PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,564 comments
Mazda RX7 Spirit R '02 - Maxed 818PP - Racing Soft Tires - Nordschleife Engine SWAP

Engine SWAP R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
Just to play around the Nordschleife , it was a $$ request for a time attack on "Granturismo Discord"

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

View attachment 1168486View attachment 1168487View attachment 1168488View attachment 1168489

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Nice setup, but i have too much trouble in hairpins...especially in suzuka

Last edited:
McLaren MP4/4 '88 - 930PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka

Rear A - Wing A

Easy win on Café 42 race 950PP 10 laps.
Still a very few understeer on it , setting aren't able to go further and it' still very fast and grippy. The only setting with some margin to induce some eagerness making free the rear end is the rear downforce. The problem is that you can start to drift on some points this way. I prefer a stable fast car for the race , i love it.

View attachment 1189377View attachment 1189378View attachment 1189379View attachment 1189380

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Is it worth the 8 million is there enough events to use this car on?

Is it worth the 8 million is there enough events to use this car on?

It can be detuned to 800pp and used in the WTC 800 events like Sardegna or in races like the neo-classic competition.
Yes for sure , it's an excelent car with maxed setting for 950PP race .
You can use at 800PP Sardinia with 200kg ballast and a higher front ride height. It's still a very good car to drive there but GR1 like Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna is still 2 second faster / lap.

Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
The stock is so horrible that i think that they did it on purpose. A real sabotage for the scuderia.
I did a setting for it , now it's very performant car. Great grip , good precision ,medium top speed , but it's a real rocket , very pleasant to race..

I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or what, but that tune/car is oddly good at the Le Mans 30 min race. It’s definitely not the fastest car in the long straight always, but the handling is absolutely incredible and so is the fuel economy and tire wear. I just did a one stop race. I pitted after the second lap because it started raining. I filled up and put intermediates on it. I noticed that the fuel level and tire wear were barely dropping, so I dropped it FM6 and got five laps out of it on one tank and set of intermediate tires.

That’s probably not happening on a race without rain, BUT I think you could do it if you did FM 6 from the beginning and pitted and did a tire change at the end of lap four and then could probably do FM1 and short shifting and finish it out on RH tires. The whole race on RH.

All I did was take out all the aero that you can and drop the power down with the limiter, using the stock turbo so I could get down to 700pp

Last edited:
GReddy Fugu Z - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - Norschleife

Wing Custom

Top 3 600PP on Nordschleife laping 7:14 in my hands. Excelent top speed. Can show some weird behaviors sometime like some light under steer out fast corner , you need to drive it a few to be used to his reactions.

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

McLaren MP4/4 '88 - 930PP - Racing Medium Tires - Suzuka

Rear A - Wing A

Easy win on Café 42 race 950PP 10 laps.
Still a very few understeer on it , setting aren't able to go further and it' still very fast and grippy. The only setting with some margin to induce some eagerness making free the rear end is the rear downforce. The problem is that you can start to drift on some points this way. I prefer a stable fast car for the race , i love it.

View attachment 1189377View attachment 1189378View attachment 1189379View attachment 1189380

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thanks ! You made me spend 8 millions on a car 👍🏻

Hi guys, I have an upcoming race on Willow Springs and the car I'm using is the Toyota Gr010 GR.1. I battle to get the car to turn well and it seems I'm 3 to 5 secs off pace. Any setup suggestions?

So i've bought this 🤬 lambo Veneno. It's not a bad car , his problem is a totally broken PP system for this car. You can lose or win 20PP or more in a single click on most of the parameters combined . All this without any physic logic . A real 100% roulette.
I'm not a pocker player , i hate gambling.
Because of this i'll do a maxed tune without paying attention to PP at all. I don't know. Wasted credits.

