PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,880 comments
I don’t understand why people would ever even try that race in anything but an AWD car. It’s my least favorite for a lot of reasons, but why make it even worse?

Especially, a car like that GTO that sucks regardless. I love them IRL, but they suck on here. Almost all the cars of that era are.

You must really like a challenge.

600PP Tokyo Setup for the new Pontiac GTO pretty please
The 550PP suspension can handle the 600PP. For Tokyo , you need to use Sport hard to gain some power , but the car is still slow , around 275kmh max only . The power is poor , but torque is too much. Difficult to manage wheel spin under 150kmh. Grip in turny sector is very good.
It can win the race , just need to do zero fault at the wheel. This can be fun.

Last edited:
The 550PP suspension can handle the 600PP. For Tokyo , you need to use Sport hard to gain some power , but the car is still slow , around 275kmh max only . The power is poor , but torque is too much. Difficult to manage wheel spin under 150kmh. Grip in turny sector is very good.
It can win the race , just need to do zero fault at the wheel. This can be fun.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look. If you make a tune I'll be trying to win with it for sure.

I'm learning to tune myself, but it takes a lot of time! I spent 12 hours researching + experimenting on suspension alone and only now am I feeling slightly more confident.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look. If you make a tune I'll be trying to win with it for sure.

I'm learning to tune myself, but it takes a lot of time! I spent 12 hours researching + experimenting on suspension alone and only now am I feeling slightly more confident.
I've used this setting , just need to adapt the power with your own engine tuning of your car. Check the peak of power to match with the max speed on straight.
FbkGycVXEAAEjmn.jpg

Last edited:
Lexus LC500 '17 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Front A - Side A - Wing custom

The car is finaly drivable after 1.20 , still not ok for sport tires but a good sensation and performance at 700PP racing hard.
Need to pay attention to wheel spin till 3rd gear out corner , but easy to control.
Gas Consumption is huge , can't do 3 laps on Le Mans even at FM 6 mode.

View attachment 1188920View attachment 1188921View attachment 1188922View attachment 1188923

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Im pretty sure the bonanza boys got some overstock "S" parts for this car, and believe I got a carbon drive shaft, S cam, and possibly titanium rods.. guess I will have to build one tonight!

..it will definitely drink more fuel!

Last edited:
Hey guys, There's a post in the GT7 Car Tuning forum about Ride Height that claims handling improves the higher you go. I didn't understand this earlier and I haven't had time to test it, so my tunes are a bit higher to lower PP, but not maxed. It would be cool to see your opinions on that post.

At this point Ride Height is the biggest bug/issue, otherwise tuning seems to be improved and working better.

Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Stock setting is slow , poor top speed , lazy front , huge uncontrolable torque (for me) , now i think it's ok any track with this setup . Gearbox setted for SPA , but i use anywhere till top speed is ok. Very safe , fast , good grip overall , throttle is easy , can go full gas early ( If you a more wild rear end , increase accel LSD from 10 , set it up to your need.)
Can be used maxed tune full power , i win WTC800 suzuka easy with it.

*In this picture , those are the Maxed full power specs.
What a great car now! Before it was like driving a dump truck or something....Its fast an powerful and many gearing options for the big fast tracks. Thank you Mystro @praiano63

Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife / Le Mans

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

This car is 6:35 on Nordschleife in my hands , on Le Mans 3 laps FM 4 pushing and 4 laps FM 5 . My only try was with dry weather. Must be excelent on wet conditions , the car is perfectly stable anyway.
Not so good at 600PP , 700PP is his best range for sure.

View attachment 1187546View attachment 1187547View attachment 1187548View attachment 1187549View attachment 1187550View attachment 1187551

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Bonsoir Praiano !
Comment faite vous pour tourner en FM4 pendent 3 tours et 4 tours en FM5 ?
Je n’arrive pas à faire plus de 2 tours en FM4 …. 😔

Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 700PP - Pneus durs de course - Nordschleife / Le Mans

Voiture large
La taille des jantes dépend de vous
Largeur

Avant A - Côté A - Arrière A - Aile personnalisée

Cette voiture fait 6h35 sur Nordschleife entre mes mains , sur Le Mans 3 tours FM 4 poussant et 4 tours FM 5 . Mon seul essai était avec un temps sec. Doit être excellent sur sol mouillé, la voiture est de toute façon parfaitement stable.
Pas si bon à 600PP, 700PP est sa meilleure gamme à coup sûr.

