PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,890 comments
Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around
1.23 tune
2 seconds faster than my previous 1.22 tune. The fact to use low front high rear downforce and low front ride height high rear ride height turn the car very grippy and still fast (same power even gaining 6PP on my predecent tune)
Extremely fast anywhere. Top 1 lap at Suzuka , a combination of grip , power & speed.Very performant on this kind of track.

View attachment 1197010View attachment 1197011

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.170 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1197012View attachment 1197013

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thank you @praiano63 This thing is great again!!

Hey Boss, after 1.23, is there a way to save this car? Its now at 813 PP (my version of it). It was my fastest GR2.
Lexus RC F GT500 '16 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia

Nissan Silvia K'S Type S S14 '94 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo rain / Nordschleife

WIDE CAR
Rims up to you
Width Wide
Offset Wide.

Front St
Side St
Rear St
Wing Custom.

Excelent grip on Tokyo , medium top speed , this is a maxi tune , the car is performant for 600PP but i already bought another car to do a 500PP / 550PP car , the is his best range i think.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n3.jpg
n4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Anyone looking for an 800 PP tune for Sardegna or the new Tokyo 800 PP race, I took McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA / All track and removed the High RPM turbo, upped the Top Speed to 320 and lowered the Body Height to 70 / 80 (Front / Rear). It is not a perfect tune (I'm sure the maestro could tweak it even further), but it easily wins Sardegna and new Tokyo 800 PP race. As a added bonus, removing the High RPM Turbo actually improves gas mileage. It drives like it's on rails and is very enjoyable. 1:35 laps on Sardegna and 1:52 laps on Tokyo without too much stress for me on controller (I'm sure a motivated driver could easily beat those times).

It have to match , with the wide car option you install customs rims and Width and offset wide. I've checked this now.

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide
Offset wide

Front A - Side St - Rear St - Wing Custom

Engine tuning is optional but need "weight reduction 2"
Yess, i bought different rims and sizes ro test. None of them change to wide offset and width. Took the same parts as you.

Maybe it still has to do with the livery. I am thinking about buying a stock new one but its not that important. When i saw your "subaru 600 Nürburgring" i thought there was a Nordschleife Singleplayer Race for it. There is none so im not that interested any more. ;-)

Still have to try so many other tunes.

I have a important question… when you make these tunes most of them are for 600pp or 700pp but can i use the same stats if i wanted to use the car at 800pp or 850pp? By just changing the tires mayb or turning up the power reduction or buying engine upgrades? Would those stats numbers u used work as effective for 800/900pp ?

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
Suzuki cappuccino whith rx7 engine swap 😍
1.59min on Tokyo event for me
Sure I can be faster
All that's missing is the master touch 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20221002_142937.jpg
    IMG_20221002_142937.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 39
Well, caught your lap time, but way off your total time and my weather was pretty friendly as well. Time to strip some more upgrades!

View attachment 1163945
Man, the gt Black series rocks. Was using inter and racing Hard with ecu to Limit it down to 699 lp. Got rain from round 2 Till the end but Was able to use rh tires for the last two rounds. Was using fuel on 6 and only the last round on 1/2. This car is burning fuel....😳

Attachments

• 20221002_165641.jpg
    20221002_165641.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20221002_170031.jpg
    20221002_170031.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 19
I have a important question… when you make these tunes most of them are for 600pp or 700pp but can i use the same stats if i wanted to use the car at 800pp or 850pp? By just changing the tires mayb or turning up the power reduction or buying engine upgrades? Would those stats numbers u used work as effective for 800/900pp ?
I'm not totally sure about it, but I guess most cars you can use at a higher PP just by changing tires and turning up the power by upgrading engine or by ECU and power reduction use. Some cars absolutely don't work though, either by too much power or torque.

