PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,835 comments
Awesome you’re back. Tbh gt7 is my first visit back here since the days of 5. Nice to see all the old die hards back. Even if none of us can find a ps5 to purchase !!! 🤣🤣🤣

no gr3 cars on these settings are any good, daytona gr3 cup, ive 10 cars and not one can catch race leader at about 15 secs in front and im second 🤔 different times going into pits from 20 seconds to 25secs, that isnt fair at all. dont change tyres and they still get out in front, if i don't pit they still in front 😳 all cars only getting to around 160mph 😳 acceleration is lagging and only pulls when straight. constantly railroaded off track by Ai trying to cut corners or ramming at a bend.

Awesome you’re back. Tbh gt7 is my first visit back here since the days of 5. Nice to see all the old die hards back. Even if none of us can find a ps5 to purchase !!! 🤣🤣🤣
My PS5 is coming in 10 days. Here in Brasil the money is difficult , not the PS5 :lol:

no gr3 cars on these settings are any good, daytona gr3 cup, ive 10 cars and not one can catch race leader at about 15 secs in front and im second 🤔 different times going into pits from 20 seconds to 25secs, that isnt fair at all. dont change tyres and they still get out in front, if i don't pit they still in front 😳 all cars only getting to around 160mph 😳 acceleration is lagging and only pulls when straight. constantly railroaded off track by Ai trying to cut corners or ramming at a bend.
Take the BMW Z4 , this car is superior to any leader there. No need to change tires , it's ok , only gas for 5 laps . If you stay 15 seconds after the AI leader , it's not a problem of your car. No problem. Just need to drive and drive again and again to be more performant.
Good luck.

I finally beat that one, but I can’t beat the GR3 730pp or 800 Suzuka or the 730pp GR3 in Italy (iirc) but I can’t remember the name of the track. I came a lot closer first try with the new Viper tune. I’m looking forward to trying it again when time permits. I think I can do it now with more practice.

Last edited:
I'd a drive with my Ferrari GT3 that i've get from manufacturer. Setting prohibited , even brake balance. The stock is so horrible that i think that they did it on purpose. A real sabotage for the scuderia.
I did a setting for it , i think i'll lose the car anyway after at the season , but for sure i'll buy it again for my garage. Now it's very good car indeed after a quick tune. Great grip , good precision ,medium top speed , but it's a real rocket , very pleasant to race.

EDIT: Corvette GT3 is ok , ready to publish very soon.
Sem título.jpg

Last edited:
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around

A real monster tuned together the Porsche GT3 RS '16 at same level. Same lap time on Suzuka or any kind of track. The ford have a superior top speed.

View attachment 1121608View attachment 1121609View attachment 1121610

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
@praiano63 ….Man, your tune on this car is absolutely awesome. Not sure what I did slightly different but I have a little more HP and a little more speed than yours does but this car handles like it’s on rails. It car shreds the WTC 700, which I usually run multiple times farming money. I don’t think I touched the gear ratios either.

Attachments

• 7C804F2F-8BDA-44B2-8CEA-ED310C25F6A5.jpeg
    7C804F2F-8BDA-44B2-8CEA-ED310C25F6A5.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 197
  • F33C04F5-69F7-41EA-9B33-10B3ACB85AD8.jpeg
    F33C04F5-69F7-41EA-9B33-10B3ACB85AD8.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 197
  • C273ABA2-C30D-42E7-951D-00FAF2BE85B9.jpeg
    C273ABA2-C30D-42E7-951D-00FAF2BE85B9.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 177
Sorry if this has been covered…

Is changing your rim size to bigger than stock modeled in this game? Does it negatively effect the handling?

Sorry if this has been covered…

Is changing your rim size to bigger than stock modeled in this game? Does it negatively effect the handling?
I didn't chek this in deep. I know that Wide body lost around 0,2PP . Nothing change with PP when put larger tires ... it seems at least , so far i remember .
If you switch it back to standard transmission then it will be unchanged unless its a racecar
Really ? If not , just have to edit a brand new sheet full stock and write again all the stuff.:dopey:

The best GT car ever. This setting is much more than perfect. It was hand's god who do this setting.
I will never touch one millimeter of the suspension , balance , .................... NOTHING !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Take it today on the ring , you'll never stop driving .
Everybody need to buy this car. It's worth it any credit spent. Believe me.

IMG_20220326_221507.jpg

The best GT car ever. This setting is much more than perfect. It was hand's god who do this setting.
I will never touch one millimeter of the suspension , balance , .................... NOTHING !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

View attachment 1129507
That 4wheel steering!!

View attachment 1129507
Good find my friend and like you said, no need to touch anything on this car :):cheers:.

anyone guys notice that in custom races, the road cars opponents from your garage pops up with street tires even if in your setup you have racing tires?

Great to see you back, havnt being here since gt5 myself, so being using your tunes espcially the r32 550pp tune it is a beast handles so good 😁

Too expensive for me at the moment and useless for any event. I love the car , sure it will be a BOMB , like always be:lol:. Later in the game i will. $$$$$
I'll hold off buying it too then. It was my favorite tune of yours in GT6/Sport. Loving all the wonderful tunes so far! ❤

Great tune thx!! Is this tune good for Nordschleife, or do you have better tune?
Thx in advance,
Funky
Normally i test also there during the tuning process. For the M6 i don't remember , balance for sure is ok , if the suspensions are a bit too stiff for the kerbs in the suzuka setting , you can low the frequency front and rear same amount. till ok.

I'll hold off buying it too then. It was my favorite tune of yours in GT6/Sport. Loving all the wonderful tunes so far! ❤
Yes , normally it's a wonderfull car. Let's see how it drive in GT7. Some stocks cars in this game are a bit weird or have some bugs. I'll make some credits during my GR3 Alfa tuning session today. Perhaps i'm going to buy the Stratos. We never know if it goes away , when it will come back.:scared::scared: A classic stay classy ...!

Vive Bernard Darniche.:lol::cheers:

Last edited:
Thats great news it's the first time using your tunes and appreciate the hard work you have done on them makes my GT7 experience so much better will be donating once I get paid.
My PS5 is coming in 10 days. Here in Brasil the money is difficult , not the PS5 :lol:

Take the BMW Z4 , this car is superior to any leader there. No need to change tires , it's ok , only gas for 5 laps . If you stay 15 seconds after the AI leader , it's not a problem of your car. No problem. Just need to drive and drive again and again to be more performant.
Good luck.

Yes , normally it's a wonderfull car. Let's see how it drive in GT7. Some stocks cars in this game are a bit weird or have some bugs. I'll make some credits during my GR3 Alfa tuning session today. Perhaps i'm going to buy the Stratos. We never know if it goes away , when it will come back.:scared::scared: A classic stay classy ...!

Vive Bernard Darniche.:lol::cheers:
🇨🇵🇨🇵🇨🇵 vive la France et nos pilotes !!!🤣🤣

Latest Posts

Back