PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,887 comments
Alpine A220 Race Car '68 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track/Le Mans-1.25
Very fast anywhere , 3:58 on Le Mans with FM2/3

Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

I love this livery , when you select one , there is no information about who did this. If somebody know the person who did this livery , give him my compliments. Bravo.
I stared at this forever and I was trying to see why my PP was higher. It was the wheels I had on it. Not sure if it was the size or offset or what, but I changed them out and it’s under 700 now.

Just a FYI in case anyone else runs into this

Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 - 700PP - Le Mans / All Tracks - SWAP - 1.25

SWAP LS7 BRZ (Subaru BRZ Drift)

Wide car
Rims up to you
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear B - Wing Custom

For this 1.25 update , i'll bring 2 settings for this car.

- 1 for Le Mans or any high speed track. There is a BUG on this car that allow to increase the power (I'ts a lot of power) , but this turn the car undrivable or boring on slow or medium turny tracks. For Le Mans , you need very early short shift at FM6 for 3 laps.

- 1 that i called DRIVABLE VERSION , a top 700PP car , very fun to drive , excelente performance anywhere , Nordschleife , Suzuka , any technical circuit. For this car , i've let the same the same gearbox , but you can build a shorter one. The huge torque allow you to use a 4 gears box , up to you.

Tune 1 Full power bug
View attachment 1204980View attachment 1204981View attachment 1204982View attachment 1204983

Tune 2 , drivable turny technical track , the one i prefer of course , it's a top 700PP car . Very good drivability.
View attachment 1204984View attachment 1204985View attachment 1204986View attachment 1204987

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Using tune #1, it’s an absolute monster at Le Mans.

BUT holy hell, pay attention to tire wear. Once the rear tires get to 50% worn, hold on, it’s a handful.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.25
This car is as fast the Audi R8 or Lambo aventador on Nordschleife. Easy to lead , LSD is doing miracles to manage the power , helped with a wonderfull power curve. Perfect drive , for any level of drivers.
f5.jpg

Jaguar F-Type R '14 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.40
Top 700PP on SPA , same path as Jaguar XJ220 '92.

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side B
Rear A
Rear Wing : Custom.

j1.jpeg
j2.jpeg
j3.jpeg
j4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mercedes Sauber C9 '89 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
New tune update 1.23. It's so fast and regular. 24:21 for the race , 1:35 regular , some1:34 low ...

Important : Shift in the middle of the RPM bar to do the first 8 laps.

View attachment 1196358View attachment 1196359

Gearbox
Top speed 370
Final gear at 4.060
Set each gear.
View attachment 1196360View attachment 1196361

View attachment 1156370View attachment 1156371

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
It's finaly back at LCD, so i can try this tonight! :)

Mercedes 300 SEL 6.8 AMG '71 - 550PP - Sport Soft Tires - Nordschleife

Rims up to you, Rims width wide.

Very fun car , good to race as a Monotype on the Nordschleife.

View attachment 1161373View attachment 1161374

Gearbox manual for Nordschleife.
Top speed 250 kmh
Final gear at 2.555 for fast track increase or decrease speed with help of final gear.
Set each gear.

View attachment 1161375View attachment 1161376

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I figured out earlier that this one is fun to use on Tokyo rain with this tune. It’s heavy, but you can run it wide open power (522 hp) and with intermediate tires and it handles like a dream.

It’s definitely not the fastest wide open, I can’t get it over 185, but it’s fun if you’re looking for something different to try.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV GSR '96 - 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Speed - 1.25
THIS SETTING IS OK FOR EVO V AND EVO VI TOO.

Perfect well balanced car , even with the Sport Hard tires , i wanted to stay with a good front grip for Tokyo , the car is fantastic in the bends , i hate lazzy car. For who want more top speed than front grip , you can low some front aero to put more HP instead.

Wide body
Front B
Side Standard
Rear A

lh1.jpg
lh2.jpg
lh3.jpg
lh4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV GSR '96 - 600 PP - Sport Medium Tires - All tracks Grip- 1.25
THIS SETTING IS OK FOR EVO V AND EVO VI TOO.

Number 2 of my 600PP cars on Suzuka or any track like this , Lancia Stratos stay the top 1 , even on Nordschleife the Sport medium is superior than Sport Hard version. Fantastic car , easy to place , very safe . A real gem.

Wide body
Front B
Side Standard
Rear A

lm1.jpg

lm2.jpg
lm3.jpg
lm4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV GSR '96 - 600 PP - Sport Medium Tires - All tracks Grip- 1.25
Number 2 of my 600PP cars on Suzuka or any track like this , Lancia Stratos stay the top 1 , even on Nordschleife the Sport medium is superior than Sport Hard version. Fantastic car , easy to place , very safe . A real gem.

Wide body
Front B
Side Standard
Rear A

View attachment 1205599
View attachment 1205600View attachment 1205601View attachment 1205602

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Why so much rake (95mm front, 195mm rear!) ?? Never see cars set up like this in the real world, how come so much rake works so well in GT??

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV GSR '96 - 600 PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo Speed - 1.25
Perfect well balanced car , even with the Sport Hard tires , i wanted to stay with a good front grip for Tokyo , the car is fantastic in the bends , i hate lazzy car. For who want more top speed than front grip , you can low some front aero to put more HP instead.

