PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,561 comments
BMW M3 SPORT Evolution '89 - Sport tires - All around

A lot of people love and ask for this iconic car to race it for daily or longer championships.
The car give an excelente driving sensation , technical but easy to lead from top GT drivers to beginners. From Tokyo , Tsukuba to Nordschleife.

-I've the idea to build a simple OPEN suspension setting & Custom LSDiferencial

-Just adding a "Weight reduction Stage 1

- WIDE BODY

-News wheels with any SPORT TIRES:
-Rim width WIDE
-Offset WIDE

-Custom parts:
-Front aero part & Side skirt & Wings aerofoil(custom one)

View attachment 1123191View attachment 1123195

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
If you guys have not tried this tune yet. Don't sleep on it. This car is awesome, very responsive & a real joy to drive. Great work Praiano63

Could you post that Yaris set up lol. I would love that..
The Yaris fire the Subaru easy. It's 2,07 regular 2:06 my best for me on Trial mountain Sport soft 550pp. Here is a quick setting , i'll not publish in the garage yet. Just as a project. The car have a brake bug. Need to brake inline or very carefull with your wheel input when begin a turn. If you do this 10 laps , you'll able to race the subaru easy. Just under the limit and you can lap 2.08 safe.
Only the rear wing full 170
rim wide .....
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Praino u gotta do the viper and corvette next pleaaasee. Those cars are amazing too. I tried the mclaren gr3 for the daily race but it didnt do good much or is it me?
What viper and corvette GR3 and GR4 i still don't have .

The Yaris fire the Subaru easy. It's 2,07 regular 2:06 my best for me on Trial mountain Sport soft 550pp. Here is a quick setting , i'll not publish in the garage yet. Just as a project. The car have a brake bug. Need to brake inline or very carefull with your wheel input when begin a turn. If you do this 10 laps , you'll able to race the subaru easy. Just under the limit and you can lap 2.08 safe.
rim wide .....
View attachment 1128913View attachment 1128914View attachment 1128915

The ‘15 Viper SRT GT3-R please!

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around

EDIT: 25/03/2022 Done new setting .
If you find your car "to much rear end happy ", Increase the LSD INITIAL till ok. Beware this move will tight a bit your car.
This car is amazing , very performant , safe , agressive , great driving pleasure.You can use it from 550PP Sport hard tires till Racing soft tires close to 700PP. All this staying with the same behaviors .
One of the Ferrari to keep on the top of your list.
You can modulate the downforce depending your need , fast track or grip tune... For this increase or decrease the downforce value for both front and rear proportionally.

-WIDE BODY
- AERO PARTS FRONT AND REAR ADDED
View attachment 1128718View attachment 1128719View attachment 1128722

View attachment 1122716

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hello Praiano
First of all i would like to thank u for ur great share of this fine work im really appreciate it.
Could u post image of the other parts of ferrari 308 tuning of the turbo, brake, and body modification if you reduced the weight

Hey everyone, just want to say that Praiano63 is a legend. Been following his wonderful tunes for many years and these genuinely make Many cars more playable and give a competitive edge.

I didn’t realise till recently, that a good way to thank him is to donate to him a gift. Also I didn’t realise that he still running the game on PS4. so I donated a little, so hopefully he can eventually he get a PS5 for his rig.

Praiano63 doesn’t mention the gifting often (unlike some of my favourite GT YouTubers). So if you are in a position in life and you have benefited from these fantastic tunes, then maybe consider giving a gift. Of course many people are not in that position in life, so continue to enjoy the tunes. It is obvious Praiano63 loves sharing his knowledge for free as it is looks like a passion of his and he is not here for the dollars.

Just for awareness and I am not here guilt trip people.

also this thread is fantastic very minimal negative responses, keep up the great vibes.

Last edited:
rim wide .....
View attachment 1128913View attachment 1128914View attachment 1128915

Huge improvement vs the stock tuning, bravo! Here's a pic of the 25th Anniversary livery for Canada:

Gran Turismo® 7_20220325144428.jpg

One more question and I wont take any more time. Did you add a wide body kit. Or any aero kits to the Yaris? And what size wheels and did you go with wide wheels and off set wheels?

Last edited:
I didn’t realise till recently, that a good way to thank him is to donate to him a gift. Also I didn’t realise that he still running the game on PS4. so I donated a little, so hopefully he can eventually he get a PS5 for his rig.

Praiano63 doesn’t mention the gifting often (unlike some of my favourite GT YouTubers)
This is a great idea, make it easy for all of us to support you...with GT7 being focused on tuning and the physics finally rising to realistic levels, this may be a fine opportunity for you to have a bit of the limelight.

