PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,884 comments
It seems there are som problems on the ranking board records lately , missing a lot of my last cars , but on the top of my head .

700PP
Mercedes amg gtr '17
Audi R8 4.2 '07
Lambo aventador LP700 '11

600PP
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99
Lancia stratos '73
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV or V or VI
Your setup for the Audi r8 is listed as 1.23.
Is it still fine in 1.25 with the current setup?
I loved the Audi r8 with your setup and it would be great if it's still performant

Last edited:
Porsche 918 Spider '13 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.25
This car was done already since a few days but i didn't published because it have some problems when energy is over. It turn a real fiat 500. But here is it.
Performant car on Le Mans , but only during 1st lap under 4:00 minutes , after the first lap the energy pack is over and performance are down by a half.
This is very interesting, i will give it a try on Sardegna800.

Mercedes AMG GT Black Series '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.37

Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Wing Custom

At 700PP the car is perfectly balanced , a real pleasure. You can add some more downforce but you'll lose a lot of power against others top 700PP. For Le Mans the car is not so performant due to Fuel Mode 6 .

m1-jpeg.1284177

m2.jpeg
m3.jpeg
m4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Attachments

• m1.jpeg
    m1.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Mercedes AMG GT Black Series '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.25

Front A - Wing Custom

I've bought a new car to do this new setting. The old one is still with the original settings , for me , THE perfect tune. I'll touch it , i love to drive it sometime.

The car support 800PP and is performant anywhere , but you have to use Racing Soft that don't do the distance on Sardenia. I did a race with Medium tires and i win laping 1.41 regular. Also i don't like the way the car move with full power.

At 700PP the car is perfectly balanced , a real pleasure. In my opinion the best option.

View attachment 1207592View attachment 1207593View attachment 1207594View attachment 1207595

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
what is the difference in the setup at 800pp? ecu at 100%?

Mercedes AMG GT Black Series '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.25

Front A - Wing Custom

I've bought a new car to do this new setting. The old one is still with the original settings , for me , THE perfect tune. I'll touch it , i love to drive it sometime.

The car support 800PP and is performant anywhere , but you have to use Racing Soft that don't do the distance on Sardenia. I did a race with Medium tires and i win laping 1.41 regular. Also i don't like the way the car move with full power.

At 700PP the car is perfectly balanced , a real pleasure. In my opinion the best option.

View attachment 1207592View attachment 1207593View attachment 1207594View attachment 1207595

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Do you think it can be used for 600pp too? Lately I like to drive cars on all 3 grind races. Tokyo, Le Mans and sardegna. :)

maybe have to use 2 cars because of engine and body mods.

@zeroname
WR 5 is roulette only?

Last edited:
Porsche Cayman GT4 '16 - 295HP/ 2757lbs- Sport Hard Tires - Daily Race-Fuji

Wide car
Rims size up to you
Width wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

EDIT: Need to set the weight to 2757lbs . I did a wrong conversion from KG to LBS yesterday.

I did a 1:51.140 after severals settings options , i was position 7 this monday night. The car is good and easy , perhaps it's possible more traction adding more torque , using more tuning engine options , but i didn't want to trash my others settings i have on this car. Up to you.

View attachment 1206639View attachment 1206640View attachment 1206641View attachment 1206642

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I can't get the gears or PP to match. I can only get to 591PP. Final gear won't go highter than 0.957.
Anyone else?
I am not in the Daily Race setting. I am just trying to apply the tune to the Cayman through the normal tuning garage.
Could that be the reason why I can't get the gears or PP to match?

Gran Turismo™ 7_20221112103058.jpg

I can't get the gears or PP to match. I can only get to 591PP. Final gear won't go highter than 0.957.
Anyone else?
I am not in the Daily Race setting. I am just trying to apply the tune to the Cayman through the normal tuning garage.
Could that be the reason why I can't get the gears or PP to match?

View attachment 1207703
This car is limited by weight & power , it don't work for PP settings. I have a new 1.25 700PP to publish soon.

