PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,876 comments
Toyota Supra GR Race Car '19 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
BOP Rules 355 HP - 3197 Lbs

Easy Soft like silk . Pace and regularity are the key . 3 first GR4 , Toyota , Porsche and Alfa are the exact time lap in 1 sc on SPA. Gearbox up do you depending of track you race at.

View attachment 1124034View attachment 1124036View attachment 1124038

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano!! I am new in setup. Please, Can you put the gearbox for high Speed ring with toyota gr supra race car 19? Thanks!!!

The Viper is a monster! It's scary how dominating it is in the GT races. Haven't tried Daytona yet, which is notorious for being Unbeatable at the moment...
I can beat it pretty easily now with the Viper or Corvette. IMO the 800pp race is a lot easier than the 730, but both are winnable now for me.

I know I seem to be alone here, but it’s the Suzuka 730 and 800 GR3 races I still struggle with. I just can’t beat them in any car I try.

I can beat it pretty easily now with the Viper or Corvette. IMO the 800pp race is a lot easier than the 730, but both are winnable now for me.

I know I seem to be alone here, but it’s the Suzuka 730 and 800 GR3 races I still struggle with. I just can’t beat them in any car I try.
I originally used a stock Huacan GT3 and only finished 11th, hope the Viper will be more competitive.

I go left to right when it comes to the events, so I start in the American events and end at Asia-Oceana. So it'll be a while until I get to Suzuka.

Barcelona 800 is very tough I'll have try again with the news cars.

What's the best car to use for the final gt series events??? Tried the Mazda Rx-Vision bit could not get better than 5th so far and my arms are killing me driving my Fanetec DD Pro with the boost kit lol

Barcelona 800 is very tough I'll have try again with the news cars.
It’s the Maggiore 730 pp that I can’t beat in Europe and the 730pp and 800pp Suzukas in Asia. I just can’t master how to go super fast on the parts of the track the AI is absolutely flying on.

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around

What a car for the "Porsche Cup" for example. Perfect line , huge grip , sane ,no surprise even under wet condition , you'll have some rain during 2 races. I'm in love really , a real pleasure to pilot.

EDIT: You can gain PP and power (top Speed) , increasing the ballast value, remembering to replace it on the right position on the car to have the same repartition 44/56. Up to you ,i prefer grip , it's only a base tune.

View attachment 1121870View attachment 1121871View attachment 1121872View attachment 1121876

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Brother, I created an account just to tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. This tune is PERFECTION. Car handles like its on rails and is a beauty to drive. Balanced exponentially all around. Zero complaints. I did the Nordschleife 650PP run for the Porsche cup and ran a ~7:55 in the rain and with traffic and plenty of mistakes. Second closest guy was 30 secs off so this tune is quite brutal especially if you are good enough. I'm sure it can run even better than that. I will test out some of your other tunes now.

However, one thing, I copied your specs exactly and tripled checked 3 times but PP came out to 645.93 NOT 649.62 like you had (maybe new update did something?). So I bumped the power restrictor from 84 to 87 to get 372whp/290.4 ft lb. Final PP was 649.97.

THANKS AGAIN!

The best GT car ever. This setting is much more than perfect. It was hand's god who do this setting.
I will never touch one millimeter of the suspension , balance , .................... NOTHING !! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Take it today on the ring , you'll never stop driving .
Everybody need to buy this car. It's worth it any credit spent. Believe me.

View attachment 1129507
Still plan on tuning it but without messing with the suspension?

Brother, I created an account just to tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. This tune is PERFECTION. Car handles like its on rails and is a beauty to drive. Balanced exponentially all around. Zero complaints. I did the Nordschleife 650PP run for the Porsche cup and ran a ~7:55 in the rain and with traffic and plenty of mistakes. Second closest guy was 30 secs off so this tune is quite brutal especially if you are good enough. I'm sure it can run even better than that. I will test out some of your other tunes now.

However, one thing, I copied your specs exactly and tripled checked 3 times but PP came out to 645.93 NOT 649.62 like you had (maybe new update did something?). So I bumped the power restrictor from 84 to 87 to get 372whp/290.4 ft lb. Final PP was 649.97.

THANKS AGAIN!
I’m thinking it has something to do with wheels (wide,offset). Mine sometimes end up a bit different as well.

What's the best car to use for the final gt series events??? Tried the Mazda Rx-Vision bit could not get better than 5th so far and my arms are killing me driving my Fanetec DD Pro with the boost kit lol
His BMW Z4, 730 build wrecks it for me. Just turn the power all the way up on the computer. Just did it last night. Finished 1st in all 5 races with an easy 10+second lead on each of them.

Normally i test also there during the tuning process. For the M6 i don't remember , balance for sure is ok , if the suspensions are a bit too stiff for the kerbs in the suzuka setting , you can low the frequency front and rear same amount. till ok.
Thx allot for your time!

Cheers for the heads up will get that car and try it👍
@fastphil2010 almost forgot, for the two races with longer straightaways like Heures De Mans and Nurburgring, I change my final gear so that my six gear speed is 330km so I can top out around 195mph. Without adjusting that and using SPA gears, you’ll top out at 183mph.

Attachments

• 001C36D2-B7CE-4BD3-BD8A-FA35D60D16A7.png
    001C36D2-B7CE-4BD3-BD8A-FA35D60D16A7.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 108
I use the stock Mazda Rx-Vision and won the 5 races easy and I have the same wheel as you, if your arms are killing you from driving try putting the FFB down just bit.

