Mulholland Drive in real life. With Praiano's permission, I will tell the story. I was in the story running a '70 Boss 302.

I ran the WTC700 @ le Sarthe today and miraculously, I got caught out in torrential rain with the Cayman, wearing Race Hards. I was quite impressed that I could run fairly fast until the 2nd bar got submerged, and even then I could run quite steady at 54 mph. Meanwhile, way behind me, Portilla and McEwen were floundering and losing time like crazy. By the time I got to the pits I was 01min:30secs ahead with lots of time to change tires and take fuel. Needless to say I won quite easily with 1:30 ahead of the dynamic duo and lapped the rest of the field. My faster laps were both 04:06 at FM4.

BTW, I rode shotgun again during the replays and neither McEwen or Portilla ever got more than 1 mph over 160 mph. Again, these guys never got to those speeds until the very end of the straight. Is this normal?
How do you ride shotgun in the other cars? Thank you

Yes i remember the viper and corvette sticking to me during the straights , Porsche is faster only than both only with FM4 , just a few , But the curves sections , they stay far behind quickly. During the 4 laps at the end , i use 3 laps FM 5 and 6 , Last lap stil have a lot of gas and use FM 3 to 2 to burn the rest.

Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Le Mans

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

This car is 6:35 on Nordschleife in my hands , on Le Mans 3 laps FM 4 pushing and 4 laps FM 5 . My only try was with dry weather. Must be excelent on wet conditions , the car is perfectly stable anyway.
Not so good at 600PP , 700PP is his best range for sure.

View attachment 1187546View attachment 1187547View attachment 1187548View attachment 1187549View attachment 1187550View attachment 1187551

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
The car is so stable vs. stock. Thanks for the great tune!

Maybe some of you experienced that since update 1.20, this tune left the F1 GTR Longtail slightly over the 800PP barrier. I don't know if the Maestro is going to make a revision but I found a quick solution for those who, like me, are not good on creating tunes: put 9 kg of ballast at the front.
The car still feels fantastic and I did that because I didn't want to modify the power and torque figures.

Last edited:
Maybe some of you experienced that since update 1.20, this tune left the F1 GTR Longtail slightly over the 800PP barrier. I don't know if the Maestro is going to make a revision but I found a quick solution for those who, like me, are not good on creating tunes: put 9 kg of ballast at the front.
The car still feel fantastic and I did that because I didn't want to modify the power and torque figures.
Not yet. I'm on the NSX '17 on tokyo rain that was very bad after 1.20. Also making money for MP4.

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 29/08/2022
26:36 in my hands . Shift half RPM bar for the first part , pit stop lap 7 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

There’s something seriously wrong with the game. It replaced my car two laps in a row for no reason. I was literally in the middle of the race track both times and didn’t wreck or anything. Not that it applies, but I have the replace car option turned off. It did it two laps in a row on Le Mans rain. Laps three and four.

There’s something seriously wrong with the game. It replaced my car two laps in a row for no reason. I was literally in the middle of the race track both times and didn’t wreck or anything. Not that it applies, but I have the replace car option turned off. It did it two laps in a row on Le Mans rain. Laps three and four.
I don't understand. Without going out track on a way or other ?

Yup. Without going off the track. It does like on the replace car option when you go way off the track. It’s happened to me every time on a low speed corner when I’m in the middle of the race track.

I just restarted. Hopefully, it doesn’t do it again.

Yup. Without going off the track. It does like on the replace car option when you go way off the track. It’s happened to me every time on a low speed corner when I’m in the middle of the race track.

I just restarted. Hopefully, it doesn’t do it again.
ANGRY AT PD?

COME ON DOWN TO THE PITCHFORK EMPORIUM!

WE GOT 'EM ALL!

Traditional
Left Handed​
Fancy
---E​
Ǝ---​
---{​

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!

33% off!
66% off!
Manufacturer's Defect!
---F​
---L​
---e​

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!

The Euro
The Pound
The Lira
---€​
---£​
---₤​

HAPPY LYNCHING!

I restarted my PS5. I did Sarthe and Sardegna with no issues. It’s back to the normal post update where I have to be more careful with damage and tire wear. They was annoying at first, but it’s forcing me to drive better.