Wide body
Front B
Side Standard
Rear A

View attachment 1205595View attachment 1205596View attachment 1205597View attachment 1205598

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
That car is epic at Tokyo rain!!! Thank you so much! I hate that track and I was running 2:04s in the end on my ps5 controller and limited driving skills. After a few more races of practice, I think I can get it under 2 min/lap.
:cheers:

I know those aren’t good times, but they’re great for me.

Why so much rake (95mm front, 195mm rear!) ?? Never see cars set up like this in the real world, how come so much rake works so well in GT??
This is how PP work in the game , at least it work and it's ok for the physics laws. If you can build a car as fast than this one without using rake , just publish it. Good luck.
This is never ok for some people. :lol: Sometime it's to high , sometime it's rake inverted as in GT6 and 5 .
I know race cars that have huge rake like this , so why not.

toyota-yaris-hybrid-rally1-wrc-17012204.jpg

Even F1 cars
file.jpg
rake_angle_ferrari_sf_1000_2020.jpg

great maestro, great job! now we are all waiting for the set-up for the Lancer evo V yellow
I've tested the car on the EVO VI and it work perfect. I think it's ok for the EVO V

That car is epic at Tokyo rain!!! Thank you so much! I hate that track and I was running 2:04s in the end on my ps5 controller and limited driving skills. After a few more races of practice, I think I can get it under 2 min/lap.
:cheers:

I know those aren’t good times, but they’re great for me.
2:04 ??? it's very fast !! Igor Fraga rival. I have only a 2:07 best

Here is the 1st lap same tune on the EVO VI TM

Last edited:

Wide body
Front B
Side Standard
Rear A

View attachment 1205599
View attachment 1205600View attachment 1205601View attachment 1205602

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
so, is this setup good for both the evo V and the evo VI T.M.?

This is how PP work in the game , at least it work and it's ok for the physics laws. If you can build a car as fast than this one without using rake , just publish it. Good luck.
This is never ok for some people. :lol: Sometime it's to high , sometime it's rake inverted as in GT6 and 5 .
I know race cars that have huge rake like this , so why not.

View attachment 1205627
Even F1 cars
View attachment 1205628View attachment 1205629
Oh yeah I suppose that's true, maybe I've just never noticed it so much!

I've tested the car on the EVO VI and it work perfect. I think it's ok for the EVO V

2:04 ??? it's very fast !! Igor Fraga rival. I have only a 2:07 best

Here is the 1st lap same tune on the EVO VI TM

I should have mentioned that I took you advice for more powerful car and ran minimal front downforce. Less than half of what you posted.

I’m sure it’s brilliant either way, but I went the more power route.

Oh yeah I suppose that's true, maybe I've just never noticed it so much!
i agree with you about the fact that PP is so stupid that you have to set a car this way to profit from PP system .
I'm saying about this since the begin of the game in march. They take out from the PP system
-All the suspension parameters
- LSD
They still let the downforce but it's not a good parameter to play.

They have to let only
-(Power+ torque) VS weight
-Tires grade
-Level of ground effect , i still think the rear diffuser is over rated by PP system.
- They could use downforce parameters only if they sum rear + front downforce. The way it is favor MR and penalize FR 4WD

@praiano63, you’re a way better driver than me. Maybe try the less front downforce/full power option. I love driving that car so much. Thank you again.
View attachment 1205700
Nice. Good time. Like i say , i prefer to have fun in the bends . Low front downforce turn the car very fast but very lazy too. Just a few seconds less are not enough to compense. For better lap time with fun , we have the Suzuki Escudo ... or even the cappuccino swap

since i liked your Evo iv, i'm gonna try the others, thank you :) Too bad the "Final" Evo is so slow.

I’m sure it’s brilliant either way, but I went the more power route.
i checked that too, but it was only like 2 or 3 pp, which was only 1 more point on ECU, does it matter that much being 3 seconds faster? I believe, you would not be much slower with the original tune. :) You're just alienated. :D

Last edited:
since i liked your Evo iv, i'm gonna try the others, thank you :) Too bad the "Final" Evo is so slow.

i checked that too, but it was only like 2 or 3 pp, which was only 1 more point on ECU, does it matter that much being 3 seconds faster? I believe, you would not be much slower with the original tune. :) You're just alienated. :D
It’s definitely needs some aero. I tried to modify it for a Le Mans 700 pp build on RM tires and it’s a handful. I looked really good thought with the wide body, but stock aero. Lol.

I really think it handles great at Tokyo Rain without adding more front aero. I send it hard through the corners and it handles so well. The middle corners that aren’t super sharp are so much fun to send it through with very minimal braking to set the right lines and going through WOT and barely missing the walls. Sometimes, I’ll accidentally kiss one a little bit, but not enough for any damage.

Last edited:
Or you can totally cheat and do the first corner Ross Chastain style.

I saw a YouTube video where he didn’t brake for the first corner and rode close to the wall for the first two corners and went WOT in third gear and came out in first place with minimal damage and then just maintain first place.

I’ve tried it and it works. AI kept wrecking me and pissed me off so I tried it. My car even drove the same after.

Using tune #1, it’s an absolute monster at Le Mans.

BUT holy hell, pay attention to tire wear. Once the rear tires get to 50% worn, hold on, it’s a handful.
THAT MAY BE, but I haven't experienced that yet. I'm totally addicted to the POWER tho'. I love to be able to smoke anyone I want! I've been running at Le Mans for awhile now with my new girl, Silvia, I'm up to 75 million?!?

Back