• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,892 comments
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

So this is my first 1.23 tune. A lot of things change for PP setting cars. Low front end high rear end for max grip and eagerness , without influence on PP system. Setting the downforce for the best balance without increasing so much PP , able to add some more power instead.

The car is 7:05 in my hand , 8 seconds faster than my best car before 1.23 . A real beast.
It's possible to use the car on Tokyo rain too , just put Hard compound tires , increase the power to 600PP and set final gear to reach 340 kmh.

View attachment 1196285View attachment 1196286View attachment 1196287View attachment 1196288

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Damn shame stupid looking suspension is still a thing. Oh well

Mazda RX7 GT-X FC '90 - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - Nordschleife

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front St - Side St - Rear A - Wing Custom

The car is 7:11 in my hand , 6 seconds slower than my best car 1.23 Impreza '99 . .

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Looks like I over reacted. My cars PP levels haven’t really changed much.
Yes , it depend , but for sure you can turn the car more performant for the same PP now after 1.23
Damn shame stupid looking suspension is still a thing. Oh well
It's better than an inverted rake in GT6 GT5 with the front end very high in the sky. I like the look. Check F1 Red bull , and others real race cars i remember this way.

En fuego! Quickest of the tunes I’ve found and easier to drive than one might think.

Nice time! How did you set it up? You inspired me, so I used Praiano’s tune and threw every performance part I could on mine and used the high RPM supercharger, RH tires (and IM), but I added 50kg to 50R because the weight distribution is so bad in it. I probably should have adjusted the tuning on the rear suspension to compensate for the added weight, but it handled well.

Unfortunately, it rained a lot and the track was wet from the third lap till the end so my best time was my first lap @4:12. It does not handle very well on IM tires, but does well on RH on that tune.

Nice time! How did you set it up? You inspired me, so I used Praiano’s tune and threw every performance part I could on mine and used the high RPM supercharger, RH tires (and IM), but I added 50kg to 50R because the weight distribution is so bad in it. I probably should have adjusted the tuning on the rear suspension to compensate for the added weight, but it handled well.

Unfortunately, it rained a lot and the track was wet from the third lap till the end so my best time was my first lap @4:12. It does not handle very well on IM tires, but does well on RH on that tune.
I’ll check and post in the morning (I’ve been neglecting posting my variations in my thread recently).

This is a wonderful retune of the Sauber C9 - I don't know if its my imagination, but the car is feels more like it's running on rails at high speed. The rear tends to come out on me a little on that last left hand turn on Sardegna but otherwise I thoroughly enjoy driving this car with the new spec. Nice retune Pra!

I can only manage 1.37's in this car, whereas I can do 1.34's in the Mazda 787B and GRO10, but no less enjoyable. Shame you can't share your ghost, I'd love to see your lines!

Last edited:
This is a wonderful retune of the Sauber C9 - I don't know if its my imagination, but the car is feels more like it's running on rails at high speed. The rear tends to come out on me a little on that last left hand turn on Sardegna but otherwise I thoroughly enjoy driving this car with the new spec. Nice retune Pra!

I can only manage 1.37's in this car, whereas I can do 1.34's in the Mazda 787B and GRO10, but no less enjoyable. Shame you can't share your ghost, I'd love to see your lines!
I can only echo this. The tune is great. Now I need to work on my driving skills - my best lap with the C9 is currently a 1:39, so quite some (enjoyable) room for improvement...;-)!

I’m assuming the best starting approach for many of these tunes now would be to lower the horse power to fit the previous pp of the tune, then lower the suspension height and keep the other suspension settings roughly the same. Then test how it handles and if it’s still good, set the gears for the new horse power level.

@praiano63 Can you confirm whether this approach is a good one? At least as a temporary solution?

Last edited:
Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 29/08/2022

26:36 in my hands . Shift half RPM bar for the first part , pit stop lap 7 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1187987View attachment 1187988View attachment 1187989View attachment 1187990View attachment 1187991View attachment 1187992

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Im sure i configured my nsx the exact same way and my pp is 655, cant understand what i am doing wrong.
No wide body, rims 19 (wide), front A, side B and custom wing

Attachments

• png3.jpg
    png3.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 22
  • png2.jpg
    png2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 22
  • png.jpg
    png.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 22
Im sure i configured my nsx the exact same way and my pp is 655, cant understand what i am doing wrong.
No wide body, rims 19 (wide), front A, side B and custom wing

This setting is before the latest update i think,so it needs some fettling to get to 600PP.

but in the title says he updated yesterday

He updated it on the 29th of August, not September.
I need to revisit all my cars .
The 1.23 OK are writen in red in the first post of the garage , with a mention 1.23

I'm going to update some cars for Tokyo event soon.

Last edited:
Have a look at your veneno tune,is it worth running it on Tokyo after the pp change?
I tried everything, this is the only way to get it under 600pp.

I haven’t run it yet, but try switching to comfort hard tires. That dropped it under 600 so then I raised the power back up. Hopefully, it’s not completely ruined with comfort tires.
D0C2DC2C-B660-4639-995A-EF9C4210AB66.jpeg

Last edited:
I tried everything, this is the only way to get it under 600pp.

I haven’t run it yet, but try switching to comfort hard tires. That dropped it under 600 so then I raised the power back up. Hopefully, it’s not completely ruined with comfort tires.
View attachment 1196510
It’s horrible on comfort tires. It just understeers into walls.

I’ll try @praiano63 ‘s 600pp on comfort tires and see if it’s any better.

Chevrolet Corvette C7 '14 - 700PP - Racing hard tires -Nordschleife / All around
Baddddddd luck with the timing on the rain, it came at the end of L2 so I had to finish the race on a 3-lap burn instead of 2. I honestly think I can crack 4:00 with this tune at FM2. How a car can be this quick and that easy to drive is a testament to your skills as a tuner.

22A52A96-C4F3-42DC-84BA-0575F378A8C8.jpeg

It’s horrible on comfort tires. It just understeers into walls.

I’ll try @praiano63 ‘s 600pp on comfort tires and see if it’s any better.
What if you ditch the CH tyres and ramp up the ballast?Ive got 467hp with about roughly 1700kg,running SH and custom manual trans as it drops the PP slightly,not the racing one.I didnt do the full weight reduction so i can up the weight slightly.The Huracan,not gr4 version,is still competitive as is my murcielago,i`ve not tried the veneno yet as im away from my console

What if you ditch the CH tyres and ramp up the ballast?Ive got 467hp with about roughly 1700kg,running SH and custom manual trans as it drops the PP slightly,not the racing one.I didnt do the full weight reduction so i can up the weight slightly.The Huracan,not gr4 version,is still competitive as is my murcielago,i`ve not tried the veneno yet as im away from my console
How did you get it to 600 on SH tires? I tried everything, all the ballast, took off all performance parts and 70%/70% on the limiter/ecu and I was still over 600 on SH tires.

I just did Praiano’s 600 pp tune exactly but with CH tires and added power back and got it back up to 596 hp. I normally run TCS one in that race. I did zero and drifted it half way way around the track. That was fun as ****, but beyond my skill level because I always hit a wall once or twice and kept getting 5-10 sec of penalties. Someone who is good at drifting could get ~2 min/lap. I was doing 2:15-2:20 after penalties.

I’ve only been doing 2 laps at a time trying new set ups and techniques.

Edit: it’s probably my stage 4 weight reduction screwing me. I might need to buy another Veneno.

Last edited:
Back