Same happened to me I was literally in the middle of the track and it kept resetting me

ANGRY AT PD?

COME ON DOWN TO THE PITCHFORK EMPORIUM!

WE GOT 'EM ALL!

Traditional
Left Handed​
Fancy
---E​
Ǝ---​
---{​

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!

33% off!
66% off!
Manufacturer's Defect!
---F​
---L​
---e​

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!

The Euro
The Pound
The Lira
---€​
---£​
---₤​

HAPPY LYNCHING!

Some effort was put into this! Well done 👏

How do you ride shotgun in the other cars? Thank you
During the replay, you can scroll through the whole pack using the left hand button on the wheel. On a controller, I think it's called the "D' button, it has 4 directions. So the replay starts with your car and you can change the view using the square button on the right side of the wheel, now scroll up, or down to cycle through all the cars with the "D", to get to the one you want, then use the square to get the view for that car changed to what you want. At the bottom of the replay screen, select the gear cog symbol and add the race information you want. To get the speed, find a cockpit view that shows the speedo and read it as you watch.
This version of replay is not as good as previous GT's, but it's better than nothing. You can watch your own lap times for instance.
Hope that helps.
Cheers, Pete

Pontiac GTO The Judge 1969. Problems with the very high torque. At 600PP sport tires or 700PP racing hard , the extreme torque is impossible to manage , producing very weird reactions under acceleration. I've tested a lot of LSD settings , even Traction control can't give any solution.
It's possible to drive the car with an open differential , (stock) 0/0/0 , but the car feel even more weird , like an infinite marschmallow drive.
The only option is to detune it at 500PP where the car drive perfectly and very performant. Faster as my MR2 on Suzuka.
Coming soon.
Prai,
I tuned the GTO as per your sheet, then added the usual "Bolt-ons", maxed out the ECU and Power limiter,
Changed the LSD gears to 3.73 and went racing at WTC 700-le Sarthe.
Like you said, it really doesn't wanna go fast, but I got a 2nd place by only 4 seconds! Fun!

I think my PP ended up around 655PP

Last edited:
As much as I didn't want to add Widebody, it helped with the much needed grip (+Wide Rims/Offset).
Also as people have spoken about ECU vs Power Restrictor it might be worth reversing the two and testing it out yourself, I can't remember why I did it this way, maybe influenced by the performance stats on the left too much. But the car performs really well and is fast, best of all can enjoy the amazing cockpit view!

note: Racing Parts + Increase body rigidity / No Engine upgrades

700pp - GRIP/ALL Tracks
View attachment 1184712

700pp - Le Mans
View attachment 1184713

Gearbox
View attachment 1184714

Worth crediting all the F1 '94 tune sheets i've seen on here as i've spent hours trying them, mix and matching and reverse engineering just to finally find peace with this one lol
Wow, well done with this tune, I used the grip settings for the Tokyo 600PP rain race and it went like a rocket. I used Sports Hard Tyres, Ride Height Front 139, Ride height Rear 135, Front Downforce 100, rear downforce 212, ECU limiter at 75, Ballast 15 at -2 positioning, and this gave me 497 HP at exactly 600PP. It went so well the NSX could never get more than 5 seconds ahead of me until he pitted on lap 5. I pitted on lap 7 for new tires and fuel for another 5 laps quickly and won quite easily on FM1 all through the race. Good tune.

Autobianchi A112 Abarth '85 - 400PP - Comfort soft Tires - All Tracks.

Just to not say that i don't do FF cars .
This is my first car in 1981 . My A112 Abarth was a '78 car with only 4th gears and no air intake mouth but same color , black hood red car. A fantastic toy , not a good idea for a 1st car , very fast and stick on the road.... not enough . I slam a rock locking the brakes enter a turn... straight way and lost 100% .
I didn't put brakes and pads (Why brakes) and normal original 5 gearbox , just to add some power for 400PP.

Wide body.

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Side Standard - Wing Standard

View attachment 1140414View attachment 1140415

You don't need to do all this "Engine Tuning" if you don't need to increase the power of your car . I put it on just because i needed to know how was the car with full power during the tuning process.

View attachment 1140416
My car was the same , this is a '76
View attachment 1140418

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Is there any way to win this car or just have to wait for it to show up at the used car dealership?

Back