PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,876 comments
First of all I want to thank you for all your hard work with sharing your tunes for the public... Personally I use your tunes since Gt 5 and that you made an app for Gt6 was just awsome, drove back Then with a Logitech g29, sold it cause of space and time was very limited... Get back with gt Sport in end of 2021 and now with Gt7 i use simply the Ds4 with the base Ps4 but this game is so much fun, really the nostalgic feeling of the old GT's and im looking forward to use your tunes.
So again thank you for your work and keep save!!

Hello so I’ve got the r32 GTR. Wanting to use it in the championship against the GR4 cars. What would you recommend?
I don't know if the game will allow you to use it. I love the R32 too , i would love to have one .... soon.
First time being serious with GT. Will there be daily race tunes posted here?
I'm finishing a Honda NSX R '02 for Deep forest for this week , this is my first setting for GT7 with the features and physics of GT7 .....

Last edited:
Camaro Z28 is a real beast at 550pp or 600pp.
Stock settings are weird and almost undrivable for me.

I did 2 settings both pp to join the american league.Now it's the best road car i've driven so far. Very precise front , steady reat , easy to control under accel...
I'm going to post it perhaps tomorrow.

I don't know if the game will allow you to use it. I love the R32 too , i would love to have one .... soon.

I'm finishing a Honda NSX R '02 for Deep forest for this week , this is my first setting for GT7 with the features and physics of GT7 .....
Yeah a championship requires u to use a car around 700pp to beat gr4 cars.

porsche tune for 650 pp race in on the ring 😇

Recommendations for the Porsche 911 Cup? I have the '09 911.

Yeah a championship requires u to use a car around 700pp to beat gr4 cars.
2 days after to lauch , this show the ditch between and PS4 and PS5 users are ...🤣 I play severals hours a day , close for 42.000 km driven , , but i spend half of the time waiting the race or any menu upload ... , Only 600PP races for the moment for PS4😴😴
One day , i'll have a PS5 . The game deserve it all. Question of time.

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - 550 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

Z28 550 1.jpg
z28 550 2.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Sr. Praiano, estoy muy agradecido de saber de su regreso a GT7 TUNING y que tiene la intención de seguir compartiendo con nosotros su sabiduría con respecto a la configuración del automóvil y todo lo relacionado con el mundo del motor. Estoy muy agradecido de que tengas un buen día.

Can't wait for your R32 setup, I hope it helps with driveability of the car.

It's kinda mind-boggling how GT is still broken in regards to negative raked cars drive better :banghead:

Yes!! You are back! I remember purchasing an app (I don't remember which GT it was for) from you. I'd be happy to pay for an app again once you get a few tunes done! Maybe enough will buy it so you can get a PS5. (I still have PS4 as well, but it works good)

Can't wait for your R32 setup, I hope it helps with driveability of the car.

It's kinda mind-boggling how GT is still broken in regards to negative raked cars drive better :banghead:
Negative raked for the moment turn the car (better) planted but i still have to test a lot with this new game. Position 1 on the seasonal reach a crazy top speed. I will test some others of compressors.
Yes!! You are back! I remember purchasing an app (I don't remember which GT it was for) from you. I'd be happy to pay for an app again once you get a few tunes done! Maybe enough will buy it so you can get a PS5. (I still have PS4 as well, but it works good)
Yes , APP was in GT5 and GT6 ... those good times are back.😄😄

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - 550 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

View attachment 1120987View attachment 1120988

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Apparently, I am an idiot and messed this up cause my PP is at 551.32. It seems all parts and settings are the same. However, my performance and stability is slightly better which may push it over the 550. Wether that or the fact I haven't driven the car and used oil comes into play? Or is their a gear ratio (e.g., Final Gear) that i did not update?

Thank you Mr. Praiano, i have a lot of fun with the car. Now i tried something on the Evo 6 TME, very nice car, but needs a lot of testings. I dont know how you do that, it would take kinda 24 hours to make it work like the camaro setup.
But, thanks a lot. Apreciate that, Mr.

Apparently, I am an idiot and messed this up cause my PP is at 551.32. It seems all parts and settings are the same. However, my performance and stability is slightly better which may push it over the 550. Wether that or the fact I haven't driven the car and used oil comes into play? Or is their a gear ratio (e.g., Final Gear) that i did not update?
So much things can change the PP , it's up to you , good luck ;).
Thank you Mr. Praiano, i have a lot of fun with the car. Now i tried something on the Evo 6 TME, very nice car, but needs a lot of testings. I dont know how you do that, it would take kinda 24 hours to make it work like the camaro setup.
But, thanks a lot. Apreciate that, Mr.
I have to buy Evo6 tomorrow , it's still in the used cars. :cheers:

Hello everyone, I've been trying different things on the R32 with no success so far but more than that I have come some behaviour I can't really explain.

It seems that I lose all steering angle when I get back on the throttle, even with minimum throttle input, if I trailbraked into that corner.

Has anyone come upon such a thing or am I missing something completely?

Dare you to

Edit: @Leonidae@MFT

I've forgotten how to forum lmao
We've got ourselves a little bit of a family reunion on our hands. This time, the wandering guinea pig has higher level sim racing experience under his belt AND a wheel. I'll be seeing both of you around... :D

Hello everyone, I've been trying different things on the R32 with no success so far but more than that I have come some behaviour I can't really explain.

It seems that I lose all steering angle when I get back on the throttle, even with minimum throttle input, if I trailbraked into that corner.

Has anyone come upon such a thing or am I missing something completely?
Hello friend .R32 is ready . Tune for the Deep forest seasonal but tested all around . I'll publish it soon. ;)

You probably don't have a clue who I am but I've used some of your tunes on GT6 and I've always liked them.

I've also tested the Camaro tune (both 550pp and 600pp) and drove 'em on Willow Springs, a track where I struggle with in old American muscle cars. Well, it's awesome! At first pretty carefully in the corners but you can easily search the limits without a problem. I came in 2nd but I got pit maneuvered 2 times by the AI. :lol: So, thank you for sharing your input and you do great work!

Looking forward to the R32 tune!

Last edited:
Back