Maserati Gran Turismo '08 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Very fast 600PP . It's one of favorite car since appear in GT. The stock car in GT7 is undrivable. Terrible build from PD. I think they need a new tuner in their office :lol:.
I had to add rear 125kg ballast to begin to feel a good car in my hands. 125 kg it's almost my mother-in-law in the trunck.
It's a top car to win any 600PP event , you can use Soft tires for turny track or just if you want to drive wild. Medium are perfect anywhere.

To build this car:

-Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Wing B Custom one

Can't wait for M3 '07 build, very similar to this car and fantastic drive!

@praiano63 Did you buy a Stratos yet? One is in my used dealership.
Today , i did some credits with the viper. After 5 races , i've bought the Stratos and tune this thing instead to do the Alfa GR3 (This car is very special , i'll need some more time. This balance and grip don't have nothing to compare to another GR3)
So , here we are with the Lancia. Like i was imagined , it's a very difficult car to drive due his 41% / 59% weight distribution. His sweet point stay on a very small edge. But finally i did it , without front ballast , first time for me :D . The car is terrefic. :cheers:
I did a 550PP nice to race on the HSR or Bands hatch .... Just don't fit on Tsukuba in the middle of agressives 4WD.
Doing now the 500PP , it's his natural range.
The best of my Stratos across all GT since the car appears..... soon !

Today , i did some credits with the viper. After 5 races , i've bought the Stratos and tune this thing instead to do the Alfa GR3 (This car is very special , i'll need some more time. This balance and grip don't have nothing to compare to another GR3)
So , here we are with the Lancia. Like i was imagined , it's a very difficult car to drive due his 41% / 59% weight distribution. His sweet point stay on a very small edge. But finally i did it , without front ballast , first time for me :D . The car is terrefic. :cheers:
I did a 550PP nice to race on the HSR or Bands hatch .... Just don't fit on Tsukuba in the middle of agressives 4WD.
I knew you couldn't resist! Looking forward to it! With your tunes, it has always been my favorite to rip around the ring with. Can't wait!

I made the mistake of going 600 with it, IMO 500 is a lot better.

Holy crap I just spent 4 hours trying to tune a mustang for 600pp. I think it's the 2015 (yellow) , I'm like 3 full seconds short of my best time on usa trial mountain. Just can't get it right, that thing is so hard to tune. I think I'm struggling on the gearing. I'm wondering if it's just not a great pp for that car, I'm either too low of power, or too much power the balance is so hard to find on this car.

Man I'll pay you to tune a mustang for 600pp!

Lancia Stratos '73 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo/All Tracks- 1.31
The road car that i love the most , since i was kid seeing Rally world champion "Bernard Darniche" winning everything with the Stratos.
It look like an animal , a shark , a blade ....

-Wide body

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Wing Custom

l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg

My own livery ;):gtplanet::gtpflag::cheers:
IMG_20220327_214943.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Holy crap I just spent 4 hours trying to tune a mustang for 600pp. I think it's the 2015 (yellow) , I'm like 3 full seconds short of my best time on usa trial mountain. Just can't get it right, that thing is so hard to tune. I think I'm struggling on the gearing. I'm wondering if it's just not a great pp for that car, I'm either too low of power, or too much power the balance is so hard to find on this car.

I have a BMW 3.0 CSL with a problem with rear end. No way to resolve not even ballast ... Look like a bug , or a bad base setting from PD and the setting range can't fix the trash they have done first. Too bad.

PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

PRT-SS-BANNER-1.jpg

I need your help for me to buy a PS5 please.
Anybody who could contribute with any amount , here above a donation button for my paypall account.

Thanks you a lot to every fellow GT7 players who like my settings.

View attachment 1125591

Road cars

550PP
BMW M3 SPORT Evolution '89 - Sport tires - All around
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Sport soft tires - All around
Ferrari 308 GTB '75 -550PP to 700 PP - Sport and Racing tires - All around
Honda NSX Tupe R '92 - 550PP - Sport tires - All around
Honda S2000 '99 - 550 PP - Sport hard tires - All around "BUG ON FIRE"
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
600PP
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 - Sport soft tires - All around
Maserati Gran Turismo '08 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around
Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Nissan R34 GT-R V-Spec II Nurb '02 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
Porsche 911 (930) Turbo '81- 650 PP - Sport or Racing tires - All around
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 - 650 PP - Sport soft tires - All around -(Porsche Cup)
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 600 PP - Sport tires - All around
700PP
Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Ford GT '06 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around
800PP
Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 - 750 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 4 Cars
Alfa Romeo 4C GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Ferrari 458 Italia GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - HSR
Ferrari 458 Italia GR4 - BOP SETTING - Racing tires - SPA
Genesis G70 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal - SPA Gearbox
McLaren 650S GR4 - 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Stock Gearbox)
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 GR4- 630 PP - Racing Hard tires - Nurburgring GP Seasonal
Toyota Supra GR Race Car '19 GR4- 630 PP - Racing tires - All around
GROUP 3 Cars
Audi R8 LMS EVO '19 - 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA
BMW M6 GT3 endurance model '16 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - SUZUKA
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Chevrolet Corvette C7 GR3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around
Honda NSX GR3 - 730 PP - Racing tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
McLaren 650S GT3 S - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - SUZUKA
Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around.

You’re a champ as always 🏆

I take it now on stock settings. It's a very good sane car. 👍

You should try the Corvette GR3. With his tune I can do about 3 sec a lap faster. It’s not quite as easy to drive as the Viper, but it’s easier to win Daytona with it.
it was a toss up which yank i got 😬 111 cars so far all got with racing, so ill get it soon hopefully if no cars come up in used car dealer. after trying all my other gr3 cars and only getting 2nd once out of 1600 mile 😬 i think this AI system is there to make it more difficult, they shunt you, barge past on corners not bothered if they hit you etc, you leave them in dust and next min they tapping on your side window 😂

Back