I don't mind at all giving microtransactions to players who help other players.

Thank you for this thread. One question, how do I know which tuning shop items to buy for each car? I do not believe they are stated.

Hello Praiano
First of all i would like to thank u for ur great share of this fine work im really appreciate it.
Could u post image of the other parts of ferrari 308 tuning of the turbo, brake, and body modification if you reduced the weight
Sorry , done !!;)
Hey everyone, just want to say that Praiano63 is a legend. Been following his wonderful tunes for many years and these genuinely make Many cars more playable and give a competitive edge.

Praiano63 doesn’t mention the gifting often (unlike some of my favourite GT YouTubers). So if you are in a position in life and you have benefited from these fantastic tunes, then maybe consider giving a gift. Of course many people are not in that position in life, so continue to enjoy the tunes. It is obvious Praiano63 loves sharing his knowledge for free as it is looks like a passion of his and he is not here for the dollars.

Just for awareness and I am not here guilt trip people.

also this thread is fantastic very minimal negative responses, keep up the great vibes.
Thanks a lot for the kinds words. You right , it's an old hobby. 1999 GT1 , GT5 for first tuning garage. I'm 59 , pizzaiolo since 9 years , before working in the frozen fish processing , 10 years without any real car for me , i don't go anywhere but on my local beach , i don't need. Only virtuals bolids. I'm not poor , i'm not rich , i just know that without first APP garage since GT5 , youtube garage GTsport , i wouldn't able to pay for 2 PS4 and now a PS5 :dopey:, G29 (3 G29 & 1 G27) . Lately Logitech Brasil gave the last G29 to me for free.
I was a bit tired with GTSport. GT7 put me on again with a lot of passion for the game. Like GT1 with the subaru impreza on Trial Mountain. I'm sure we will get good updates soon , even playing this buggy game this way , i'm a happy man.
PS5 is already payed almost 100% , delivery at home in 10 days +-. Thanks a lot for the friendly donators. Very cool from you all.
With one of my kids
10006592_623319581089344_2102749881_n.jpg
One more question and I wont take any more time. Did you add a wide body kit. Or any aero kits to the Yaris? And what size wheels and did you go with wide wheels and off set wheels?
Wheels size same as stock , NO Wide body , Rims wide , offset wide , only rear aero. The last on the right.
KJF
I do not believe they are stated
Sure , every parts name belong to a special session , like racing muffler , racing air filter .... belong to the racing page sheet;
Others sport in sport sheet , or extrem....
Also the part list like :Engine tuning / bodywork.

I also was lost during the first week. Quickly you'll do everything automatically.

Last edited:
Hey man I just been using the Nissan gtr tune....Wow I think only thing I did different was use medium tires and took alittle power away.... I had troubles cornering with the hard tires. That car drives amazing and whats weird it feels faster with medium tires, my lap times were saying so. Maby I'm crazy. But dam that's a great tune! Thank you sir!

Great work as always praiano!! Just wondering, do you have any tunes for the AMG GT black series
Thanks. I only have the AMG GTR '17 for the moment . The '17 is almost perfect with stock setting. Sure i will buy it later. The '17 have still enough power for road car . I hope the black serie allow to use the full aero pack to help the grip.

Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Stock setting is slow , poor top speed , lazy front , huge uncontrolable torque (for me) , now i think it's ok any track with this setup . Gearbox setted for SPA , but i use anywhere till top speed is ok. Very safe , fast , good grip overall , throttle is easy , can go full gas early ( If you a more wild rear end , increase accel LSD from 10 , set it up to your need.)
Can be used maxed tune full power , i win WTC800 suzuka easy with it.

*In this picture , those are the Maxed full power specs.

viper1.jpg
viper2.jpg
viper3.jpg
viper4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

Very good GR3 , not N°1 for the moment , N°1 is(BMW Z4) but inside the top 4 , Very easy to drive , problem with torque snap oversteer out corner , This setting allow MAXED TUNE for GT800 events.

View attachment 1128294View attachment 1128295View attachment 1128297

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
how was the gearing set..when i put top speed to 200 i dont get the ratios

Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Stock setting is slow , poor top speed , lazy front , huge uncontrolable torque (for me) , now i think it's ok any track with this setup . Gearbox setted for SPA , but i use anywhere till top speed is ok. Very safe , fast , good grip overall , throttle is easy , can go full gas early ( If you a more wild rear end , increase accel LSD from 10 , set it up to your need.)
Can be used maxed tune full power , i win WTC800 suzuka easy with it.

*In this picture , those are the Maxed full power specs.
Thank you! I haven’t tried to max it out yet, but the 730pp tune is really easy to drive fast!

Back