I'm not totally sure about it, but I guess most cars you can use at a higher PP just by changing tires and turning up the power by upgrading engine or by ECU and power reduction use. Some cars absolutely don't work though, either by too much power or torque.
Also, technically you should adjust the natural frequency (spring rate) to compensate for different tire compounds. Some cars it doesn’t matter that much though

Man, the gt Black series rocks. Was using inter and racing Hard with ecu to Limit it down to 699 lp. Got rain from round 2 Till the end but Was able to use rh tires for the last two rounds. Was using fuel on 6 and only the last round on 1/2. This car is burning fuel....😳
IIRC I had to make some adjustments to get it to turn 3 laps, will check tomorrow and post.

Considering now that suspension and diff. does not effect PP. Would it be better to lower the ride height on most of the tunes from before the 1.23 update.

Considering now that suspension and diff. does not effect PP. Would it be better to lower the ride height on most of the tunes from before the 1.23 update.
Was tinking so too but some setups where reacting very slow in turning in to corners after lowering the suspension others are not...
I'm absolut Bad at creating setups so i'm no reference :(

Hi everybody.
Suzuki cappuccino whith rx7 engine swap 😍
1.59min on Tokyo event for me
Sure I can be faster
All that's missing is the master touch 😉
I just did that engine swap because I had the engine and I didn’t know it was available. Thank you for the heads up.

I just tried Le Mans with it just for fun. Mine is completely maxed out so it has 485hp and only weighs 1523 lbs. it’s actually not that bad, except braking and when you lose control, hold on, you’re just along for the ride. Braking is scary and I can’t imagine doing 210 mph in a Cappuccino like I just did. That must be terrifying irl. :lol:

I haven’t tried tuning it. All I did was try mine with Praiano’s tune with the suspension lowered halfway and RH tires. That’s not remotely fair to the tune since it was for a different engine with vastly different power output and a different track

Last edited:
The overall balance stay the same , so yes you can use the same numbers 100PP above or down from a given PP the car was setting for.
The only parameters you have to pay attention , are :

Longitudinal grip : Acceleration LSD can be lowered to control sudden wheel spin on the external wheel , it can happen when you increase power.

Weight transfer above the 4 corners of the suspension: When you increase grip using softer tires compounds , you can increase springs stiffness , same amount on the 4 suspensions to contain mass transfer , avoiding the grip to pass over the tires.
You can also increase the Antiroll bars a few more points.

There also some exceptions off course. Normally on Maxed road cars using powerfull turbos increasing a lot the HP , you'll have to use some extremes settings to contain the car on his driving line. In this case , the normal medium powered car setting , will not able to contain the excess of power.

I hope i'll +- clear with this explanation..... not easy sometime to express myself in a clear way. :lol: :cheers:;)

Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model - 730PP - All tracks

New tune update 15/06/2022
I didn't improve the car so much , it was already a good car. Almost 0.800 better on Suzuka and SPA.
I finished the car at Maggiore to set a gearbox but it can drive Suzuka and SPA also.
Let's say that the car is close to the top 5 GR3 cars but not in it in my opinion. Just a good easy car.

View attachment 1161594View attachment 1161595

Gearbox for Maggiore , SPA , Suzuka....
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.190 for other track needing different top speed increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1161596View attachment 1161597

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Could anybody tell me how to find this livery please?

I just did that engine swap because I had the engine and I didn’t know it was available. Thank you for the heads up.

I just tried Le Mans with it just for fun. Mine is completely maxed out so it has 485hp and only weighs 1523 lbs. it’s actually not that bad, except braking and when you lose control, hold on, you’re just along for the ride. Braking is scary and I can’t imagine doing 210 mph in a Cappuccino like I just did. That must be terrifying irl. :lol:

I haven’t tried tuning it. All I did was try mine with Praiano’s tune with the suspension lowered halfway and RH tires. That’s not remotely fair to the tune since it was for a different engine with vastly different power output and a different track
I also tried it, had my difficulties controlling the abundant power for such a light car..
@praiano63: Maybe you could have a look...😉?

