PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,826 comments
Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain WTC 600-1.25
New 1.25 setting , one of the best to learn the track , very easy car , excelent very fast drive.
View attachment 1203078
That is a fair bit quicker than the franken-tune I had been using (the old R33 power/aero/transmission, R32 suspension as I didn't like the SUV settings, and 35:55 diff because I didn't feel like cooking the front tires). I almost broke into the 2:09s and did a 27:08 race. It is quite a bit thirstier than before; where before I could do 9 laps on FM 1, that won't quite do 8 laps. It also is surprisingly easy on the tires - even with the 50:50 diff, the front tires only wore 25% and the rears barely wore at all.

Nissan GT-R '17 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks ' 1.25

Wide body
Rims up to you / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side B
Rear ST
Rear Wing : Custom .

Top 700PP on the Nurb Nordschleife 6:28 , settings are very close from the GTR safety car but this one is a bit lighter.
Gearbox is up to you for the track you want to drive on.

View attachment 1208667View attachment 1208668View attachment 1208669

>(((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
very nice driving
one question: the ballast is for a balance matter or only for the PP?
in the future tunings could you will specify the meaning of the ballast?
thanks a lot
great work

very nice driving
thanks a lot
great work
Sometimes the ballast is for handling and sometimes to squeeze the last pp out. In this case i think it's for pp. Only 3 on ballast are changing nothing on handling.

very nice driving
thanks a lot
great work
In this case this 3 kg ballast is for PP . Without , you have to reduce some HP to stay in the range 700PP . Normally , on the other way if i still have some PP to fill , i use front downforce to optimize the PP setting.

Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 600PP - Sport medium - All around
Amazing car. So powerfull , huge grip , front end with an excelent precision , very intuitive and safe driving . I'm very proud for this build. No more words anymore , drive it.I'm sure you'll smile.

Wide Body
Rims 19" / Width Wide / Offset standard
Front A
Side St
Wing Custom

I just tried this tune because of how proud you are of it. I didn’t do it on 600, I did it at 700 and it still easily won at Le Mans. RH tires, almost full power and Le Mans appropriate gears.

Another great tune and thank you again. I am curious as to how it could do after the new updates and tuned for that track.

BMW M4 '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - 1.25
My best lap improved by a whopping 7 seconds with the new tune and could’ve been much better If not for the wet stuff. Another great tune.

478FAFCE-FCA1-4471-BE46-E4D960653DCC.jpeg

Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain - UPDATE 29/08/2022

26:36 in my hands . Shift half RPM bar for the first part , pit stop lap 7 for news tires and gas . Laping 2:08.xxx regular after lap 1.

NO Wide Body

Rims 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side B - Wing CUSTOM

View attachment 1187987View attachment 1187988View attachment 1187989View attachment 1187990View attachment 1187991View attachment 1187992

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I tried this tune last night but could only get 504hp to get under 600PP, on SH tyres! It was much slower around the track, best lap being a 2:11.3 but mostly in 2:13's. Acceleration was quite poor but I suppose the gearbox needs retuning for the new power figure. Still managed to win!

Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.41

-Wide body

Rims "19
Width Wide
Offset Wide

-Custom parts
-Front A
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing Custom

Excelent car everywhere , just not so good at Le Mans due to high gas consumption.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231231180653.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231231180701.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231231180713.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231231180722.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I basically just put Praiano's recent 700pp Audi R8 tune on the Veyron and it's pretty competent. 1:38.xxx with ease around Watkins Glen. I'll attach my maxed out TA build, but it would be easy to detune it to 800pp. Will likely be worthless fuel consumption-wise though.
The R8 tune does work very well for this car. I recently won the U Turbo, so I slapped it on and reduced my lap time by 4 seconds, the overall time was up, but that was due to poor weather. She makes up for her poor economy with her enormous power reserves.

A6EF3DDE-0AF1-4582-9C07-5023C4C8005D.jpeg

Last edited:
Nissan GT-R Nismo GTR '13 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
This car is a real tanker boat with original settings. Now it's grippy , lot of power at very high RPM , when you accelerate out a corner , don't till the RPM limit , just short shift mid RPM bar. When on a straight line , full gas.
If you need to economize some gas for a race , you can low the power restrictor and let the ECU maximum setting . This way you can raise torque and low HP. Better for short shift economy race.

Used this on the '18 model, and it sticks with very little sign of slip!

Hi, Praiano!

In everyone of your tunes, no matter what, i see the racing clutch and flywheel installed (besides the racing brakes). Everything else you sometimes dismiss if more power/PP is not necessary. Do we know that this performance upgrade is more PP-efficient than others or is it just a personal preference?

Thanks!

Hi, Praiano!

In everyone of your tunes, no matter what, i see the racing clutch and flywheel installed (besides the racing brakes). Everything else you sometimes dismiss if more power/PP is not necessary. Do we know that this performance upgrade is more PP-efficient than others or is it just a personal preference?

Thanks!
Racing brakes and pads are always compense the PP rise . Braking distance is a lot shorter.
Racing clutch and flywheel are the same , improving the overall performance despite the lost of power due to PP rise.
It seems that PD don't do any difference between old cars with very weak drum brakes and news cars with very good stock disk brakes. They are all considered as "stock" brakes VS "racing" brakes in term of performance and braking distance.
On another hand , some gearboxes are penalized by PD sometime , increasing a lot the PP. For example , i don't use custom racing gearbox on recents road cars Lamborghini. They are very performant , the racing gearbox don't increase a lot the performance , but yes a lot of PP.
I alway check the differents options racing my cars with upgrade against another no upgrade car ghost.
It sometime depend of the track you race on. For example , Tokyo don't need a very performant gearbox . Better increase the power for speed instead.

It seems there are som problems on the ranking board records lately , missing a lot of my last cars , but on the top of my head .

700PP
Mercedes amg gtr '17
Audi R8 4.2 '07
Lambo aventador LP700 '11

600PP
Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R '99
Lancia stratos '73
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV or V or VI
Hi Praiano. Sorry for the stupid question, but where and how can we check your ranking board records?

Hi Praiano. Sorry for the stupid question, but where and how can we check your ranking board records?
Only in the game , in the time trial section for any track. This is full of bugs back severals updates , depending of the car , it don't appear in the right PP range or dona't appear at all.

Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - Sport or Racing Tires - All around
I did not get very good conditions for a speed test, but she passed the wet test with flying colors. There were portions of the race where there was over 2 bars of water on the track and she never took over 5 minutes on any lap.

00772FCA-C71D-4DE7-B3EB-54CCA76DFD04.jpeg

Some are on the rank , some don't appear. I thought it was because of the SWAP engine cars , bbut the last one , Lancia Delta SWAP is there in the right range... Bug !

700PP
700pp.jpg

800PP
800PP.jpg

Attachments

• 700pp.jpg
    700pp.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 26
Back