Your Mazda 787 is fast around Sardegna. But your Ferrari Enzo is a lot more fun and still fast. :-)

Looking forward to your fitting of the Mazda RX7 with 787 engine swap 600/700/800PP. Just found out i had that already.

Dont know a better place to ask: There are two 1 lap Nürburgring events that most of the time have rain in the last minute before the finish. If i start on dry tires i often get butchered at the end. Inters on the other hand are much worse to drive all in all. What strategies, cars, tunes and tires do you guys use on these?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20221112_100913.jpg
    20221112_100913.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 16
Dont know a better place to ask: There are two 1 lap Nürburgring events that most of the time have rain in the last minute before the finish. If i start on dry tires i often get butchered at the end. Inters on the other hand are much worse to drive all in all. What strategies, cars, tunes and tires do you guys use on these?
Thanks!
I love the Praiano tuned Audis for the Schwarzwald Event. R8 and TTS '14
I don't change tyres from whatever Praiano has in his tunes. Not sure if they updated for 1.25 yet though

Porsches and bmws are all fun too. Def a challenge to drive safely in the wet for all cars. Fun though. And satisfying.

Last edited:
Oh so I can't use a daily race setting unless im doing daily races?

Thanks Praiano!
You can do everything , but don't expect the best performance with a car prepared for another configuration.
Yes You Can Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Thanks!
Easy Porsche for rain are
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16
Porsche 918 Spider '13
Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97

Chevrolet Corvette C7 ZR1 '19- 800 PP - Racing Tires - All around

The beast is here. Perfect 800PP or more. I've even driven it on route X with full power to test , the car go to 395kmh 245mph.
I've installled front part and rear aero , but i've take all out because i think the look was not ok. Even without the parts , it stay front and rear downforce. 250 front 350 rear. Perfect , enough.

The car don't take Wide body
EDIT:Rear diffuser is stock if my remember . If not put it on.
Rim width Wide / Offset Wide.

For the gearbox , with so much power and torque , you have to bring up 1st and 2d gear to have some good traction . It's huge.
To set the gearbox :
Set top speed minimum at 250kmh
Set final drive at 2.445 ratio
Set each individual gear ratio.
This gearbox is for Trial Mountain cup "Money maker".

View attachment 1133925View attachment 1133926View attachment 1133927

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Another monster! Good work!

And you do them on dry tires?
Yes, it can be done on dry tires. You just need to be a little more careful on the throttle coming out of the corners and manage the turns a bit. If you are not comfortable with that, you can always turn the Traction Control up one or two clicks to help a bit, but after a while, you will get a feel for it and can simply use the throttle more effectively. This WILL help your overall driving immensely, so it is kind of important to learn.

Yes, it can be done on dry tires. You just need to be a little more careful on the throttle coming out of the corners and manage the turns a bit. If you are not comfortable with that, you can always turn the Traction Control up one or two clicks to help a bit, but after a while, you will get a feel for it and can simply use the throttle more effectively. This WILL help your overall driving immensely, so it is kind of important to learn.
Ok. May work most of the times. My last 3 Races the rain was so hard i was swimming completely while P2 and 3 passed me. No assist in the world would have helped. Maybe bad luck.

And you do them on dry tires?
I race this event only one time a long time ago. Not interested at all about this.
No money and still this horrible AI.
I only race online rooms or my own ghost or 800.000 credits to buy expensives cars and parts.
Normally dry tires are 100% ok till the 1/3 part of the bar.

Ok. May work most of the times. My last 3 Races the rain was so hard i was swimming completely while P2 and 3 passed me. No assist in the world would have helped. Maybe bad luck.
Yeah, sometimes there is no accounting for the weather. If you try to stay on the racing line as much as possible, it can help (but no doubt, when the course is drenched, there's only so much you can do), but it seems like (at least to me), in those conditions, if you go off the racing line, there is no recovering, so you just have to slow down and try and use throttle to steer the vehicle as best as you can.

Back