PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,889 comments
Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 600PP - Comfort Soft tires - Tokyo Rain event 1.23

Rims up to you - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Custom Manual gearbox.

Pointed by @perico :cheers: this car is is the faster car on this event for now. It lap 2:04 when the track is drying. Under 26 minutes race.
Need to re-learn the track , later braking marks and later turning points. Huge grip. Shift at 8000 RPM.

View attachment 1197861View attachment 1197862View attachment 1197863View attachment 1197864

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Did the 1.25 update change something. I can’t figure out what I have that’s different. I caught the non racing manual transmission

I’m at 608pp

Sorry i don't know what means LCD

Nothing change at all . My car is still the same with those settings.
legendary car dealership

Interesting. I swear mine is exactly the same. I even switched to the same livelry you have.

Last edited:
One of my absolute favorites and i'm asking for an 1.25 update too 😊
Absolute no physics change at all from 1.23 in my opinion. Balance is exactly the same.

-The simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio has been adjusted. Not my business
-The suspension geometry for each car has been adjusted = I can't feel anything new
-The initial values for suspension parts have been adjusted = ???? Not my business.I have also my proper value.
-The initial values for the Differential Gear (with Fully Customizable LSD equipped) on certain cars have been adjusted. = Not my business too. I have also my proper value.
-The Performance Points (PP) of some cars have been adjusted = No need new setting , anybody can do this.

Absolute no physics change at all from 1.23 in my opinion. Balance is exactly the same.

-The simulation for tire heat generation and wear ratio has been adjusted. Not my business
-The suspension geometry for each car has been adjusted = I can't feel anything new
-The initial values for suspension parts have been adjusted = ???? Not my business.I have also my proper value.
-The initial values for the Differential Gear (with Fully Customizable LSD equipped) on certain cars have been adjusted. = Not my business too. I have also my proper value.
-The Performance Points (PP) of some cars have been adjusted = No need new setting , anybody can do this.
Don't get me wrong, i am absolute in love with your setups mate. I was thinking maybe there are is a better setup after 1.25....
Some cars are heavily affected some not after the current update. No ofense just asking 😊👍

What car for example.
A few of your latest Updates changed the setup in aero parts for example. Front, side and rear and often suspension too. I have no skills in setuping a car and thought this changes are more dramatic then they are for real. Since i found this side and especialy your setups here i was applying them 1:1 and was absolut happy.

A few of your latest Updates changed the setup in aero parts for example. Front, side and rear and often suspension too. I have no skills in setuping a car and thought this changes are more dramatic then they are for real. Since i found this side and especialy your setups here i was applying them 1:1 and was absolut happy.
You're right , the change for aero parts was a 1.23 update due to PP system . Not the 1.25.

Mercedes AMG CLK - LM '98 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.25
The car lost some power for the same 800PP after 1.25 but it's still an excelent a car on Sardenia where it lap 1:36 FM 2 , or any other track.
Such a pleasure to drive this car!!! Seriously, Sony should just hire you to do the base tune for all vehicles and get rid of the whole PP system. Just let the maestro tune the cars to the appropriate level for each race and driving enjoyment will increase exponentially.
We Are Not Worthy Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer

Nissan GT-R GT500 '99 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Watkins Glen

View attachment 1170671View attachment 1170672

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.340
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1170673View attachment 1170674View attachment 1170675

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hi Praiano, any reason you have the high turbo selected? The pp is higher and the 60 to 90 speed is better when the medium turbo is selected.

This next question is aimed at anyone..

I use most of the tunes Praiano as used, but I am struggling with the neo classic Fuji Speedway..

I have used the GTR GT500, SUPRA 6T500, and the Porsche 968 C '88... I cannot place any higher than 4th.. its killing me lol.

Is there anyone who can suggest a car for this race?

Cheers

Hi Praiano, any reason you have the high turbo selected? The pp is higher and the 60 to 90 speed is better when the medium turbo is selected.

I use most of the tunes Praiano as used, but I am struggling with the neo classic Fuji Speedway..

I have used the GTR GT500, SUPRA 6T500, and the Porsche 968 C '88... I cannot place any higher than 4th.. its killing me lol.

Cheers
Mazda 787 B '91. No Pit stop ( unless it rains. 😉)
In the LCD right now.

Last edited:

Cheers
It's only 4PP difference . Medium have a huge torque , perhaps it help for consumption but i didn't test it. My car is only a base , feel free to adapt it the way you want , this is the main goal here in my garage .

hrpm.jpg
mrpm.jpg

Tomorrow , 787B at 800PP and 900PP
Mazda-787B-57460.jpg

Cheers
I use the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 with much success, doing 1:41 laps

Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport soft - All Track - 1.25

Don't need 2 cars like i did , you can set the 700PP to 600PP using ECU or power limiter.

The car is a beast on every track. On Tokyo under rain , take care with your first gear during the first 2 laps due to very wet condition.
On Tokyo preserve your rear tires , if not , you're need 2 stop , but it's not a problem. The car is flying anyway.
I think it's the faster 600PP on the Nordschleife or Suzuka ...... everywhere. I didn't check against capuccinno swap.

Wide body ON
Front part St
Rear diffuser A ON
Wing Custom

View attachment 1202763View attachment 1202764

For the gears , you have to perform the tranny trick:
Final gear to max value full right
Top speed (Auto) minimum full left
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear the way you want to reach the desired top speed.

View attachment 1202765View attachment 1202766View attachment 1202767

Enjoy your drive.

<(((((°>°°°°°

I just can't set gears.
I do as you wrote, but when I set some gear, it goes to default when I press X.

I just can't set gears.
I do as you wrote, but when I set some gear, it goes to default when I press X.
You are doing something wrong or in the wrong sequence.

1st move: final gear max 5.000 max
2d move: to speed minimum 150 kmh
3d move: Set each individual gear
4th move: Set final gear to 2.010
Done.

Back