I think i still have the engine , but it's not a priority . I have so much other cars to retune actually in my list.
Hi Praiano,
when you have a quick look over your setups, are the most of them useless now or it's about changing some details of some after the update? I'm interested if your awesome setups are still working? For me it's not about the last xx.100 just your meaning Overall.
You have changed so much for me with your great work and i am so thankfull 😊

Hi Praiano,
when you have a quick look over your setups, are the most of them useless now or it's about changing some details of some after the update? I'm interested if your awesome setups are still working? For me it's not about the last xx.100 just your meaning Overall.
You have changed so much for me with your great work and i am so thankfull 😊
Like i've explain several posts before :

"All my cars pre 1.23 are still good regard to their balance and driving behaviors. There is no difference about physics at all.
But it's a fact that they can be more performant now.
The cards are differents for a different game. Rear Downforce reduce PP , Front downforce increase PP . All the suspensions settings don't have any influence to PP. You just need to play with this cards now."
;) ;)

Like i've explain several posts before :

"All my cars pre 1.23 are still good regard to their balance and driving behaviors. There is no difference about physics at all.
But it's a fact that they can be more performant now.
The cards are differents for a different game. Rear Downforce reduce PP , Front downforce increase PP . All the suspensions settings don't have any influence to PP. You just need to play with this cards now."
;) ;)
Thank you sir 👍
Wasn't reading all the new posts, sorry mate 😔

Anyone looking for an 800 PP tune for Sardegna or the new Tokyo 800 PP race, I took McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA / All track and removed the High RPM turbo, upped the Top Speed to 320 and lowered the Body Height to 70 / 80 (Front / Rear). It is not a perfect tune (I'm sure the maestro could tweak it even further), but it easily wins Sardegna and new Tokyo 800 PP race. As a added bonus, removing the High RPM Turbo actually improves gas mileage. It drives like it's on rails and is very enjoyable. 1:35 laps on Sardegna and 1:52 laps on Tokyo without too much stress for me on controller (I'm sure a motivated driver could easily beat those times).
It's so performant and so stable you barely need to drive it all. And excellent fuel economy too. I do love it very much, one of my fave cars of the entire game. It almost feels like cheating just how easily it dominates in all the 800PP races even if it's not the fastest of the Pra tunes at this range.

Last edited:
The overall balance stay the same , so yes you can use the same numbers 100PP above or down from a given PP the car was setting for.
The only parameters you have to pay attention , are :

Longitudinal grip : Acceleration LSD can be lowered to control sudden wheel spin on the external wheel , it can happen when you increase power.

Weight transfer above the 4 corners of the suspension: When you increase grip using softer tires compounds , you can increase springs stiffness , same amount on the 4 suspensions to contain mass transfer , avoiding the grip to pass over the tires.
You can also increase the Antiroll bars a few more points.

There also some exceptions off course. Normally on Maxed road cars using powerfull turbos increasing a lot the HP , you'll have to use some extremes settings to contain the car on his driving line. In this case , the normal medium powered car setting , will not able to contain the excess of power.

I hope i'll +- clear with this explanation..... not easy sometime to express myself in a clear way. :lol: :cheers:;)
Thank You !!!! Happy driving

Ferrari La Ferrari '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks

Rims up to you
Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1169614View attachment 1169615

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.097
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1169616View attachment 1169617View attachment 1169618

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Jesus. This tune on this la Ferrari is one of my favorite cars to drive now. Unbelievable feeling in this car.

Wish I'd driven this earlier - so much fun. Not the fastest drive but man it handles like a dream, especially around those high speed corners.
Wow!! I was worried that this car would be ruined but you did your magic once again! I was only 0.1 seconds slower than my best - essentially the car remains dominant. Still my fastest GR2!! Thanks again!!! :bowdown:

Edit: did another run and 0.2 sec faster than my previous best!

Back