PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,835 comments
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA

Extremelly fast , stock setting had the tendency to lose the rear end due to huge torque , Now it's resolved.

View attachment 1127705View attachment 1127706View attachment 1127707

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I won the Daytona GR.3 race I’ve been struggling with first try with that tune. It’s so fast and so easy to drive fast.

Did I understand you correctly that you think the GR3 Z4 is faster?

I just used your F8 tributo tune and it's amazing dropped 5 seconds off my fastest lap time on my first lap on deep forest. Comparing your tune to my attempt at tuning idk how I ever won a race. I used to fight the car through every turn now I'm planted and able to throttle out of turns with absolutely no assists. Any chance you could do a 700pp Dodge Viper GTS '13 and the new Nissan Z soon? Would love to try some high PP FRs that I really struggle with. Thanks for all these tunes you're a mad scientist!
All the good cars i can have with my credits will tuned. Those are for sure will be prioritized . Time & credits.

Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around

I can do all the GR4 races ,like WTC 700 , for the consumption i put eco at 6 short shifting , or any 700PP race with roads cars.It very easy to drive . Fast as the lighting.. One another weapon.

-Wide body
-Aero Parts
-Skirts

View attachment 1126357View attachment 1126358View attachment 1126359View attachment 1126360

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I have everything set up the same but hp is at 480 and torque at 506? Also only 687 pp? What am I missing here

Last edited:
Ok I guess I’m an idiot, overlooked the race ecu. I’m at 509 hp, 521 Nm and 695pp now. Too much under steer under braking and turn in for me but I can adjust it a little. It’s fast for sure

Last edited:
Ok I guess I’m an idiot, overlooked the race ecu. I’m at 509 hp, 521 Nm and 695pp now. Too much under steer under braking and turn in for me but I can adjust it a little. It’s fast for sure
Your torque is ok but in NM . My sheet is in ft-lb
Perhaps your power is BHP i don't know. Your PP is low , it can be your gearbox , there is a huge bug considering gear ratio /PP
For under steer you're doing the right thing. This is a base setting , it's ok for me , you can adapt to you using this base. Good luck , have a fun drive.

You can reset to factory body work when you unlock the extreme race part of the tuning thing. Have you tried it? Might be your solution.

I posted this elsewhere, but I should have posted here -

Does anyone know, if you buy a second car the same as one you already have, can you interchange parts? I have the Z28 Camaro, and I tuned it. But I mistakenly put an extra weight reduction on it. Can't remove that (or put it back, as the case may be). I'm using one of @praiano63 's tunes, and I'm hoping, since I just spent over 100K in upgrades that I can simply buy a new car and put all those parts on it!

Edit - received the answer - bad news it seems, as I can't do that. Plus, I can't just buy that Camaro....

Mr. Praiano. What do you think is the best car for Nürburgring 800pp?
Gtr Nismo?
It's a difficult task . AI cars in GT7 , mainly GR3 cars , show an extraordinary retake and torque mastering . Impossible to match for us. Nurb GP have a lot of slow turns that need this torque mastering out corner. The best car must be the easiest to dominate in this conditions. For the moment , with the GR3 cars i know in GT7 , perhaps BMW Z4 and McLaren .... Hard to tell . I don't have the GTR

Last edited:
Hi , this not a bug. G29 do this in straight when force is not applied on it . Normally with huge downforce cars like Red Bull X2019 . Just low your FFB till the problem stop. For others cars like GR3 no problems , i use G29 at 8/8 or even 10/10
Thanks for your suggestion! I tried with the ds4, but I experience the same thing, but it happens only on that track and with wind coming on the front: it's a bit like acquaplaning, the front becomes very light.
Anyway, on the subject of the G29, did you experience calibration problems on the pedals? I notice that with throttle fully pressed sometimes the throttle input is not 100%, but it happens only for a few seconds and then it's normal again. I don't know why, maybe it's a fault with my pedals.