So i've bought this 🤬 lambo Veneno. It's not a bad car , his problem is a totally broken PP system for this car. You can lose or win 20PP or more in a single click on most of the parameters combined . All this without any physic logic . A real 100% roulette.
I'm not a pocker player , i hate gambling.
Because of this i'll do a maxed tune without paying attention to PP at all. I don't know. Wasted credits.
I feel like it kinda sucks maxed out and is amazing at 600-700pp. Its a monster maxed out. I hope you can tame the beast.

Yeah. I did a Veneno 600 pp tune that I posted on here that a lot of people like.
Maybe it would be a better idea if you posted your tunes on a separate page? The risk is that people looking for a Veneno tune (like me) would not find it, using Praiano‘s index of cars tuned by him...

Last edited:
Maybe it would be a better idea if you posted your tunes on a separate page? The risk is that people looking for a Veneno tune (like me) would not find it, using Praiano‘s index of cars tuned by him...
He told me it was ok and I’m glad I did it because it helped a lot of people. Also, he just said he’s only doing a max PP tune for it.

If you rely on the index’s of select tuners, you are missing out on a lot of really great tunes hidden within these forums.I highly recommend the search function if you’re really looking for something specific.

Yeah. I did a Veneno 600 pp tune that I posted on here that a lot of people like.
Btw- would you mind sending me that in a pm? So I have a perm spot for it, and kinda burnt out on the 700 sarthe race here lately.. thank you!!

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT Apex (SSV) - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife

8:07 in my hands. 8 seconds less than Renault 5 Turbo. A good reference.

Front A
Side B
Rear St
Wing A

View attachment 1150029View attachment 1150030

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 260 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 4.910 for Nordschleife or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1150031View attachment 1150032

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I put this setup on my levin, is the same car, right?

Yes they even both use the designation AE86, the only difference is that the Trueno has a more slanted hood and pop-up headlights where the Levin's hood is less slanted and has the headlights molded to the front fascia.

Like i've answered in an earlier post in may 15 , the real life car , same car same parts , same physics. But not 100% right in GT.

"I don't have a specific one. You can use the Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT Apex (AE86) '83 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife
Normally i don't use same settings even for same models just with different year. Like AMG GT S 2015 x AMG GT R 2017 , it don't work.
Yesterday i use the same base for Sprinter Trueno AE86 1983 and Sprinter Trueno Shuichi Shigeno Edition and they match perfectly.

Because of this , i suppose they are the same car Trueno / Levin . Just need a shorter gearbox.
Test it and give some feedback please."

Dodge Challenger R/T '70 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Le Mans / All track

Wide Car
Rims 15" Width Wide Offset St
Front A
Wing Custom

Yesterday i did a tune without front downforce and small rear wing at 150 points rear downforce. It was perfect and working nice for 700PP , but i delete the sheet by mistake and i spent all night searching this narrow setting window but in vain.
Finally i use front part A and wing custom. The car is more performant and also able with the same setting to run 600PP Tokyo Rain event with some muscle class and performance.

The engine is a Hellcat charger swap. Everybody know how to have this engine together with others ones.See upper post Video .

View attachment 1164670View attachment 1164671

1- set auto speed at the minimum 210kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.680 for Le Mans event saving gas. Use lower final gear for more RPM and other power range.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1164672View attachment 1164674View attachment 1164677

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
And how to get that engine????

Ford GT LM Spec II Test car - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Good car , good top speed and grip. I've tried all the ways to take out a strange bad behavior. The car tend to spin out of the hairpin or very slow speed turn. It's almost fixed now but need some care during those turns.

View attachment 1137426View attachment 1137427
1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track 2,145 for .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.
View attachment 1137428View attachment 1137429

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I hadnt tried this car since I ran 2 laps and discarded the car. This car is fast in the GT Championship.

Thank you Mr. @praiano63 for a great tune!!

Hello Praiano !

Do you have a spec for the BMW M3 03" with SWAP Z4 GT3? I can't fix this myself.. 😰

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Back