View attachment 1187546View attachment 1187547View attachment 1187548View attachment 1187549View attachment 1187550View attachment 1187551

>((((°>°°°°°°

Profitez de votre conduite.
Bonjour Praiano !
Comment fait-vous pour tenir 3 tours en FM4 et 4 tours en FM5..?
Je n'arrive pas à faire plus de 2 tours en FM4, avec un temps en 4:12***** … :(
Merci !

Bonjour Praiano !
Comment fait-vous pour tenir 3 tours en FM4 et 4 tours en FM5..?
Je n'arrive pas à faire plus de 2 tours en FM4, avec un temps en 4:12***** … :(
Merci !
In english in GTplanet s'il vous plait. Perhaps you're using automatic transmission , you can't save gas if shift at max RPM i think i shoft at mid RPM bar +-. For Auto Trans , i think you need to use FM6 all the way.

McLaren MP4/4 '88 - Max PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.42

Side B - Rear A - Wing A

There is a "ALL TRACK" setting. The suspension yes is setted to fit any type of track in my humble opinion.
The rest , like downforce and gearbox , you'll have to set it for the track you're racing .
This one is ok for SPA and Suzuka .

Gran Turismo® 7_20240213183742.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240213183816.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240213183829.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240213183848.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 '19- 800 PP - Racing Tires - All around

The beast is here. Perfect 800PP or more. I've even driven it on route X with full power to test , the car go to 395kmh 245mph.
I've installled front part and rear aero , but i've take all out because i think the look was not ok. Even without the parts , it stay front and rear downforce. 250 front 350 rear. Perfect , enough.

The car don't take Wide body
EDIT:Rear diffuser is stock if my remember . If not put it on.
Rim width Wide / Offset Wide.

For the gearbox , with so much power and torque , you have to bring up 1st and 2d gear to have some good traction . It's huge.
To set the gearbox :
Set top speed minimum at 250kmh
Set final drive at 2.445 ratio
Set each individual gear ratio.
This gearbox is for Trial Mountain cup "Money maker".

View attachment 1133925View attachment 1133926View attachment 1133927

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Still my favourite car/tune in the game. Just love that ability to steer with a squeeze of the toes on the gas pedal, sending the back out into a drift but still being nicely controllable.

Any recommendations of other cars/tunes that can provide a similar experience?

Still my favourite car/tune in the game. Just love that ability to steer with a squeeze of the toes on the gas pedal, sending the back out into a drift but still being nicely controllable.

Any recommendations of other cars/tunes that can provide a similar experience?
I love Ferrari F8 Tributo by Praiano

So I've been using a tune for the '92 NSX Type R for 600 pp races but could you make an updated tune for it or 700pp races on 24 hr or lemans? I also need/want a 700pp tune for the 2020 (fk8) Civic Type R.

Pretty please 🤣. I love love love the gt500 NSX tune you made. It's got to be my favorite car in this game.

Also what's the better car to put the k20c motor into? The 98 CTR or ITR?

Last edited:
So I've been using a tune for the '92 NSX Type R for 600 pp races but could you make an updated tune for it or 700pp races on 24 hr or lemans? I also need/want a 700pp tune for the 2020 (fk8) Civic Type R.

Pretty please 🤣. I love love love the gt500 NSX tune you made. It's got to be my favorite car in this game.

Also what's the better car to put the k20c motor into? The 98 CTR or ITR?
About the K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20) , for Honda Civic (EK) Type R '98 , Honda Integra (DC2) Type R '98 or Mini Cooper S '65.... I don't know .
I don't drive or tune those FF cars. Anyway , i think you have to consider power and grip . This front wheel spin under acceleration turn those cars very annoying in my opinion. I hate this. Under this limit HPxGrip , they are very good cars.

Last edited:
Jaguar F-Type GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA gearbox.

My best GR3 top 1 at SPA , 1 second faster than the 2 position in my GR3 garage.

View attachment 1157483View attachment 1157484

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 280 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.560 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want.

View attachment 1157485View attachment 1157486View attachment 1157487

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What a great car. At the present it is my favoite Gr 3 car for the 5 race GT series!!Thanks @praiano63

Hello my Brazilian friend. could you take a look at Mazda Sedan XD. if you use a low turbine, then there is about 800 torque and if you do not turn further than 4000 rpm, then this is a very fast car at 550 PP. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 38
Back