Thanks for your suggestion! I tried with the ds4, but I experience the same thing, but it happens only on that track and with wind coming on the front: it's a bit like acquaplaning, the front becomes very light.
Anyway, on the subject of the G29, did you experience calibration problems on the pedals? I notice that with throttle fully pressed sometimes the throttle input is not 100%, but it happens only for a few seconds and then it's normal again. I don't know why, maybe it's a fault with my pedals.
Impossible to calibrate G29 on GT7. Only the 2 FFB options in the game. It happen that the brake blink a bit alone. Acceleration more rarelly. Option to repair , WD40 but not 100% and temporary. Only good thing is opening the pedals and clean all contacts. 100% ok.
I had 3 G29 and 1G27 .:lol::lol:

GR4 & GR3 McLaren settings soon today. GR4 is animal.

IMG_20220324_085311.jpg

McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around - 1.34
For mixed slow , medium and fast turns , use medium turbo for better retake out corner. The High RPM turbo is a few 5 kmh faster on long straight only.
If you need more front grip , low the rear downforce but doing this you'll need to reduce the Power for same PP.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
I use stock gearbox , 2PP gain and almost the same performance.
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)

UPDATE 20/05/2022

New update for this excelent car , i've added a turbo medium RPM. More stability and few more grip. Still original gearbox that work perfectly .

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
You are a machine Praiano, approaching 40 cars in 3 weeks!

Here's my favorite Gr3 car atm, the underrated Alfa 4C. Probably the slowest car in GTS, but not in GT7. I'm new to tuning so I'm taking my time, and only adjusting LSD/gears/ARB/camber. But today, I decided to play around with Damper Rebound and realized that it had a big effect on the transient phase (mid corner when car stabilizes before throttle exit).

Result -- a gain of 0.6 sec and now a PB of 2.16.7 at the Gr3 GT CUP event at SPA. When are you going to try the Alfa? I wanna compare tunes.

1648149850628.png

1648149903601.png

Sony ought to just give you one for reviewing the PS5 and GT7. Not sure how to go about asking them.
I agree with you !! :lol::lol:;);) Myself i don't know to do such a thing , with sony or PD .... With a little TGT wheel , with a red ribbon knot around the top :dopey::dopey:
I've forgot ! You need to be a top driver and been selected to the regional FIA events...... Too much for my skills.

Anyway , we have reaching almost 80% of the payment for the new PS5. I have already ordered the machine. It will be delivered around day 7 of april . :)
A big Thanks you to all of you .

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

This car is amazing , very performant , safe , agressive , great driving pleasure.You can use it from 550PP Sport hard tires till Racing soft tires close to 700PP. All this staying with the same behaviors .
One of the Ferrari to keep on the top of your list.
You can modulate the downforce depending your need , fast track or grip tune... For this increase or decrease the downforce value for both front and rear proportionally.

-WIDE BODY
- AERO PARTS FRONT AND REAR ADDED

View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I tried this in Ferrari circuit event and I gave up after few tries xD. Rear just wants to kill you on Autodrome Lago Maggiore track and you have to be very very very careful with steering and throttle input on high speed corners.

Last edited:
I tried this in Ferrari circuit event and I gave up after few tries xD. Rear just wants to kill you on Autodrome Lago Maggiore track and you have to be very very very careful with steering and throttle input on high speed corners.
I have to check again this car , several peoples were reporting this. Off the top of my head it was like on rail...
Thanks.

Hello praiano63, your tunes are truly awesome. I thinking about the most common cars in the game that people own. Other than the cars awarded in the Menu Books, it is the:
  • Toyota Supra GT500 '97 Castrol TOM’S Supra (Pre-order Bonus)
  • Mazda RX-VISION GT3 Concept (Stealth). (Pre-order Bonus)
  • Porsche 917K Living Legend (Pre-order Bonus)
  • Toyota GR Yaris RZ "high performance" '20 (Comes with the 25th Anniversary Edition)
You have already tunes the Toyota Supra & Mazda RX-VISION. Could you please tune the Porsche 917K & the Toyota GR Yaris? Especially the Yaris, it handles like crap, the back end likes to try and pass the front end. If you could work your magic. By the way, if you don't have the Yaris, it's only $45,600 & has a bunch of parts pre-installed. Thanks.

jag gr3! anyone please. ive been trying to tune by watching the PP go up or down when i alter something and if its always going up am i going in right direction?

Last edited:
Back